Forrest Fenn s treasure - Page 102
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 102 of 232 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 3473
Like Tree1134Likes

Thread: Forrest Fenn s treasure

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    37087 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    STOP THE INSULTS AND ATTACKS.

The above line is pretty clear to me, I have no problem reading it at all.

Substituting characters to bypass censor or allowing censor to correct language does not excuse the rule violations so stop doing it. Watch the language.

If someone does not believe in a story that is their right, but DO NOT continue to berate a thread or the members who do believe.

All of the above violates our rules and we WILL take action if it continues....

Sent from my new Galaxy Note3
    now Free
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

USAF Intelligence 1967-1971
    306th Bomb Wing Strategic Air Command
    Lackland AFB
    Lowery AFB
    McCoy AFB
    Kadena AFB 1968-1969, 1970-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

I exercise my right to keep and bear arms 24/7/365

(Per Admins avatars and signatures do not fall under rules for politics.)

Aug 2013
    65 times

Clovis Poimt

Quote Originally Posted by Tnmountains View Post
    Why is it that when these post start to run for so long on a subject people get to complaining and bashing each other. Is it that we grow tired of no new information and get tired of the company? We end up destroying it for everyone. I have always wished I had the time to look for it myself and have followed Fenn from the begining.

There was a legendary paleo artifact found once called the Rutz clovis. A monster worth a whole lot of money. One day a guy is posting personal pictures of it here on t-net. Of course everyone was excited then doubt set in. It was the finders son posting who was selling it for the family. He came here to start once again documenting its journey towards a sale as it has been out of circulation. Values now @ 800K Rutz Clovis

He came here for information. My point in all of this is that when people read this post think about how you contributed or tore down the thread with your comments.
    Right now it is a legend of treasure I would enjoy owning. ( I could use the money) !!
    HH
    TnMtns
    This Jeb Taylor is an well established expert on authenticating Clovis points. The guy with the point you are posting about should contact the expert.
    Jeb Taylor Artifacts ~ Buffalo, WY* - Home

us
    Dec 2009
    Idaho
    Whites gm4b, Minelab sd 2200d
    158 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignorance Denied View Post
    Here is a cool vid that was published by a fellow searcher.

This may (or may not) put to rest weather it is real or not.

But there is a new clue within, albiet not much of one, but a clue nonetheless.

A conversation with Forrest Fenn - 10/22/2013

(posted on youtube by a fellow searcher who attended yesterdays event.
    I D.... not so sure it was a small clue.!!! Thanks for posting.
    Ignorance Denied likes this.

ca
    May 2009
    Southern Ontario
    Tesoro Outlaw w/Garrett pinpointer past machines - Minelab Explorer SE Pro/ Garrett GTI 2500 /Garrett GTAx1000
    472 times
    Listening to Forrest there and rereading one part of The Thrill of the Chase points where I think it's hidden.
    Not sure if it's really a clue what I'm talking about, just puts more weight into the spot I think it's hidden.

Aug 2013
    65 times
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	all-ears.jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	60.8 KB 
ID:	887424
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronzie View Post
    Listening to Forrest there and rereading one part of The Thrill of the Chase points where I think it's hidden.
    Not sure if it's really a clue what I'm talking about, just puts more weight into the spot I think it's hidden.
    http://tinyurl.com/p23w75q
    lastleg likes this.

us
    American Gold Whisperer

Aug 2013
    Utah
    39 times
    Cache Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronzie View Post
    Me too,..... yes.

us
    Dec 2009
    Idaho
    158 times
    Keep your cards close Ronzie, the non believers are afoot!
    Ignorance Denied likes this.

us
    American Gold Whisperer

Aug 2013
    Utah
    39 times
    Cache Hunting
    A foot is below the soul of your feet.

Anyway, my truck is now fixed from my last attempt. I broke about $850 bucks worth of stuff on my truck on my last attempt.

No biggie really. Needed that replaced anyways.

But I have zero'd in on something big.

us
    Dec 2009
    Idaho
    158 times
    If you find the chest 850 is pocket change! I've been thinking about the words and it's kinda crazy how many different ways things can be interpreted. Sigh.

us
    American Gold Whisperer

Aug 2013
    Utah
    39 times
    Cache Hunting
    Well to be honest, half of the 850 was something I had been putting off anyway, just found that the last trip made it a priority after that. lol.

us
    I deal in reality

Mar 2010
    Maryland
    XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
    2986 times
    Quote Originally Posted by nvradar View Post
    If you find the chest 850 is pocket change! I've been thinking about the words and it's kinda crazy how many different ways things can be interpreted. Sigh.
    It's called evasive language! Like it's right next to the tree. see below! Frank...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6 06-1 Yellowstone 097-1.jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	469.7 KB 
ID:	888181

us
    Dec 2009
    Idaho
    158 times
    I had one of those to I D but mine was 500 tow! Fixed it myself but couldn't get home. I'm going over things getting ready for next spring,summer.

us
    American Gold Whisperer

Aug 2013
    Utah
    39 times
    Cache Hunting
    Kinda reminded me one of my Yellowstone trips a couple of years ago. Alternator had gone south just outside of West Yellowstone, didnt know it then, stopped by the NAPA there to see how much an alternator costs just in case. (89$). Decided to venture in since I had my tools with me.

Long story short, shoulda replaced it when it became a simple question in my head. Somewhere up near Roosevelt it did in fact die.

End of story, the mechanic at the only shop there got a nice house payment to replace the alternator and battery.

Went kinda like this....

them, "Your car has to be towed and fixed"

me, "how much is it gonna cost?"

them, "how much ya got?"
    Last edited by Ignorance Denied; Oct 26, 2013 at 09:47 PM.

us
    Dec 2009
    Idaho
    158 times
    LOL!! BANDITS!!! everyone of them.

us
    American Gold Whisperer

Aug 2013
    Utah
    39 times
    Cache Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by nvradar View Post
    I had one of those to I D but mine was 500 tow! Fixed it myself but couldn't get home. I'm going over things getting ready for next spring,summer.
    Ya know towing is alot easier than fixing,.. why does it cost more??!!

Let me know when you are heading out next spring, if our spots are close maybe we should hit the breakfast house first somewhere.

Sponsored Links