Forrest Fenn s treasure

nvradar

Dec 27, 2009
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites gm4b, Minelab sd 2200d
I believe it has been asked of him and he said no. It is odd no advertisements or anything to make a dollar with.

nvradar

Dec 27, 2009
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Probly going to show some big ol boy standing there with a big ol grin and holding the chest!!!! :censored::BangHead:

miceli101

Aug 28, 2013
NYC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, did you all notice what the radio is sitting on? It looks like a chest! Very interesting

Ignorance Denied

Aug 20, 2013
Utah
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I have personally contact Mr. Fenn regarding that website and he has replied with the exact reply posted in my discussion group.

It is a fraudulent representation of Mr. Fenn and the chase. He has nothing to do with it.

Someone just likes playing with treasure hunters heads.

Dont waste your time.

Hobo

May 20, 2014
Nv, Mt, Ca ,Id. Az, I'm a hobo
Detector(s) used
Deus, GB2,GB Pro & Tesoro Stingray
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are correct about the horse shoes, no idea about the gun. (or anything else) don't think I am going to spend much time trying to figure out anythine on this website.
I

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
We will see soon..I kinda hope.

I don't think so, FF want's it found in the waaaay distant future and put in the Smithsonian as part of his legacy.

iijenlo11

Greenie
Apr 3, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello,

My name is Jennifer, I am an Associate Producer for Travel Channel's original series, EXPEDITION UNKNOWN. The show is hosted by Josh Gates who is a life adventurer with a degree in Archaeology. The show follows Gates as he investigates iconic mysteries across the globe.

Our team is preparing to film a story on Fenn's Treasure very soon. We are trying to locate someone who believes that Fenn's Treasure could potentially be hidden Wyoming specifically the Western edge of Yellowstone. If you or anyone you know would be interested in participating in our program please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience at [email protected]

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you,
Jennifer

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello,
We are trying to locate someone who believes that Fenn's Treasure could potentially be hidden Wyoming specifically the Western edge of Yellowstone.
Jennifer

Well, you certainly won't find it there...

It's in New Mexico, if you were to believe his clues. If you believe in distraction and diversion- you should be looking in Texas where he grew up.

nvradar

Dec 27, 2009
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Sorry guys you won't find it in NM. The book clearly tells you what state it is in.

spyguy

Jan 30, 2006
Sorry guys you won't find it in NM. The book clearly tells you what state it is in.

Maybe you're reading a different book. I don't recall reading anything that "clearly" defines what state the treasure is in....
HH
-spyguy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread