Silver Member
Dec 24, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
meant to post an img, i snipped of that weird wwwh site
the flag is a 45 star, and it looks like writing under flag
tried to enhance to see
45 star
USFlag.org: A website dedicated to the Flag of the United States of America - The 45-Star Flag

flag 2.png flag 1.png

Home - Where Warm Waters Halt

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Geeze, Utah...

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WWWH.com is not affiliated with the chase and is something that is really screwing with hunters, as they move there looking for other clues, but someone else is responsible for that page, not Forrest

I wouldn't take any influence from all this, but allow the website to remind you that a great wind is coming.

What plays there is sacred music, showing scenes of the past, showing life as it was.

It does not show where the trove is at, but there are important clues to find there....things spoken about before in the Chase

like the Double Omegas, the Horseshoes, and other signs its nearby an area shown there.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Also, if Forrest was interested in the site and had influence,

why would he make the site with so many misleading ideas?

He said dont mess with my poem and this clearly is laced with numerous sound layers conflicting and making sounds bounce around everywhere.

When I showed this site to my friends, they were instantly confused.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When the dates on the countdown timer have changed numerous times and so has the format,

my guess is that this site is owned by a dedicated Fenner,

and that person resets the countdown timer to show that he is going out hunting again on the new date in the clock.

My best guess.

cw0909

Silver Member
Dec 24, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
ya i know the weird wwwh site is nothing to do with fenn
just wondering about it, maybe answers will come when the
timer runs out. and i thought the timer had been reset too

BeenThereDoneThat2

Aug 9, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ya i know the weird wwwh site is nothing to do with fenn
just wondering about it, maybe answers will come when the
timer runs out. and i thought the timer had been reset too

Possibly the few remaining Utes that speak the Na-Dene language are planning a big birthday surprise
party for Fenn on his 85th birthday (August 22, 2015)?

The Navajo Indians were referred to by the Apache as "Yuttahih" meaning "one that is higher up.
"Europeans misunderstood this term to refer to the tribes living higher in the mountains than the
Navajo, the Utes, and the territory was called the land of the Utes, Utah."

cw0909

Silver Member
Dec 24, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
when i checked the date, it didnt reg about his birthday, and thats one
of the 1st personal details i learned, or maybe the owner of the blog has
found the chest, and going to give back bracelet on his Bday
time will tell

chad68

Nov 15, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The poem is said to contain 9 clues. Anybody think they know which 9 are actual clues? I think the poem contains more than 9.

Last edited:

BeenThereDoneThat2

Aug 9, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
when i checked the date, it didnt reg about his birthday, and thats one
of the 1st personal details i learned, or maybe the owner of the blog has
found the chest, and going to give back bracelet on his Bday
time will tell

You fellows may be interested in this fact. The background picture file for the previous marsh/swamp background uploaded to the WWWH site on 6/2014 was titled sispistoo1. The Blackfoot Indan word for OWL is sipistoo.

chad68

Nov 15, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You fellows may be interested in this fact. The background picture file for the previous marsh/swamp background uploaded to the WWWH site on 6/2014 was titled sispistoo1. The Blackfoot Indan word for OWL is sipistoo.
Seems as though I was close, if you unscramble sipistoo you get 'I piss too'.

BeenThereDoneThat2

Aug 9, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sipistoo

Seems as though I was close, if you unscramble sipistoo you get 'I piss too'.

In the first background picture (marsh/old man with walking stick) the owl (sipistoo) image was on the
right side of the background image, whereas on the current old house/store background
image, the Owl image (sipiistoo) is on the left side of the background picture. Indicate a change
of position of the site owner, Maybe?

Ignorance Denied

Aug 20, 2013
Utah
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
why would he make the site with so many misleading ideas?

When I showed this site to my friends, they were instantly confused.

I think you asked and answered your own question lol.

Seriously, the site has no other purpose other than to confuse distract and consume your time.

A pretty lame trick by a pretty lame person no doubt.

Stick to the facts. Stick to Mr. Fenn's actual words. And if you still wonder about the site, email and ask him. I did.

BeenThereDoneThat2

Aug 9, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"You Can't Go Home Again"

OK fellows, I believe I may owe ya'll an explanation. My discontent springs not from you folks posting on Tnet that do not agree with my thoughts. I recall that Thomas Wolfe, in his classic work, "You Can't Go Home Again"., wrote the following.

"The great Goethe, accepting the inevitable truth that human growth does not proceed in a straight line to its goal, compared the development and progress of mankind to the reelings of a drunken beggar on horseback."
"What was important, perhaps, was not that the beggar was drunk and reeling, but that he was mounted on his horse, and, however unsteadily, was going somewhere."

Thomas Wolfe "You Can't Go Home Again" (1947)

Note: Credit where credit is due to the poster Ignorance Denied (aka ID) for his little teaser.
RIP Blaze Starr (aka Fannie Belle Fleming).

chad68

Nov 15, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Either the first clue " in there" or the last clue "in the wood" imo is not a clue.

So you think brave and in the wood is not a clue? Are you like some that think FF meant 'in the woods' and just simply left off the 's' at the end of the word? Nah I think what he did was left out one additional word after wood, that would have been very helpful but so much so that it would have been to easy to locate the chest, so he omitted the word from the poem. And no it's not any type of wooden structure or a hollowed out tree.

If you are brave and in the wood ________.

If you are brave and in the wood chipper! Ha kidding, that's not the missing word.

Last edited:

BeenThereDoneThat2

Aug 9, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IN The Wood

So you think brave and in the wood is not a clue? Are you like some that think FF meant 'in the woods' and just simply left off the 's' at the end of the word? Nah I think what he did was left out one additional word after wood, that would have been very helpful but so much so that it would have been to easy to locate the chest, so he omitted the word from the poem. And no it's not any type of wooden structure or a hollowed out tree.

If you are brave and in the wood ________.

If you are brave and in the wood chipper! Ha kidding, that's not the missing word.

Consider this if you will pine seed (aka as Pinocchio}. Place the word DARK in front of the word
WOOD, rather than chipper behind the word WOOD. What would you have then, and where might you be?
And of course, YOU consider yourself BRAVE rather than MEEK, correct? Onward to the BLAZE.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread