Forrest Fenn s treasure

BeenThereDoneThat2

Aug 9, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The BIG PICTURE

Hay Eldo. Where you been friend? Speaking of the WWWH site. The question is. Do you, Eldo,

notice that the current background picture that uploads to the WWWH site, loads in
enlarged format which hides the Owl image (sipistoo) from the viewer? This requires that the
viewer access the original background image jpg (old house/store backgroud) to see Sipistoo.

PS: Thanks for the little teaser Eldo. Are you suggesting that Fenn secreted his treasure
in YOUR SKULL?

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hay Eldo. Where you been friend? Speaking of the WWWH site. The question is. Do you, Eldo,

notice that the current background picture that uploads to the WWWH site, loads in
enlarged format which hides the Owl image (sipistoo) from the viewer? This requires that the
viewer access the original background image jpg (old house/store backgroud) to see Sipistoo.

PS: Thanks for the little teaser Eldo. Are you suggesting that Fenn secreted his treasure
in YOUR SKULL?

Been hunting, check my website on my signature

He does make a permanent mark in your brain, showing you something about the area.....

on my website is the evidence of the James Gang troves that are also found in the Blaze

Fricking amazing !

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes Been There........I noticed the change.....

And the fact that there is nobody who is claiming the site....and the fact Forrest is denying its ownership as well

I notice everything, and I notice nothing

I suspect everyone, and I suspect nobody.......

Jacques Cluseau

chad68

Nov 15, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I find it hard to believe that the chest is exposed to rain, snow etc and that nobody could possibly come across the chest by accident.

Hobo

May 20, 2014
Nv, Mt, Ca ,Id. Az, I'm a hobo
Detector(s) used
Deus, GB2,GB Pro & Tesoro Stingray
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I find it hard to believe that the chest is exposed to rain, snow etc and that nobody could possibly come across the chest by accident.

I don't, there are a zillion places where a 10x10x6 box could be hidden and still be exposed to the elements. There are still crashed airplanes that are unfound.. Last winter l found a valuable object in the desert that had been laying in plain sight for over a hundred years.

spyguy

Jan 30, 2006
I don't, there are a zillion places where a 10x10x6 box could be hidden and still be exposed to the elements. There are still crashed airplanes that are unfound.. Last winter l found a valuable object in the desert that had been laying in plain sight for over a hundred years.

My questions at this point are: How does Fenn KNOW the treasure is still out there waiting to be found? Is he relying on the finder not being able to keep that big of a secret? Does he monitor it using the internet or other means? And what happens when the only person who knows its location isn't around anymore to reassure us?
HH
-spyguy

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Maybe a tracking device is secured to it, or a valuable part of it?
A ‎contingency plan may exist in the event the person with knowledge of location is not able to monitor it.:dontknow:

Last edited:

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No tracking device, I believe he has associates who assist him in the chase.

This is the photo of the area I am hunting around.

The ground there has a strange silouette and has something akin to the face Dal shows.

It is exactly like he is posting......that there is a ghostly figure in the solve area and it has something to do with the face,

MANY people think Dal is a part of the Chase.

Who knows but look at the photo.

DalDeathHead.jpg

BeenThereDoneThat2

Aug 9, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For Eldo

Still playing the role of Jack Dawikns (aka: The Artful Dodger) from Charles Dickens novel Oliver Twist are we Eldo?
Be that as it may. Have a good day--Eldo. Pedal Power to U2.

Note to Hobo: Remember the words of Arthur Hays Sulzberger - "A man's judgment cannot be better than the information on which he has based it"
Still playing the role of Jack Dawikns (aka: The Artful Dodger) from Charles Dickens novel Oliver Twist are we Eldo?
Be that as it may. Have a good day--Eldo. Pedal Power to U2.

Note to Hobo: Remember the words of Arthur Hays Sulzberger - "A man's judgment cannot be better than the information on which he has based it"

Occului Nunc

Greenie
Apr 21, 2011
And I see that the wherewarmwatershalt.com website has changed - now an all black background (clock still ticking down - 7 days to go). And there is a triangle in the corner with the name/word 'Kaprekar'. . .

Fenn is rumored to have some kind of an 'announcement' on his birthday this month too. Pundits think he is eliminating a state from the Chase.

HeavyMetalThunder

Aug 5, 2015
Texas/Colorado/Arizona
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the tip Occului....I don't go to that site...but here's what I got from Your tip! using my super intellect...150 I.Q. ...KAPREKAR unscrambles into the name
A.k. parker the New Yorker ran a article authored by A.K Parker on Oct. 5 1935... the title of the article....THE BIRTHDAY!

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So funny you call Fenners Pundits.......LOL

FENN FOR PRESIDENT in 2016 !

What I see is the site being created to influence numerous things in the chase....

Stick to the poem and book until there is another clue thrown out.

Forrest said to watch out for false prophets when looking for his profit.

And he saved the 'Title' for a certain individual.

That person is as close to the Gold as he is to knowing the location.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think its someone elses countdown timer set up to make a statement that person is going out to that area to be honest

Occului Nunc

Greenie
Apr 21, 2011
Fenn doesn't appear to have anything to do with the WWWH website - and it is correct the countdown date does not fall on his birthday.

BeenThereDoneThat2

Aug 9, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let us restore a modicum of order here in The "Old Curiosity Shop" (by Charles Dickens). This too shall pass. Maybe like a kidney stone, but it shall pass. Wise Acorns are like Purple People Eaters. The'r everywhere, the're everywhere.

Re: WWWH site update

The 8/07/2015 update sound file is named Hsaw-Aknow. No sound, just dead air.

"What was that we just went through?"
"Hsaw Aknow."
"Is that japanese?"
"No, it's 'Wonka Wash' spelled backwards."

A 1971 movie that stars Gene Wilder who plays the character of Willy Wonka a candy maker who is in search of an heir to his factory and fortune. He hosts a compitition by placing five golden tickets under five wonka bars.This was remade in 2005 staring Johnny Depp as Willy Wonka

As noted by the poster (HeavyMetalThunder) KAPREKAR unscrambles into the name
A.k. parker the New Yorker ran a article authored by A.K Parker on Oct. 5 1935... the title of the article....THE BIRTHDAY!

Extract from THE BIRTHDAY

"Alice was staying at a seaside hotel, she had just recovered from influenza. Mr. Brown was staying there too and although she did not want to hear his story she was practically forced to. He told about his old mother, who was 94 and had a birthday the next day. He was extremely devoted to his mother as was his wife. He seemed impervious to the fact that the old lady was senile. When they brought her sister, two years older in to see her, she said: "Who is that ugly old woman? Take away that ugly old woman. I don't know her."

Credit where credit is due to the posters HeavyMetalThunder

chad68

Nov 15, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And I see that the wherewarmwatershalt.com website has changed - now an all black background (clock still ticking down - 7 days to go). And there is a triangle in the corner with the name/word 'Kaprekar'. . .

Fenn is rumored to have some kind of an 'announcement' on his birthday this month too. Pundits think he is eliminating a state from the Chase.

Can't recall ever reading or hearing it but did FF ever say the chest is not in Canada?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread