Forrest Fenn s treasure

BeenThereDoneThat2

Aug 9, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Down By The River

I detect that some few of the crew may be stuck DOWN BY THE RIVER searching with Chad68. I
believe that the caravan has moved on pilgrims. May be that was just a dream, just a dream, or
just a darn good joke. Some few may never know. So much to learn, so much to learn.
Don't look at as a mistake, rather see it as a unexpected learning opportunity. But no matter
what you do, holy golden calf, learn something new to you.

nvradar

Dec 27, 2009
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites gm4b, Minelab sd 2200d
LOL!! Poppycockology!! thats a good one!! I am thinking a bit more like Histrionic Disorder. We all have our thoughts and clues we believe are right so nobody should have issues with what is discussed and shared. Save the above noted issue.Those that talk in circles walk in circles from my experiences. WWWH is just about done so we will see what it's all about...if they know something we don't. MAYBE... it will be a clue that gets us to the chest!! A LAND RUSH!!! Don't get in my way!

BeenThereDoneThat2

Aug 9, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL!! Poppycockology!! thats a good one!! I am thinking a bit more like Histrionic Disorder. We all have our thoughts and clues we believe are right so nobody should have issues with what is discussed and shared. Save the above noted issue.Those that talk in circles walk in circles from my experiences. WWWH is just about done so we will see what it's all about...if they know something we don't. MAYBE... it will be a clue that gets us to the chest!! A LAND RUSH!!! Don't get in my way!

Well, thank you NVradar

Histrionic personality disorder (HPD). YOU MAY be on to something there.
Did you happen to notice that you met yourself coming around the corner in your post?

For YOU NVradar:
Hope springs eternal (in the human breast).
Prov. People will continue to hope even though they have evidence that things cannot possibly turn
out the way they want. (From Alexander Pope's poem, "Essay on Man.") Sometimes used to remark that you believe someone's situation is hopeless.

HeavyMetalThunder

Aug 5, 2015
Texas/Colorado/Arizona
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MESSAGE FOR WWWH pm me Mr. Fenns phone #. I'm the best treasure hunter and poker player in the world... And here
this...it is to easy...I've abided by the unwritten gentlemen's code of conduct so far...If I don't get His phone #, I'll assume the code is null and void and start singing about
the s***** river >>>I would like it pmed to me on this site before 12:00 p.m. 8/13/2015 <<<

Seen my first Forrest Fenn video 1.5 hrs ago. Ha.ha.ha , I definitely found his treasure!

chad68

Nov 15, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I detect that some few of the crew may be stuck DOWN BY THE RIVER searching with Chad68. I
believe that the caravan has moved on pilgrims. May be that was just a dream, just a dream, or
just a darn good joke. Some few may never know. So much to learn, so much to learn.
Don't look at as a mistake, rather see it as a unexpected learning opportunity. But no matter
what you do, holy golden calf, learn something new to you.

LOL hope they aren't looking for a van down by a river. Their time would be better spent watching paint dry.

nvradar

Dec 27, 2009
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites gm4b, Minelab sd 2200d
Well, thank you NVradar

Histrionic personality disorder (HPD). YOU MAY be on to something there.
Did you happen to notice that you met yourself coming around the corner in your post?

For YOU NVradar:
Hope springs eternal (in the human breast).
Prov. People will continue to hope even though they have evidence that things cannot possibly turn
out the way they want. (From Alexander Pope's poem, "Essay on Man.") Sometimes used to remark that you believe someone's situation is hopeless.

Thank you nvradar???

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would very much like to contact Mr. fenn...if anyone has such info please pm me, or post it!

FYI Do NOT post anyone's private phone number but your own on the forum. We do not allow the posting of someone's personal, private info including their phone numbers on the forums, we are a world wide forum.

HeavyMetalThunder

Aug 5, 2015
Texas/Colorado/Arizona
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FYI Do NOT post anyone's private phone number but your own on the forum. We do not allow the posting of someone's personal, private info including their phone numbers on the forums, we are a world wide forum.

My error...I've looked into and am trying to remove post from my post... and would like it if you could to edit the post out...if not possible to edit...
please delete that post. thank you

Slikrok

Greenie
Jun 4, 2013
Cottonwood, Utah
Detector(s) used
N/A
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks for the tip Occului....I don't go to that site...but here's what I got from Your tip! using my super intellect...150 I.Q. ...KAPREKAR unscrambles into the name
A.k. parker the New Yorker ran a article authored by A.K Parker on Oct. 5 1935... the title of the article....THE BIRTHDAY!

Kaprekar is a mathematical formula where the base number squared adds up to the base number. For example, 45 squared is 2025. 20+25= 45. A Kaprekar number may be a clue such as a lat-Lon.

chad68

Nov 15, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There will be no paddle up your creek (check), just heavy loads (of wood and water) and water high (check). If you've been wise and found the blaze, far top/side of log stripped of bark in a perfect triangle (check). Look quickly down (don't fall in), your quest to cease (check). If you re brave and in the wood (check) your effort will be worth the cold (check). Chest is only visible in the water, if you are in/on the wood. Yes began it WWWH and took it (a road) in the canyon down about 6 miles from WWWH. Yes there are brown trout just downstream of this waterfall in this creek.

Attachments

• 398298719_db127e1b7c_z.jpg
    398298719_db127e1b7c_z.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 141

chad68

Nov 15, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Silence is golden but often boring.

Last edited:

BeenThereDoneThat2

Aug 9, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good to Know

Kaprekar is a mathematical formula where the base number squared adds up to the base number. For example, 45 squared is 2025. 20+25= 45. A Kaprekar number may be a clue such as a lat-Lon.

That course is all true and good to know Slikork. But as for me, I would choose a better way. A more productive way. Like, for example, wasting away in "Margaritaville" with Warren Buffett, singing I've Been Working On The Railroad.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread