Forrest Fenn s treasure

SlickNickeL

Aug 23, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Love this. Perfect example of what went down between myself and the puzzle master! I've tried to explain it in the realm of chess, but I don't think anybody got that either.
I'm Mr. Fenn's Huckleberry, and HE knows it.
Perfect example of what the phrase meant. It's also meant to be a brief encounter. (At the moment) not a gloating (I'm better than you at everything). Consider a Sunday outing where friends and family gathered for a town fest. A three legged race was just won. The winner would look to the first looser and say, "I'm your huckleberry" it's not a braggart disposition, it's just a simple comment in jest. For me, the movie clip is just awesom! The showdown of the century and no one was there to see it.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TH,
He threw us both in the category of admonish. So, I don't think he meant it as an insult. I think he meant it more in the lines of keeping him in check....helping him to relate to people without overstepping personal boundaries.
Slick is very intelligent. Probably too intelligent. My guess, Slick, if I may be so bold, is that he needs people like you and I to help interpret and not accidentally upset him. In my mind, we all on the same team.
Good night,
Crispin

CRISPIN,

I forgot, am I Batman on mon wed and fri and side kick on tues thurs and sat?
I know I'm the joker on Sunday or when I had to much HB.

Oh, and thank you for explaining to TH, I'm a dork sometimes and yes you are correct as usual. Thank you Batman.

LOL, I wasn't offended at all..... I'm not that thin skinned, I knew no insult was meant at all, just joking......

SlickNickeL

Aug 23, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was reading another forums thread and came across this. I have seen it before, but I skimmed it because I already knew that none of what he stated was needed.

HOWEVER!!!

There's actually a dog-gone clue IN THE STATEMENT!!! This is actually a biggie!

Only a handful of you will get it. Or maybe not?

Mr. Fenn uses juxtaposition with both his poem and his ideologies. He has applied them with WWWH, "why is it that I must go and leave", " hear me all and listen good"
When I jump in the puzzle masters brain, I understand how he thinks and know what to look for when he opens his mouth and makes a statement. The following clue that's imbedded in FF's statement, shows the seeker/puzzle student, what NOT TO DO or expect.
If you have studied my solution, then you will see how ALL of the hidden clues pop out of everything he says.
There are a lot of things that I know about the puzzle, that are irrelevant for understanding the clues, but, engage the brain with dimensional algorithmic properties. They act as poetry and also combine the physical properties of the puzzle to create, a multilayer sandwich that can be tasted all at once, and at the same time can be experienced in their singularity. Each bite is a mouthful of joy IF the seeker chooses to stop and taste the complexities. Try and explain to someone, what carambola fruit tastes like, and I promise, most will be off by a mile.

Find the clue in FF' following statement that is juxtaposed with my solution, and the winner will be given the secret location of where Jimmy Hoffa resides!

It consists of TWO words.

“Some searchers overrate the complexity of the search. Knowing about head pressures, foot pounds, acre feet, bible verses, Latin, cubic inches, icons, fonts, charts, graphs, formulas, curved lines, magnetic variation, codes, depth meters, riddles, drones or ciphers, will not assist anyone to the treasure location, although those things have been offered as positive solutions. Excellent research materials are TTOTC, Google Earth, and/or a good map.” f

Last edited:

Hobo

May 20, 2014
Nv, Mt, Ca ,Id. Az, I'm a hobo
Detector(s) used
Deus, GB2,GB Pro & Tesoro Stingray
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some folks could find hidden meanings in Mary had a little lamb or Hickory dickory dock and think they were clues to a bogus hidden treasure.

SlickNickeL

Aug 23, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nitric, you're gonna end up in BFE if you don't get all the points right!

spyguy

Jan 30, 2006
Somebody needs to contact the creators of SOUTH PARK. Forrest Fenn, the treasure, the poem, the solves, and locations are all over-ripe for a skewering on that show.

Possible Storyline: The gang in South Park becomes obsessed with the Fenn treasure hunt. Their competing interpretations of the poem & treasure locations leads to them turning on each other and their families. Forrest Fenn visits South Park and goes on the local news to dole out another “clue” which everyone anxiously awaits. When the useless clue is revealed everyone turns on Forrest and he is tarred and feathered then run out of South Park on a rail. The gang all realizes how their greed for the treasure has torn them apart and they patch things up. THE END

Or has TTOTC become a cartoon already on it's own???

Last edited:

BeenThereDoneThat2

Aug 9, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been around the Horn on this Tnet forum and I'm still under full sail pilgrims.
As I see it, the question you should ask yourself: Self, does the Fenn poem map 1) take me on an
endless search to nowhere. 2) take me to the spot that Fenn planned to go to die alone if his
cancer turned out to be terminal. 3) take me to the Dark Wood just outside the Gates of mythical
Hell.

Only this and nothing more. Then you make your own very personal decision as to how you proceed
from that that location..

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
I've been around the Horn on this Tnet forum and I'm still under full sail pilgrims.
As I see it, the question you should ask yourself: Self, does the Fenn poem map 1) take me on an
endless search to nowhere. 2) take me to the spot that Fenn planned to go to die alone if his
cancer turned out to be terminal. 3) take me to the Dark Wood just outside the Gates of mythical
Hell.

Only this and nothing more. Then you make your own very personal decision as to how you proceed
from that that location..

I'm not allowed to make direct statements on this subject. It appears I have upset a great many people. Thus, I will let others' words speak for me.

Poems by Edwin Markham : 1 / 35

next poem »

A Creed - Poem by Edwin Markham

There is a destiny that makes us brothers:
None goes his way alone:
All that we send into the lives of others
Comes back into our own.

I care not what his temples or his creeds,
One thing holds firm and fast
That into his fateful heap of days and deeds
The soul of man Is cast.

Edwin Markham

SlickNickeL

Aug 23, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still Still Still

Still as water,
My mind comes to nest.

Still searching,
My thoughts settle.

Still Purified and Proof,
Now I rest.

7/17/97 PF​

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Still Still Still

Still as water,
My mind comes to nest.

Still searching,
My thoughts settle.

Still Purified and Proof,
Now I rest.

7/17/97 PF​

Life is but a mockery,
And death a thing on reel,
There is nothing tangible,
Save loudly clanging steel.

EAW...circa 1930s

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
You 'bout to witness hip-hop in it's most purest, most rawest form, flow almost flawless, most
hardest, most honest known artist, chip off the old block, but ol' Doc is, {back}, looks like
Batman brought his own Robin, oh God, Sadam's got his own Laden, with his own private plane, his
own pilot, set to blow college dorm rooms doors off the hinges, oranges, peaches, pears, plums,
syringes, yeah here I come, i'm inches, away from you, dear fear none, hip-hop is in
a state of 911, so...

Quick gotta move fast, gotta perform miracles, gee willikers Doc, holy bat syllables, look at
all the nonsense that goes on in Gotham when I'm gone, time to get rid of these rap criminals,
so skip to your lou while I do what I do best, you ain't even impressed no more, you're used to
it, flows too wet, nobody close to it, nobody says it, but still everybody knows it, the
most hated on out of all those who say they get hated on in eighty songs and exaggerate it all
so much, they make it all up, there's no such thing, like a female with good looks, who cooks
and cleans, it just means so much more to so much more people when you're rappin' and you know
what for, the show must go on, so I'd like to welcome y'all to Slick and Crispin's carnival,
c'mon now...

It's just like old times, the dynamic duo, two old friends, why panic, you already know who's
fully capable, the two capped heroes.

SlickNickeL

Aug 23, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Umm, I'm speechless.

I don't know what to say, lol

What kind of beer are you drinking? I know it ain't Guinness.

Crispins crackin' on Rappin!

My wife has warned me many times, don't drink and text!

Last edited:

nvradar

Dec 27, 2009
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites gm4b, Minelab sd 2200d
that granddaddy solve, isnt new, the guy themarkd, that started this thread
and myself discussed the folsom falls area back in feb-march 2012, and i hooked
up with some students from santa fe area, to check it out, this was b4 FF said
rocky mts, anyway they had sent me imgs of i think that same hole,with them
and some beer, that had the state Zia sun symbol on the cans, i still have the
drive that the imgs are on, but cant get the os to work, tried reloading the os,
still didnt work, i have a bunch of fam photos on it too is why ive kept the drive

ps, my solve wasnt like the granddad, simple old man close to home
clues brown ranch warm water the falls blaze was a sign near the falls i think,
been awhile LOL

NOTE: NO REPLY TO THIS POSTING. I wonder why........ lol

SlickNickeL

Aug 23, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NOTE: NO REPLY TO THIS POSTING. I wonder why........ lol

NVRADAR,

I have posted a reply to this, and have ASKED the poster to post the pics! Hasen't happened! Probably won't. Unless the clues are followed precisely, my picture and hidey-hole will not just be stumbled upon. UU MUST be solved to get my picture.

nvradar

Dec 27, 2009
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites gm4b, Minelab sd 2200d
No you haven't replied to his post properly anyways. As far as his pictures and YOURS I can walk out the door and snap a pic or two and say this is where it is or was. YOU have zero proof you are right. YOU are asking the very same thing of all people hunting for the chest as FF has...."BELIEVE ME". Just because you say it was where you thought it to be and made a big report of it doesn't make it so. Why is your story ANY mor believable than FF? NO pics of the chest in your hands you certainly cannot say you solved ANYTHING.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread