Forrest Fenn s treasure

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Highlighted area highlights the Rocky Mountains within those 4 States. He said he hid the treasure in the Rocky Mountains North of Santa Fe which can take the searcher through all the States to the Canadian Border.
"rocky mountains" can be found anywhere on this planet, technically speaking. But who said WITHIN THE HIGHLIGHTED area of that map, fenn or someone else?

MinerGirl

Nov 17, 2011
meicigama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"rocky mountains" can be found anywhere on this planet, technically speaking. But who said WITHIN THE HIGHLIGHTED area of that map, fenn or someone else?
Hey. I don't know exactly who said it..I think I heard him say that in the many different interviews he has done on TV news shows etc. He also wrote another book called Too Far to Walk..maybe it's in there? We are told that it is in "The" Rocky Mountains. As in USA. Most all his interviews can be found on Youtube so alot of your questions may be covered there. HH, MinerGirl

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey. I don't know exactly who said it..I think I heard him say that in the many different interviews he has done on TV news shows etc. He also wrote another book called Too Far to Walk..maybe it's in there? We are told that it is in "The" Rocky Mountains. As in USA. Most all his interviews can be found on Youtube so alot of your questions may be covered there. HH, MinerGirl

There are "rocky mountains" in each state. The "to far..." statement means don't move your there.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey...looks like this thread is a done deal. Seems no one is interested in sharing clues so I'm out. HH..MinerGirl

Hi Minergirl. Sharing clues.... hum....

I have some very good solves in the clues. I think they are good. I've not actually been to the place where WWH.

Do you expect me to reveal what I think is the solution?

Shall I just publish where I think the treasure is?

I belive I have a solution to the Blaze.

Should I say where I think it is, although I've not personally been to the spot?

MinerGirl

Nov 17, 2011
meicigama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi G.I.B....I typed that post BC it seemed like days before any response so I thought the thread went silent. On other discussion sites people shared ideas without pinpointing their solves. Here's one of them. Where Warm Waters Hat. Someone suggested that meant a Steam Locomotive! Then others relayed the fact that RailRoad Stops were known as "Water Stops". Thus possibly we are to look for a specific Train Station. Old West 1800's..this one idea got me searching old Locomotives and from a pic in FF's book he is standing next to his favorite rescued horse that he named " Little Buttercup "!! Well that name is the name of an old retired Locomotive! I then searched all the old Locomotives and found one named CJ Brown..below that named train on the roster is Col. Nutt..haha..well going on tangents but using small shared clues doesn't have to pinpoint your Solve but may just help someone with their solve. I actually have a couple other ideas that line up with what the Blaze clue could be but I'm typing on my phone now and hard to write much..Until later..better sign off. Hh MinerGirl

MinerGirl

Nov 17, 2011
meicigama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are "rocky mountains" in each state. The "to far..." statement means don't move your there.

Hi Bloodline.. The Sierra Mtns are Rocky but they are not your search area...the to far meaning you suggest could be to stop there..however the poem line says "Not Far..but too far to walk". Too far can mean a couple things. Such as..the Western movie called Far Country.
It's Not Far..not that movie..many meanings..just have to start with ur imagination and see what possible solutions fit. Big clue..simple.." A bathroom is " not far..but too far to walk".. This could relate to why his Dad said to take a Flashlight.. If you're in the woods at night and have to use the bathroom.. Take a Flashlight! This may not help you but seems to fit in the basic poem, super simple view..

MinerGirl

Nov 17, 2011
meicigama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just clarifying.. My search brought me to old Western movies..Far Country starring James Stewart was filmed in the Canadian Rockies and involved a paddle wheel Steamboat..no paddle up your Creek means it's not a Steamboat and not in the Canadian Rockies. Means it's a steam powered train...check out movies of the 40s and 50s with steam locomotives.. 6 famous movies with Randolf Scott are with steam locomotives and "in the house of Brown". Harry, or Henry Brown produced those movies or write them..not sure..but could be " The house of Brown " clue. I found an actual still photo of Randolph Scott in the Engineer's cabin of a steam locomotive with a chunck of wood in his hand talking to an Indian Chief with a "back draft" flame...clue equals.. "If you are Brave and in the wood". Look down and see backdraft flame.. The Indian Chief had an S scar on his cheek denoting " SuperChief " .another named old Locomotive.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
WWWH is actually pretty simple. It's where the warm waters halt.

I think everyone is making it too complex. FF said to keep it simple, so I did.

Everything fell into place after that.

Hopefully there is a road trip in my future to the Blaze.

Am I absolutely sure it's there- ah~ nope.

But I've got as good of a solve as anyone. (not enough to quit my job and go get it tho...)

MinerGirl

Nov 17, 2011
meicigama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
G.I.B., sounds pretty exciting that you've gotten this far. Good luck and take lots of pics to fill the banner up top. I'll be jealous but rooting for you anyway:)

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"not far, but to far to walk" - means your there where the chest is.

"not far" - close

"but to far to walk" - don't walk.

= your there where the chest is.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
A lot of people like a mystery. Look at how the Lost Dutchman's Mine has entertained many for years.
FF did accomplish a similar feat.
Many problems are solved by brain storming with others. I do this when ever I can. It's always surprising
when the solution is so different from what was started with.
HA! Add the Beale Ciphers/Pamphlet/Treasure to THAT; entertaining...? LOL!

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Check this link out. It's located in New Mexico. It's a Cancer Center.
Notice the BLUE DINO.

One of my solves lead to that specific BLUE DINO.
According to what I found. There is a toothpick size hole in the Dino's face. You push into the hole and the neck opens up to reveal a safe.

Do I know if this is the answer or not. Not sure. But what I am telling you concerning this ..is the truth..meaning I do have a solve that leads this dino.

If I am correct, the finder won't be able to open the safe because a key is needed and that I'm not giving up, until I know if there is a hole in it's face, that needs pushing.
I'm guessing if I'm correct. The point is to give up the treasure to the children there and take the necklace to him/fenn to redeem it for your valor??

Have at it.... but remember I'm the only one who knows where the key is, IF I'm correct.

Pediatric Specialty Care Unit - UNMCH

Hobo

May 20, 2014
Nv, Mt, Ca ,Id. Az, I'm a hobo
Detector(s) used
Deus, GB2,GB Pro & Tesoro Stingray
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most of youse guys are letting your imagination trample your common sense. Keep thinking that way and you will be looking for it in Antarctica. WWWH is a metaphor, read the book mentioned in 2830 for TFTW. I don't think anyone (except me) has figgured out THOB.
Its not a fish. All the clues are in the poem.

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where warm waters hault- tears stop here
Home of Brown- cancer
leave my trove for all- give it to the children
marvel gaze- marble glaze

compare the poem to the dino and its surroundings and fenn...then think about what I've said above.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread