Forrest Fenn s treasure

cw0909

Silver Member
Dec 24, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
wow, been back about 3hrs,from my one and only BOTG hunt,was fun
no chest, and thankfully no critters that could eat/kill me.
a little tired, so ill be short
WWWH,good and all good after that, until the blaze,i looked for
3 things i thought was/could be a blaze, those things, were not
found where i was looking,so guess back to the drawing board
maybe ill share a little more in a few days when rested and my
thoughts a little more organized.
after the short hunt time, 3 days i still have nagging thoughts
of what if it was, or was i suppose too.......

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK, I see. So you were lying to us. That does wonders for your credibility. But the truth is we already know you were lying to us because you don't have any facts to back up what you are saying. If you did, you would have presented them to us. At least be honest and admit that. I mean, we're kind of past that whole "pay no attention to the man behind the curtain" thing now. You have a bug up your butt about a guy for whom you feel the need to lie about, slander and otherwise defame.

No.

I don't lie and have no bugs and when you figure, that out, it will be to late.

Have a pleasant day.

MiddenMonster

Bronze Member
Dec 29, 2004
Down in the pit
Detector(s) used
Garrett 350 GTA
I don't lie and have no bugs and when you figure, that out, it will be to late.

If you weren't lying you would have provided us with the evidence to back up your claims long ago. Instead you point us to your web pages and YouTube videos. So far all we have is your claim that Forrest Fenn is a deviled egg. And all you have done to back that claim up is repeat it. You say that we probably think you are crazy, but that's just a dodge. Well guess what? I checked out one of your YouTube videos and all it did was instruct me how to fold a dollar bill to make a map of Washington, DC. And it wasn't even a good map. 15 years ago I learned how to fold a dollar bill so that it looked like the World Trade Center. And that was kind of cool.

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you weren't lying you would have provided us with the evidence to back up your claims long ago. Instead you point us to your web pages and YouTube videos. So far all we have is your claim that Forrest Fenn is a deviled egg. And all you have done to back that claim up is repeat it. You say that we probably think you are crazy, but that's just a dodge. Well guess what? I checked out one of your YouTube videos and all it did was instruct me how to fold a dollar bill to make a map of Washington, DC. And it wasn't even a good map. 15 years ago I learned how to fold a dollar bill so that it looked like the World Trade Center. And that was kind of cool.

When it bites you... its going to hurt much more than your words could ever do- promise.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad you're back in one piece, sorry you didn't find it.
Hopefully your next foray will net you the prize.
Hope it was an enjoyable search, none the less.
:thumbup:

MiddenMonster

Bronze Member
Dec 29, 2004
Down in the pit
Detector(s) used
Garrett 350 GTA
When it bites you... its going to hurt much more than your words could ever do- promise.

And you believe you have the knowledge that will forewarn us and save us from such a fate, yet you refuse to share it with us. I guess a question that could be more important than what is your evidence is why you won't share it with us. It's not like you are claiming that you found an Inca artifact the last time you visited Machu Pichu. That's something that we could believe or disbelieve and the world will go on spinning on its axis and nothing changes for us whether we believe it or not. But you are making claims that someone who appears to be a well meaning person that created a fun challenge for people is in league with Satan, everyone in the world is at risk and dark days are ahead for humanity. And you are asking us to accept that just because you say so. And it's not like you are just reiterating the standard claims about the Apocalypse and the Revelation of John, either. You're naming names. Do you not think it is reasonable for us to ask why you believe what you are saying and how you came to believe it?

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And you believe you have the knowledge that will forewarn us and save us from such a fate, yet you refuse to share it with us. I guess a question that could be more important than what is your evidence is why you won't share it with us. It's not like you are claiming that you found an Inca artifact the last time you visited Machu Pichu. That's something that we could believe or disbelieve and the world will go on spinning on its axis and nothing changes for us whether we believe it or not. But you are making claims that someone who appears to be a well meaning person that created a fun challenge for people is in league with Satan, everyone in the world is at risk and dark days are ahead for humanity. And you are asking us to accept that just because you say so. And it's not like you are just reiterating the standard claims about the Apocalypse and the Revelation of John, either. You're naming names. Do you not think it is reasonable for us to ask why you believe what you are saying and how you came to believe it?

Not unreasonable what you're asking, but a better way is to hear it from the horses mouth.

Ask him and you'll know. Don't and you won't.

~simple

MiddenMonster

Bronze Member
Dec 29, 2004
Down in the pit
Detector(s) used
Garrett 350 GTA
Not unreasonable what you're asking, but a better way is to hear it from the horses mouth.

~simple

@G.I.B. already asked, and the answer was not what you thought it would be. So based on your above statements, we already do know the answer and it is in direct opposition to that you are claiming. And if what I am asking was not unreasonable before Fenn's response, it is even less unreasonable now. So now the ball is back in your court and it would be more than reasonable for you to back up the claims that you are using to slander and defame a person.

Last edited:

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other

~simple

Please see my earlier posts-

I asked, and we have his answer. It was No.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Now then.... the other night I was flipping TV channels and ran into Expedition Unknown on the Travel Channel.

The host, Josh Gates, had a personal meeting with Forrest Fenn at his residence. Josh came out of the meeting saying that he was throughly convinced that FF had in fact placed the treasure out there somewhere.

He talked about where it could be, and had some interesting map projections.

Gates then went with three different hunters and they explained where they thought WWWH is.

One couple is convinced that the HOB is a stream so named after brown trout.

After watching all three hunters I was happy to see that none of them were even close to my solution-

WHEW!

It's still out there waiting for me!

There is this episode along with some others on Travelchannel.com / and just search for Fenn.

Screen Shot 2016-09-16 at 4.41.18 PM.png

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First you lied about contacting fenn. Unless Everyone sees a direct Quote, your word is no better than mine :wink:

he hid a chest yes, but he did it in a way, that he believes only 1 certain person can find it, just like what michael stadther did with a treasures trove- the book was filled with pictures, that contained watermarks of information. Except with fenn, he did it with words.

IMO- I think the chest is empty and the glass container tells you what to do. "I know exactly the look on their face when they open the chest"- Isn't that pretty close to what he said? - my opinion of course. You see this way he gets to meet them in person... so HIS chase will be over.

Someone one day will meet him face to face and they will ask. ...then it will be repeated over and over again, until everyone knows the man behind the chase.

Last edited:

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You really think I'm scared of a lawsuit? LAUGH OUT LOUD IN YOUR FACE!

BRING IT! Give me a national forum and I'll tell the world whats really going on.

I've told you some about fenn, but what about michael stadther... he's still in the picture... you see he sold our World Banks their SECURITY SOFTWARE. Guess why? Because there is a back door to it. When the vatican says.. our World Banks will collapse. Why... to control you.

(edited ..decided to go ahead and tell you)

Last edited:

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Our World is getting ready to change and no matter the depth of the hole you dig, you won't be able to hide from it.

...people should've listened to me when they had the chance to do something about it...now I don't know.

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You've seen the movies with the man carrying the signs on the front and back of him warning of the end of the world right?

For years now since this all started I can be found all over the web trying to warn people of what I've learned. With all my heart and soul I want you know to know I'm telling the truth. From the beginning when it started I tried in every forum, that came along because of the "treasure hunts", that I've been referring to. I know no one wants to hear it, but it's important.

Things are going to change and when they do, you'll wished they never did.

MiddenMonster

Bronze Member
Dec 29, 2004
Down in the pit
Detector(s) used
Garrett 350 GTA
First you lied about contacting fenn. Unless Everyone sees a direct Quote, your word is no better than mine

The difference is that G.I.B. didn't point us to a web page or YouTube video so we'd have to go find it and interpret it for ourselves. So logically, if his word is no better than yours, then if he lied his lie is no worse than yours.

BRING IT! Give me a national forum and I'll tell the world whats really going on.
For years now since this all started I can be found all over the web trying to warn people of what I've learned. With all my heart and soul I want you know to know I'm telling the truth.

You're getting a little panicky, paranoid and contradictory here. One one hand you challenge people to bring a lawsuit against you so you can have a "national forum". On the other you say you have been "all over the web" trying to warn people. So you kinda not only have a national forum. You have a global forum. So why do you expect the weight of your words to influence people when you can provide no evidence to back of your claims? What are your credentials? Why do you think these slanderous things and propagate this calumny? And by the way, no one is going to waste their time suing you if they perceive you as the guy wearing the "end is near" sign. One reason is that guy has been around for centuries, and the world is still here. The other reason is that he didn't provide evidence to back up his claims either, and expected his words alone to carry the weight. On the bright side, one day that guy will be right and the world will end. On the down side, he won't even be around to say, "I told you so".

I've told you some about fenn, but what about michael stadther... he's still in the picture... you see he sold our World Banks their SECURITY SOFTWARE. Guess why? Because there is a back door to it. When the vatican says.. our World Banks will collapse. Why... to control you.

Even with a mountain of evidence this doesn't meet the smell test unless you include the words "Trilateral Commission", "Council of Foreign Relations" and either "Bohemian Grove" or "Davos" somewhere in the rant. And by the way, Michael Stadther went bankrupt several years ago, so it's unlikely that people would have bought their bank security software from him. Where did you hear he sold this software?

Our World is getting ready to change and no matter the depth of the hole you dig, you won't be able to hide from it.

...people should've listened to me when they had the chance to do something about it...now I don't know.

Wake up call: Our world has been changing since the second it was created, and no one or no thing has been able to hide from it since it started. And by the way, maybe people will listen to you IF YOU BACK UP WHAT YOU SAY WITH SOME FREAKING EVIDENCE. Like I said earlier--make something up if you have to. At least people will give you credit for trying. Every con man has to have some facade to give some foundation to the game. You're just going all Goebbels on us and repeating the same lie over and over again. But at least he had some Brown Shirts to back him up. All you have is a keyboard.

Last edited:

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other

Screen Shot 2013-11-13 at 7.23.45 PM.png

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ASK ASK ASK ASK ASK ASK ASK ASK ASK ASK ASK ASK ASK ASK ASK ASK

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other

I did, I asked. He said "No."

Quoted, NO. He said NO

How many ways can I tell you he said NO.

You have the proof you asked for. He was asked, and he said, "NO."

What part of NO is difficult to understand? You have your answer. He said NO.

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I did, I asked. He said "No."

Quoted, NO. He said NO

How many ways can I tell you he said NO.

You have the proof you asked for. He was asked, and he said, "NO."

What part of NO is difficult to understand? You have your answer. He said NO.

Liar.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions