Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
What kind of a load were you carrying Mr. Hobo?

As FF went in there alone-

Carrying the treasure in the open-

Just heavy loads-

I see people cliff climbing to get to a treasure site. Others repelling, others in boats, flying, pack animals...

Yes, I have to agree with the previous statement concerning Occam's Razor. Even FF said to keep it simple.

He drove someplace, parked his car, got the treasure out of the trunk and carried it to the spot. Nobody saw him, or paid attention.

Hobo

May 20, 2014
Nv, Mt, Ca ,Id. Az, I'm a hobo
Detector(s) used
Deus, GB2,GB Pro & Tesoro Stingray
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What kind of a load were you carrying Mr. Hobo?

As FF went in there alone-

Carrying the treasure in the open-

Just heavy loads-

I see people cliff climbing to get to a treasure site. Others repelling, others in boats, flying, pack animals...

Yes, I have to agree with the previous statement concerning Occam's Razor. Even FF said to keep it simple.

He drove someplace, parked his car, got the treasure out of the trunk and carried it to the spot. Nobody saw him, or paid attention.

An empty back pack going down.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
That was a great link. Thanks spyguy.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a very revelling insight.

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did you know his whole "map" contains pictures, that are of the poem?

Take the "map" and turn it all 4 different ways and you'll find pictures that are referenced in the poem.

These "pictures" are as big as the map itself and as you zoom in and out the pictures become something else about the poem.

...and I mean the "whole map".

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah, and if you read the poem backwards a genie will
appear and hand you the treasure.

No they won't that's a myth.

.htym a s'taht t'now yeht oN

See...

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Please outline, on the map, the picture of which you speak.

I don't see anything other than a sideways map.

Or is this like the funny pictures you have to stare at and let your eyes get out of focus and then see the hidden 3-D image?

MiddenMonster

Bronze Member
Dec 29, 2004
Down in the pit
Detector(s) used
Garrett 350 GTA
Please outline, on the map, the picture of which you speak.

Fat chance of that. He has yet to back up a single thing he said because he knows it's not true. He just wants to send us down the rabbit hole to look at his videos. I think he knows that he is lying, but I'll hedge that by saying that I have a friend with schizophrenia, and he says similar stuff. When you ask him how something can be true he either goes silent (like Bloodline), or says he doesn't know but he knows it's true. Once he was obsessively fascinated by electrical charges and non-verbal communication, and used that to explain why people were doing this or that. If Bloodline isn't just lying and jiving us he may actually believe what he says is true, even though he couldn't explain it if his life depended on it. And if by some small chance he outlines a picture he sees on a map we'll be left scratching our heads and he will be incredulous that we don't see what he sees. I think it's more the lying and jiving than anything else. 99.99999999% of people who truly believe something satanic is afoot and trying to save people would be eager to answer questions and lay out the who, what, where, why and how of things. Not just point people to something that only restates the claims. If you saw someone drowning would you jump in and save them, or tell them to go to the library and check out the book you wrote on how to swim?

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fat chance of that. He has yet to back up a single thing he said because he knows it's not true. He just wants to send us down the rabbit hole to look at his videos. I think he knows that he is lying, but I'll hedge that by saying that I have a friend with schizophrenia, and he says similar stuff. When you ask him how something can be true he either goes silent (like Bloodline), or says he doesn't know but he knows it's true. Once he was obsessively fascinated by electrical charges and non-verbal communication, and used that to explain why people were doing this or that. If Bloodline isn't just lying and jiving us he may actually believe what he says is true, even though he couldn't explain it if his life depended on it. And if by some small chance he outlines a picture he sees on a map we'll be left scratching our heads and he will be incredulous that we don't see what he sees. I think it's more the lying and jiving than anything else. 99.99999999% of people who truly believe something satanic is afoot and trying to save people would be eager to answer questions and lay out the who, what, where, why and how of things. Not just point people to something that only restates the claims. If you saw someone drowning would you jump in and save them, or tell them to go to the library and check out the book you wrote on how to swim?

hahahahaha

Looking at the picture in the proper view... in the top left side is fenn's head (male head). In the bottom right side is a gorilla's head (alpha and omega). Zoom in the middle and there is a girl (character sitting on a mushroom) and more surrounding her.

Turn the picture clock wise once and there are several shoes (feet representations).

Upside down and it's 2 hands shaking and one is wearing a bracelet (but it's a round reflective object, that is doing its representation of it.

Clockwise once more and... the X in the middle?... its a X marks the spot according to the landscape surrounding it.

This is how he did this hunt and I only told you part of whats in his map.. there's more.

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...and there's part of a horse, but specifically showing it's leg and hoof. A indian. Another Character and more.

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The map is done with lines and shading and some parts it uses other items besides the map, to show more meaning to a picture representation of something.

Zooming in and out will show different pictures. There's much more to that map, than what you thought.

Greywolf66

Greenie
Sep 1, 2015
Stephenson, MI
Detector(s) used
my eyes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been to Wyoming twice with a buddy who swears he knows where it is, but the more I read it has to be close to Santa Fe; he is very descriptive in his poem and his writings. He grew up on the adventure of finding things and hopes to leave this legacy to future generations. His treasures like the hidden one to him were gifts from those long gone, left behind to be found by one with the interest and ambition to search. He needs not the money or fame. he earned that in his well lived hard earned life. He is an explorer and a remembrer of the past. While he is still with us rather than shift wise cracks; look into it. If you are truly into the hunt, add this adventure to your bucket list and bring your children it is his hope that it be a family affair won by one who really needs what he left out there. Remember one hint that he himself DID NOT give; it will NOT be where an 80+ year old man cannot go. Though he is no ordinary 80 year old, he wants the children to be apart of the discovery. Enjoy the hunt...

MiddenMonster

Bronze Member
Dec 29, 2004
Down in the pit
Detector(s) used
Garrett 350 GTA
Looking at the picture in the proper view... in the top left side is fenn's head (male head). In the bottom right side is a gorilla's head (alpha and omega). Zoom in the middle and there is a girl (character sitting on a mushroom) and more surrounding her.
I could definitely make a snide comment about mushrooms, and it doesn't have anything to do with someone sitting on it. But why don't you show us on the map here. Use the standard letter/number coordinates to block in what you think you see:

Attachments

• Fenn Map.jpg
    Fenn Map.jpg
    204.3 KB · Views: 427

Hobo

May 20, 2014
Nv, Mt, Ca ,Id. Az, I'm a hobo
Detector(s) used
Deus, GB2,GB Pro & Tesoro Stingray
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The map is done with lines and shading and some parts it uses other items besides the map, to show more meaning to a picture representation of something.

Zooming in and out will show different pictures. There's much more to that map, than what you thought.

According to F . Fenn you are very important .

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I find it sad, that no one will believe whats going on before its to late... 7 YEARS you'll get for that mistake.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread