Forrest Fenn s treasure - Page 170
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 170 of 221 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170171172180220 ... LastLast
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 3306
Like Tree953Likes

Thread: Forrest Fenn s treasure

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Dec 2006
    2555 times
    slick you didnt quote me, so it took awhile to try and fig what the convo
    was about. in my post i said the imgs are on a non working HD, and 1 of
    the 3 imgs they sent looks like the same hole, that from memory of 3 yr
    ago, so ya it might not be the same hole, if i ever get the HD working
    ill post the img. now i wish i hadnt cleaned up my inbox, lol

Quote Originally Posted by SlickNickeL View Post
    Not likely on the same pic that I have presented. Maybe Folsom Fall. There are still plenty of beer cans there! The Indian eye location? A group of people in this area? I don't think so. I'm not saying that it's impossible, but knowing the area, not likely. Either way, proof is in the picture, fire away and post it! Hiking to this place and drinking beer? The Falls ?yes. That's what they did at the falls. In the gorge? Proof is in the pic.

One thing that I haven't made very clear about the gorge and the volcanic Mausoleum. It's an optical illusion of sorts. Standing on top of it, reveals nothing. Where my one set of pictures are taken on top of the hidey-hole, nothing below me is revealed. Likewise, getting to the mausoleum is shrouded as well. Really a sight to see. I think several 100 or 1000 years ago, this area would have looked very different. More of a natural amphitheater for ritual ceremonies. Now, it's a masterpiece of illusion surrounded and concealed by underbrush and trees

Originally Posted by cw0909
    that granddaddy solve, isnt new, the guy themarkd, that started this thread
    and myself discussed the folsom falls area back in feb-march 2012, and i hooked
    up with some students from santa fe area, to check it out, this was b4 FF said
    rocky mts, anyway they had sent me imgs of i think that same hole,with them
    and some beer, that had the state Zia sun symbol on the cans, i still have the
    drive that the imgs are on, but cant get the os to work, tried reloading the os,
    still didnt work, i have a bunch of fam photos on it too is why ive kept the drive

ps, my solve wasnt like the granddad, simple old man close to home
    clues brown ranch warm water the falls blaze was a sign near the falls i think,
    been awhile LOL

us
    Dec 2009
    Idaho
    Whites gm4b, Minelab sd 2200d
    158 times
    I guess the heat in the kitchen was just too much for slick. Asked the right questions and his story falls apart.

Eldo NICE videos!! Was it to far for FF to get in there in your opinion?

Dec 2006
    2555 times
    nvradar, i think the area of folsom falls is not the place ,because i dont think
    it is in the rocky mtn range, and FF has said think about how far an 80 yr old
    man can walk, or something like that,sorry not a quote, just from memory

Aug 2013
    65 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by nvradar View Post
    I guess the heat in the kitchen was just too much for slick. Asked the right questions and his story falls apart.

Eldo NICE videos!! Was it to far for FF to get in there in your opinion?
    So then. One place I suspect SlickNikel to be wrong was when SN judged Fenn as a master of
    the puzzle. I see Fenn as a Puppet Master. NOW Puppet Masters know their wood.
    Fenn selects just the right wood. Fenn would reject SlickNikel out of hand NO DOUBT.

us
    Dec 2009
    Idaho
    158 times
    Quote Originally Posted by cw0909 View Post
    nvradar, i think the area of folsom falls is not the place ,because i dont think
    it is in the rocky mtn range, and FF has said think about how far an 80 yr old
    man can walk, or something like that,sorry not a quote, just from memory
    I think it to be wrong as well. I was just trying to get his opinion if he thought FF could hike into that area twice with the chest.

Charter Member
    us
    WP

Mar 2014
    Dallas,GA
    CZ6A
    6193 times
    Quote Originally Posted by nvradar View Post
    I think it to be wrong as well. I was just trying to get his opinion if he thought FF could hike into that area twice with the chest.
    I do know this! After my grandfather had cancer, he was around 80...... He was an outdoors man. I would go to his house and he would be a half a mile or more in the woods cutting down trees by himself, stacking the logs.He would do this all day, sometimes till dark. SO, with that in my mind, That man could have walked 3 miles or more without a problem.

That is another thing that I think is tricky! Most of us have visions of an old man with a cane! My 84 yearold grandmother still does as much or more than most 50 year olds.

If he had the determination to get to an area, distance and age, thought, might have been his way to throw the whole thing off.

I'm not sure what I think....these are just some things I was considering.

Aug 2013
    65 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitric View Post

So......Your not paying? Well, heck with that! I'm not following your theory then! I'll find my own!

Your theory doesn't have enough evidence for me to chase!

Ohh by the way!I might already be married to the devil! sometimes I wonder!

She tells me to go there all the time!
    So then Nitric, you are firm on not going to Hell for me I take it. Have you considered
    Email exchanges with Fenn to get a better feel of the Chase? I believe you would
    pass his wood test Nitric..
    Nitric likes this.

Aug 2013
    65 times
    LOL too much! You crack me up! Sounds like maybe? You have already been down that path with the Email exchanges? And might even have a good feel for the test. I'll take your word for it, your the highly valued expert on the wood test! VIP even?
    Seek not the favor of the multitude; it is seldom got by honest and lawful means. But seek the testimony of few; and number not voices, but weigh them.
    Immanuel Kant
    Crispin likes this.

May 2014
    Nv, Mt, Ca ,Id. Az, I'm a hobo
    Deus, GB2,GB Pro & Tesoro Stingray
    117 times
    Does anyone have any idea what the significance of the postage stamp pic in the book TTOTC is.
    Nitric likes this.

us
    Dec 2009
    Idaho
    158 times

May 2014
    Nv, Mt, Ca ,Id. Az, I'm a hobo
    Deus, GB2,GB Pro & Tesoro Stingray
    117 times
    The postage stamp is a 3 cent Jefferson used when 3 cents would send a letter.
    Nitric likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    WP

Mar 2014
    Dallas,GA
    CZ6A
    6193 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobo View Post
    The postage stamp is a 3 cent Jefferson used when 3 cents would send a letter.
    wiki says 1932 to 1957(?) is when our postage was 3 cents.
    Maybe this will help! Or maybe not....It was just a thought I had. I haven't read the book you are referring to yet.

The West - Thomas Jefferson | Exhibitions - Library of Congress

Is it just a pic. of the stamp? or is there wording that goes with it. or a story?

Sry, haven't gotten that far yet!

Just did a search.....Stamps and Forrest Fenn book.......

It had someones theory on the stamps. he had some kind of formula to them. I can't post the link, because of rules.

Last edited by Nitric; Sep 04, 2015 at 10:42 PM.

Aug 2013
    65 times
    Amelia Earhart is first woman to fly Atlantic solo (May 20-21 1932).
    That will be 3 cents if you please.

Aug 2013
    65 times
    Charles lindbergh was first person! (May 20-21 1927)

can I have a discount?
    No you cannot. What the hay does 1927 have to do with a 3 cent stamp not issued until 1932.

Sep 2015
    9 times
    I wrote an interesting article on this subject a few months ago. Could I get a review of what you all think about it? (Removed by mod for spamming)I'm new to the forum but am interested in meeting new people and networking with them. I would love to get some more good ideas to write more articles about and maybe I can also help out some other fellow treasure hunters out there.
    Last edited by Treasure_Hunter; Sep 17, 2015 at 05:16 AM.
    Starting Successful Website OR Blog To Earn Income From Home In 5 Minutes! http://www.needbucksnow.com/

Read my newest post http://needbucksnow.com/minelab-meta...orth-carolina/

Please contribute your treasure hunting story to my blog http://needbucksnow.com/contribute/

Sponsored Links