Forrest Fenn s treasure - Page 220
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 220 of 221 FirstFirst ... 120170210218219220221 LastLast
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 3301
Like Tree949Likes

Thread: Forrest Fenn s treasure

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Nov 2011
    XP Deus
    1103 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    The guy who got killed was a hunting guide. They found an empty can of bear spray near the attack site.
    Honest Samuel likes this.
    Love transcends this world we live in to Heaven.
    I'll leave it to you to figure out where the opposite goes.

If your heart is in it you will find a thousand ways to achieve your goal.
    If your heart is not in it you will find a thousand excuses.

Ouija Board and map dowsing , one and the same. Just tape a map onto the Ouija Board and you have map dowsing.
    Works great if you like wild goose chases and snipe hunts!

L-rods are obsolete.

May you never take one single breath for granted.

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    31266 times
    In interview of the hunter he stated they had about 5 or so seconds of warning before the attack.
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

USAF 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

us
    Nov 2011
    XP Deus
    1103 times
    Deion Sanders ran a 40 yard dash in 4.27 seconds. A grizzly can do fifty yards in 3 seconds. A thousand one, a thousand two, a thousand dead.
    Ryano and Honest Samuel like this.

Ouija Board and map dowsing , one and the same. Just tape a map onto the Ouija Board and you have map dowsing.

L-rods are obsolete.

us
    Nov 2011
    XP Deus
    1103 times
    I hope no one misinterprets what i am saying. My prayers go out to the guide and his family. I just want people to use extreme caution. There really is no safe zone in grizzly country.

A quick story my grandfather told of he and his brother out fishing and the brother saw a bear and started running. His pant leg got caught on a short stump or branch and he yelled because he thought the bear had him. In seconds he had run over to where my grandfather was fishing. They calculated how log it took him between the yell and once he got to my grandfather and concluded it would have been a sports record. Bet Deion Sanders would have done much better.

L-rods are obsolete.

us
    Nov 2011
    XP Deus
    1103 times
    I know it sounds easy to say just bring a gun, but stats show 50% of attacks where a firearm was used resulted in injury.

L-rods are obsolete.

us
    Mar 2018
    Todds Point, IL
    3545 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by signal_line View Post
    I know it sounds easy to say just bring a gun, but stats show 50% of attacks where a firearm was used resulted in injury.
    They weren't using a big enough gun. Gary

us
    Nov 2011
    XP Deus
    1103 times
    Here in Montana bow hunters are not allowed to carry. Don't know about Wyoming. Two bears--double barrel.

L-rods are obsolete.

Charter Member
    us
    Dec 2007
    Colorado
    Whites Goldmaster GMT, GMII,Whites Sierra Super Trac, Ace250, Teknetics Gamma 6000, Whites Pinpointer,Garrett Pro Pointer II
    1000 times
    Metal Detecting
    Well, at least all the single digit post count trollers are gone. I think the treasure is hidden where there is not a lot of traffic by humans. So exclude tourist attraction type places. When you factor in flash floods, landslides, forest fires, etc. The treasure could be at the bottom of a sinkhole right now. I live here in Colorado, so I will warn everybody right now, winter in the Rockies can be extremely dangerous. If you get hurt and can't walk out , you will most likely freeze to death. You need at a minimum a good handheld GPS and a satellite EPIRB or satellite telephone. I have seen the Army be called in to rescue people because "Flight For Life" helicopters are too small and can't handle the extreme wind or altitude. I'm talking Chinook size helicopters because even a Blackhawk helicopter is underpowered. It gets so cold diesel turns to jello.
    Like Forrest Fenn, I was in the Air Force and had special training, but there is NO substitute for experience. If you haven't camped out for a few months in Rockies or any other large mountain range and lived it personally, it can be deadly. My first year camping out here, I woke up to a crazy man waving a large bore pistol at me.

Good luck and I hope somebody finds it next year!

us
    El Presidente

Jul 2014
    Vermont
    Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
    527 times
    Already been found boys....pack up the "Search" for the chest....cause hunting ghosts only has you chasing a legend.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Forrest Fenn Michael Aquino Sammy Davis.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	172.4 KB 
ID:	1795466

Name:	DSC00129.JPG 
Views:	19 
Size:	127.8 KB 
ID:	1795470

Done it tired and now I'm weak

Name:	suspension brisge.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	196.0 KB 
ID:	1795471

Just loads of BS await the finder of his bones

Name:	Forrest Fenn Bones.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	109.2 KB 
ID:	1795473

So now you know why he is being shut down....cause there is no chest.....just a heart of stone....and a list of murders that were his ultimate fantasies that he put together when he was a "Big Star" in the show

Name:	sog-pOSTER-webview.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	2.32 MB 
ID:	1795474
    But he who knows forms, is able to grasp the unity of nature beneath the surface of materials which are very unlike. Thus is he able to identify and bring about things that have never been done before, things of the kind which neither the vicissitudes of nature, nor hard experimenting, nor pure accident could ever have actualized, nor even human thought dreamed of. And thus from the discovery of the forms flows true speculation and unrestricted operation.

Feb 2020
    Lawsuits have started, alleging Fenn is guilty of FRAUD

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket...hanson-v-fenn/

Treasure hunter files $1.5million lawsuit accusing art dealer Forrest Fenn of providing 'misleading clues' to the $3 million chest of gold booty he claims to have hidden in the Rocky Mountains ten years ago
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...hest-gold.html

Frustrated fortune hunter’s filing fingers Forrest Fenn
    https://www.abqjournal.com/1398042/f...n-lawsuit.html

Dec 2004
    Down in the pit
    Garrett 350 GTA
    509 times
    Quote Originally Posted by FennFraud2BExposed View Post
    Lawsuits have started, alleging Fenn is guilty of FRAUD
    This line from the Journal is interesting:

"David Harold Hanson filed the complaint on his own, without an attorney, in Albuquerque federal court this week."

Why would you file a lawsuit such as this without an attorney? Discovery will make mincemeat out of this guy, because if the lawsuit proceeds, Fenn will most certainly have an attorney who will zero in on this part of Hanson's complaint:

"He claims Fenn gave misleading clues about where he hid a chest said to contain $2 million in valuables, causing Hanson to lose out on money and not be able to care for his family."

For starters, it's going to be almost impossible to define "misleading" when it comes to a treasure hunt and clues. In fact, it wouldn't be much of a treasure hunt if the clues were easy and straightforward. And if not finding the treasure was the reason Hanson couldn't care for his family he probably shouldn't have gone on a treasure hunt in the first place.

Fenn's e-mail comment is very interesting in and of itself, considering Hanson's claim that someone "close" to Fenn found the treasure because of Fenn's actions:

ďI donít want comment except to say that the treasure is still where I hid it more than 10 years ago".

So apparently despite his age, he is still able to keep tabs on it, which to me is more evidence that the treasure is located in New Mexico, very near his home.
    Ryano likes this.
    Middenmonster

There are things you can replace. And others you cannot. The time has come to weigh those things. This space is getting hot. Whoa! This space is getting hot!

Oct 2016
    1349 times
    Researching Treasure Stories Author
    A planted treasure just doesn't feel right I must be old fashioned.
    Ryano and Honest Samuel like this.

Charter Member
    us
    Knight of the Round Bowl

Feb 2014
    Charlotte, NC
    918 times
    Cache Hunting
    Midden - Iíve wondered too how Fenn is so sure the treasure hasnít been found. Going to the site himself would be risky so either he has an accomplice who occasionally verifies the chest is still there or heís using a technological solution. Iím thinking a radio GPS thatís only activated mechanically; like when the chest is opened or moved. Lithium batteries would need to be replaced every few years at most.

Dec 2004
    Down in the pit
    Garrett 350 GTA
    509 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryano View Post
    Midden - I’ve wondered too how Fenn is so sure the treasure hasn’t been found. Going to the site himself would be risky so either he has an accomplice who occasionally verifies the chest is still there or he’s using a technological solution. I’m thinking a radio GPS that’s only activated mechanically; like when the chest is opened or moved. Lithium batteries would need to be replaced every few years at most.
    That would work, but I seem to recall that Fenn has made statements to the effect that people have been within X feet of the treasure. Some people here have speculated he knows this because the treasure is hidden near trail cameras maintained by the Parks Services. I think anyone actually visiting it on a regular or semi-regular basis is risky, so I wonder if Fenn has a line of sight view of it from his house. There are some really nice telescopes available, and these days they are set up to accept digital cameras and recording devices. He could almost leave it set up and focused tight on the location, with a video camera set to activate on motion in the field of view. It would also be interesting to see if there are any videos of Fenn in his house doing interviews or something. If I was watching one I'd definitely look for a telescope near a window and try to calculate direction and line of sight vectors. On the other hand, I'd like to believe Fenn would be smart enough to move a telescope prior to an interview taking place, or at least change the direction he has it pointed, i.e. up at the sky.
    Ryano likes this.
    Middenmonster

There are things you can replace. And others you cannot. The time has come to weigh those things. This space is getting hot. Whoa! This space is getting hot!

Feb 2020
    6 times
    i searched for it last year,spent a couple days there.And my first thought was ,what if he is lying and its south of santa fe,new mexico ...heres a few of my deductions-where warm waters halt=Snowy River Cave,a crystallized calcite river,..home of brown=the ranch where Henry Brown and Jessie james worked and lived....the Blaze=the gunfight at Blazers Mill ,The grave of John Blazer......i thought if you stood at his grave youd see a clue beyond it ..there was nothing..so im headed out next month to search somewhere else and this time i think i got it.........(and i didnt disturb the graves at all)..Click image for larger version. 

Name:	75102847_554882118386389_4659011550097440768_n.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	124.4 KB 
ID:	1802060Click image for larger version. 

Name:	72831108_554881868386414_6659175302993805312_n.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	134.2 KB 
ID:	1802061Click image for larger version. 

Name:	72717460_554885271719407_7961482152476934144_n.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	135.8 KB 
ID:	1802062
    Last edited by dtreece99; Feb 16, 2020 at 06:00 AM.

Sponsored Links