Forrest Fenn s treasure - Page 231
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 231 of 231 FirstFirst ... 131181221229230231
Results 3,451 to 3,463 of 3463
Like Tree1131Likes

Thread: Forrest Fenn s treasure

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Dec 2004
    Down in the pit
    Garrett 350 GTA
    753 times
    Quote Originally Posted by FinderzKeeperz View Post
    Ok. Pretty sure I know where it was now.
    In this day and age that means you can file a lawsuit and try to collect your millions...

Quote Originally Posted by FinderzKeeperz View Post
    I shared this solve under the name DocWho in Aug 2018 but wasn't able to search it myself at the time since I had moved east.
    Although sharing the solve will probably work against you...

You mean this post here: #3278
    Rebel - KGC likes this.
    Middenmonster

There are things you can replace. And others you cannot. The time has come to weigh those things. This space is getting hot. Whoa! This space is getting hot!

Dec 2006
    2695 times
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieBuckIt View Post
    Look at Google Street maps. The Fenn's put a 1011 number in front of their 1021 Old santa Fe trail home. I have been there before, there is no 1011 Old Santa Fe trail. Bunch of frauds...the whole family. They never owned the dude and Roundup motels and the sign doesn't and has never spun. The whole thing was an elaborate scam. It's fraud and the Fenn estate should be sued to oblivion.
    I just dont understand the conspiracy stuff, so all the real estate co. are in on the conspiracy

1011 built 1963
    https://www.homesnap.com/NM/Santa-Fe...Santa-fe-Trail
    1021 built 1989

and somewhere there are articles in newspapers from the 60s about the hotels

says 1021 on the box
    https://goo.gl/maps/KzVxS3q29UJNXVND6

Feb 2014
    105 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by cw0909 View Post
    I just dont understand the conspiracy stuff, so all the real estate co. are in on the conspiracy

1011 built 1963
    1021 built 1989

and somewhere there are articles in newspapers from the 60s about the hotels

says 1021 on the box
    https://goo.gl/maps/KzVxS3q29UJNXVND6
    Who are you really?
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

Dec 2004
    Down in the pit
    Garrett 350 GTA
    753 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodline View Post
    Who are you really?
    He's the Man Who Met Andy Griffith...
    Rebel - KGC and cw0909 like this.
    Middenmonster

There are things you can replace. And others you cannot. The time has come to weigh those things. This space is getting hot. Whoa! This space is getting hot!

Jun 2007
    15536 times
    Quote Originally Posted by MiddenMonster View Post
    He's the Man Who Met Andy Griffith...
    WHERE...? !!!

Dec 2004
    Down in the pit
    Garrett 350 GTA
    753 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel - KGC View Post
    WHERE...? !!!
    Pretty sure it was in Dumpwater, Florida. Near Poppy's By the Tree...
    cw0909 likes this.
    Middenmonster

Jan 2021
    4 times
    Be nice to a stranger.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

Dec 2004
    Down in the pit
    Garrett 350 GTA
    753 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Kindness View Post
    Be nice to a stranger.
    Two words: Stranger danger...
    Jason in Enid and Rebel - KGC like this.
    Middenmonster

Feb 2018
    58 times
    Quote Originally Posted by MiddenMonster View Post
    Two words: Stranger danger...
    Feel like a stranger....
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

Dec 2004
    Down in the pit
    Garrett 350 GTA
    753 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockneed Man View Post
    Feel like a stranger....
    "It feels 'bout like running a red light...There ain't no point in looking behind us, now... "

Oh, yeah...
    Rebel - KGC and Knockneed Man like this.
    Middenmonster

Jan 2021
    4 times
    The whole point was kindness and being nice to a stranger and that is the title to the gold. Look how many books he sold because he was kind. Look how successful his art dealership was because he was kind. The treasure is gone but you can still make money, if that is what you want by being kind to people. Be nice to a stranger. Do you have any idea how many people met him because he was kind? He went back to where he began which was being kind. Kindness, kindness, kindness. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Be nice to a stranger. Karma is real.
    Rebel - KGC and T.C. like this.

Dec 2004
    Down in the pit
    Garrett 350 GTA
    753 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Kindness View Post
    The whole point was kindness and being nice to a stranger and that is the title to the gold. Look how many books he sold because he was kind. Look how successful his art dealership was because he was kind. The treasure is gone but you can still make money, if that is what you want by being kind to people. Be nice to a stranger. Do you have any idea how many people met him because he was kind? He went back to where he began which was being kind. Kindness, kindness, kindness. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Be nice to a stranger. Karma is real.
    I have no reason to doubt any of that. But if you read through the Fenn threads here you'll see that the opinions range from what you said, to Fenn being a con artist, a thief and even a Satanist in league with Vatican devil worshipers who were planning on sacrificing whoever found the treasure. That's an incredibly wide spectrum of opinion. But I'm all for being kind to strangers, even if I don't make a cent from it--as long as they aren't serial killer strangers. That's where I draw the line.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.
    Middenmonster

Jan 2021
    4 times
    Maybe we'll never know. It's America and everyone is free to draw their own conclusions. People obviously died looking for it but somebody has it now. Was he mean for allowing people to die? Was he kind for letting a stranger have it? Who knows. I sure don't.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

Sponsored Links