Forrest Fenn s treasure

jayackam

Apr 1, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Everybody can stop trying to figure out where the treasure is.

I was contacted by Whiterock7 who has located the treasure. Apparently he sent a message with a pic to Fenn on May 17.
To protect himself from booby trapped spirit, he was planning on placing the box into the fire, and burning the whole box [ which Fenn was apparently afraid of, that's why he left the box unlocked]. Apparently the treasure was stashed in such a way, that your soul would be in danger, even just by getting to the treasure. So he took necessary precautions, but anyone seeking the treasure could still be in danger, just by passing through that danger zone, which could not be disabled, or by visiting with him, especially if you have small children..

So now you can stop looking.

I believe the guy 100%.
Pass it on, do not waste your money and effort

TSpoon

Tenderfoot
May 27, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's not a money issue, snakeyes, you moron. But probably something well beyond your intellect, that is clear. Enough of this trying to communicate reasonably with idiots. Give people an outlet to abuse people anonymously and they will do it.

CaptJohn

Sep 6, 2006
Fairhope Alabama
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This type of posts are useless and uncalled for. Always has been too many off beat idots here. Wish I had not posted above think i will delete it,

OP
OP
themarkd

themarkd

Nov 22, 2011
Detector(s) used
White's Prism V 950
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep, Firehole Falls, Did you go to OJo clientie or what his bathing spot was?

The swimming hole was closed. Water was too high.

OP
OP
themarkd

themarkd

Nov 22, 2011
Detector(s) used
White's Prism V 950
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I was contacted by Whiterock7 who has located the treasure. Apparently he sent a message with a pic to Fenn on May 17.
To protect himself from booby trapped spirit, he was planning on placing the box into the fire, and burning the whole box [ which Fenn was apparently afraid of, that's why he left the box unlocked]. Apparently the treasure was stashed in such a way, that your soul would be in danger, even just by getting to the treasure. So he took necessary precautions, but anyone seeking the treasure could still be in danger, just by passing through that danger zone, which could not be disabled, or by visiting with him, especially if you have small children..

I believe the guy 100%.

Ill believe Forrest. He says its still out there.

Jim in Idaho

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2012
Blackfoot, Idaho
Detector(s) used
White's GM2, GM3, DFX, Coinmaster, TDI-SL, GM24K, Falcon MD20, old Garrett Masterhunter BFO
'Way Too Cool' dual 18 Watt UV light
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
We hit Firehole falls pretty hard, then were pretty much tourists after that.
My buddy and I were up there a week ago, also. I've pretty much ruled-out, for myself, either the Gibbon, or Firehole, falls. The clues looked pretty good from home, but once on the ground...not so good. We did find one place that looks decent, but didn't check it. I may go up there this week, and take a look. My buddy is running a huge goldmine construction project south of Winnemucca, so doesn't get home often, and I've spent enough time in the Park, that I'm not really comfortable wandering around in the woods there alone. So, I have to think about it, or wait until this fall.
Jim

OP
OP
themarkd

themarkd

Nov 22, 2011
Detector(s) used
White's Prism V 950
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My buddy and I were up there a week ago, also. I've pretty much ruled-out, for myself, either the Gibbon, or Firehole, falls. The clues looked pretty good from home, but once on the ground...not so good. We did find one place that looks decent, but didn't check it. I may go up there this week, and take a look. My buddy is running a huge goldmine construction project south of Winnemucca, so doesn't get home often, and I've spent enough time in the Park, that I'm not really comfortable wandering around in the woods there alone. So, I have to think about it, or wait until this fall.
Jim

Exactly. We ruled out firehole falls once we got to the bottom.

jayackam

Apr 1, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ill believe Forrest. He says its still out there.

When did you speak to him - you seem to have a direct line [as does Stephanie and Dal] ????

You did not ask him the correct questions !

BTW - how much does he pay to both of you ?

Hopefully the guys here onto you, and do not listen to your ideas

sciflyer25

Nov 22, 2011
Montco, PA
Detector(s) used
Silver Umax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I believe the guy 100%.

Ah, the internet.
Pictures, or admission from Fenn, or it never happened.

jayackam

Apr 1, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How does placing the box in a fire protect you from a spirit booby trap???:evil7:

it would not, he would have to leave the area, spirit would also leave - nothing to contain it. But Fenn is obviously worried about that.

OCF

Tenderfoot
May 27, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FWIW

Fenn says the poem contains nine clues that if followed precisely will lead to the treasure.

The use of the word precisely makes me think numbers.

There are nine sentences in the poem. Perhaps the nine sentences are the nine clues?

One of the sentences (clues) sticks out like a sore thumb for it's shortness, that being PIBTHOB.

Maybe there is something in the length of the sentences/clues that translates into numerical directions to the treasure location? For example I've been working on number of words in the sentences, i.e, 25-20-7-27-29-16-13-14-15 translating to I-25 north out of SF to US 20 in WY to, well that's about as far as I got with that particular idea.

Any ideas for variations on that theme?

Sandman23

Dec 18, 2012
Tampa, FL.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter SS II. looking to upgrade soon.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I believe the guy 100%.
Pass it on, do not waste your money and effort.

That SHOWS YOU how much you know, 1.) DID he say where he " found it " as in was it buried? in the water? up high? IT isn't any of these because HE has NOT found it!!!!!!!!!! So STOP being a nuisance to all the people who want to find it!!!!

flopper

Feb 4, 2013
West Richland, Washington
Detector(s) used
Whites classic III
Has Forrest Fenn gone on the Today show and announced that the treasure has been found? I would think that after giving them the monthly press release then that would happen.....

Captpappy

May 21, 2013
NM MN Id
Detector(s) used
tracker
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
themarkd. this cannot take more than an hour or two of your time and it will be a great hike. Go to Lamar Ranger Research Station on US212. Go west from there about half mile. Looking on the left or south side of the road park at the first turn out. It has room for only one car. Look into the valley and you'll see a blaze of cottonwoods. You may have to cross some water to get there but it is easy walking. Check out the trees on the west end of grove and look for the hole in the tree. Its really interesting. Maybe the treasure is in that area. One thing for sure its worth the side trip if you are there already. Great for seeing animals. Let me know what you think. Good luck

Captpappy

May 21, 2013
NM MN Id
Detector(s) used
tracker
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
themarkd, I have offered a lot of info. I have included pictures and multiple reasons to believe the landmarks I feel are referred to by the poem. My motivation is to get good info that would show me where I am wrong or have overlooked something. This is a good place to discuss such issues. I have tough skin and I realize some will have things to say that would be hurtful so I don't mind the ribbing. Where are the hunters who can share their thoughts. Some people have been very positive some have not , thank you both but now , where is a clue wrong, week or off. Which ones can you make more clear or add insight. A comment like "your full of it" is not helpful and those reading such comments can be the judge of its value. Over 17 post are ready to read some are a little satirical and some sound like I am over confident but I am not asking for credits or acclaim I want to reach the treasure or the truth as to its whereabouts. Let us reason together. captpappy.wordpress.com

Sandman23

Dec 18, 2012
Tampa, FL.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter SS II. looking to upgrade soon.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Actually, it's "begin it where warm WATERS halt"...not "warm WATER halts".....that could be a major difference.
Jim

Hey jimmy BOY, are you a English?? SO why you busten some ones chops on a letter left off? or just a SIMPLE typo!!!!!!!!!!! GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread