rschneider3

Greenie
Apr 16, 2014
Fort Collins, CO
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New guy here, I'm intrigued by this hunt. I've read through most of the thread, a lot of good ideas floating around.

Been thinking if the guy does have a GPS device tracking it, wouldn't someone be able to locate a signal from it. I mean how many could there be in the Rocky's that are constantly transmitting. New thought here, if he somehow is keeping track of the area around it, wouldn't a deer camera suit the mission well?

chad68

Nov 15, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I solved this FF treasure. Guess I was lied to and now have to expose this whole FF thing to the media. Thanks for wasting my time 'rich' guys.

chad68

Nov 15, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I solved this FF treasure. Guess I was lied to and now have to expose this whole FF thing to the media. Thanks for wasting my time 'rich' guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

Truffles_EOD

Aug 4, 2013
Sarajevo
Detector(s) used
Started with Garrett AT/Gold, 2 x Scuba Tectors for shallow water while swimming along the beaches, now have Equinox 800 and starting to find decent items!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chad,

What have you discovered to be sure this is a Fraud? I only found out about this last week and it certainly sounds very genuine, so many people have met up with him prior to and during their hunt for his Treasure. Can you let everyone on here know why the Hunt should be considered a Fraud and stop people wasting their time hunting for it?

nvradar

Dec 27, 2009
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites gm4b, Minelab sd 2200d
NO! he can't tell you why because he has no clue what he is talking about.IMO. Read back through this thread and see what conclusion you come up with. There are a ton of folks who state negative opinions about this whole thing and thats fine, it's their right. Mine to ignore as best I can. It never ceases to amaze me how the naysayers continue to rant against something they believe is a fraud. Only bit of light in their life I guess......

ousooner82

Aug 21, 2012
NO! he can't tell you why because he has no clue what he is talking about.IMO. Read back through this thread and see what conclusion you come up with. There are a ton of folks who state negative opinions about this whole thing and thats fine, it's their right. Mine to ignore as best I can. It never ceases to amaze me how the naysayers continue to rant against something they believe is a fraud. Only bit of light in their life I guess......
So Agree!!

miceli101

Aug 28, 2013
NYC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Prove it dude that FF and his hidden treasure is a fraud! Your words are worthless without any proof!!!

jayackam

Apr 1, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been waiting for that media coverage but haven't seen anything..... Damn
Media will not cover certain things, although I am pretty certain the guy is wrong.
But Fenn's friend Barbara would not approve this post on her site either - I wonder why???
Well here it is for all to see:
I guess I cannot added it from an iPad - will do it little later

nvradar

Dec 27, 2009
Idaho
Detector(s) used
DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!!!!!!...... WAIT FOR IT.......WAIT FOR IT.................WAIT FOR IT..........................chirp chirp chirp(crickets)

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Chad do not post a private number again.....

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

TunnelRat

Mar 24, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1. In yellowstone National Park, the Blaze may very well be the Sunset Lake it looks like a ring of fire from an angle. Secondly if you look down from it, there is a place in the park almost due south (down on a compass?) called, get this, TREASURE ISLAND, where better to go to in order to find a treasure. If this helps you to go get the treasure, please send me a private message letting me know: And, if you're feeling grateful, a dozen of the gold coins would let me go find a treasure that I am seeking. I really hope that this has helped.

nvradar

Dec 27, 2009
Idaho
Detector(s) used
That sounds like a very good thought TunnelRat, do all the clues get you there?

TunnelRat

Mar 24, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rather that starting "from the beginning" I have been focusing on the blaze. If you can find the blaze, you don't have to make the earlier parts of the journey. Forrest knew the places he was referring to in his poem but he himself didn't have to travel all of those paths to get to where he wanted to lead us. He simply went to where he could drive to the blaze (although if there was a closer road, he could have driven to the final resting place of the treasure) as he again knew the way-points that would lead to it. From the blaze he could walk the distance to treasure island even at his age. Forrest is VERY familiar with YNP. He probably is one of the few that knows many of it's secrets as he has explored that area over many years and would know about these places. I believe part of the poem says "draw nigh". Could he instead of talking about an "ending" mean SUNSET. And the Blaze (mark, sign, way-point) be the fiery lake at sunset or SUNSET LAKE? the phrase "if you've been wise and found the BLAZE, look quickly down your quest to cease".. the phrases up north, down south as in the states depends on where you are in relation to them. "look quickly down" (LOOK DOWN SOUTH to END (cease) YOUR QUEST) Don't spend too much time gawking about the beauty of the box and treasure and the awe that you found it (but tarry scant with marvel gaze) take the chest and leave quietly without making a big deal of it (just take the chest and go in peace).

TunnelRat

Mar 24, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rather that starting "from the beginning" I have been focusing on the blaze. If you can find the blaze, you don't have to make the earlier parts of the journey. Forrest knew the places he was referring to in his poem but he himself didn't have to travel all of those paths to get to where he wanted to lead us. He simply went to where he could drive to the blaze (although if there was a closer road, he could have driven to the final resting place of the treasure) as he again knew the way-points that would lead to it. From the blaze he could walk the distance to treasure island even at his age. Forrest is VERY familiar with YNP. He probably is one of the few that knows many of it's secrets as he has explored that area over many years and would know about these places. I believe part of the poem says "draw nigh". Could he instead of talking about an "ending" mean SUNSET. And the Blaze (mark, sign, way-point) be the fiery lake at sunset or SUNSET LAKE? the phrase "if you've been wise and found the BLAZE, look quickly down your quest to cease".. the phrases up north, down south as in the states depends on where you are in relation to them. "look quickly down" (LOOK DOWN SOUTH to END (cease) YOUR QUEST) Don't spend too much time gawking about the beauty of the box and treasure and the awe that you found it (but tarry scant with marvel gaze) take the chest and leave quietly without making a big deal of it (just take the chest and go in peace). If you think of the poem/clues as points on a map, you do not have to go from point A to point B to point C, you can simply go from point A to point C and you are still on the correct path. Because the treasure is so near to the blaze if it is Sunset Lake, then it's not necessary to work backwards to see if you're right, you simply go to the next point which is the actual location and if the treasure is there, you were right, and if not then you were mistaken.

jayackam

Apr 1, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!!!!!!...... WAIT FOR IT.......WAIT FOR IT.................WAIT FOR IT..........................chirp chirp chirp(crickets)

Sorry,
I pad does not allow me to post pics here, and I could not provide a link to the posts, since those posts were never published
Barbara on Fenndiagrams is micro managing the posts, and would love to get the scoop, but not necessarily allow the public to see it.
If that is the Barbara I think it is, then she might actually be his partner in it. As I have said it before - Fenn is not in it alone.
When he says he went in there alone, with his treasures bold, he is not necessarily talking about the chest full of gold.
Anyway - attached are the posts posted after Fenn's claims, that he has not seen the picture of treasure. So now he definitely has the picture of it.

Attachments

• photo (1).PNG
    photo (1).PNG
    65.3 KB · Views: 532

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread