THer Partner(s) needed

cptbil

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2003
Az/NM/Ca/Nv/Tx
TH'er Partner(s) needed

? The '05 TH'ing Season, for me atleast, will start around? APRIL? of this year!
I will be out for months....
I will be searching in the States of AZ., NM., CA. & Etc..
I'd like to have a TH'er/prospector, experienced or not!? along to give me a hand!
Most are? ?only available? for the weekends!
? ???? Is there, Anyone!
Perhaps, a TH'er/prospector?, out there who can go for more than a week end ?
I'd like to hear from you !
I am a full time TH'er/Prospector!
I have years of experience and most of, or all of, the equipment that will be needed!
8) If you're a serious TH'er/Prospector, or would like to be, let me hear from you ???
But!? :-\? Please! Be Serious !!
cptbil

Lost Placer

Nov 28, 2004
Re: TH'er Partner(s) needed

cptbil,

If you are still looking for someone to work with for an extended period of time, I am available for the month of March.? Depending upon other factors maybe longer.
Drop me a line.

lost placer

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

To: CptBil,

I understand that you are professional full time treasure hunter. And you are looking for treasure partners....I invite you to come to our country the Philippines. We are called the Disneyland of Treasure Hunters....this is the place where the BIG PLAYERS of treasure hunters are working....I'll guarantee with your kind of treasure experience and expertise, you can easily locate BIG VOLUME treasure(a few hundred tons,gold) within a week !!
Although small nuggets and gold dust is okey..But your not getting younger so, I guess for once in your lifetime...you have to chase an adventure of the biggest treasure of all...the infamous Yamasheta Treasures....its already treasure hunting season here so...you better think about it, pls.

OP
OP
cptbil

cptbil

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2003
Az/NM/Ca/Nv/Tx

Gboy!
? ;D Thanks for the invitation, But! I'll stay here in The States !? ;D
But! I'll certainly, return the favor and invite you to come over here !? ::)
As you know both are pretty near impossible!
Why!
First off, It would cost? ::)? a Fortune? ?:P? just to ship all of the equipment!
Secondly, neither of us has any concrete ideas about treasures in the individual contries!
But! Thanks anyhow!? ::)

cheese

Silver Member
Jan 9, 2005
South Georgia

cptbil,

If you ever make it over to south georgia, send me a line.? I'll schedule my work and take some time off if I can. I have a couple of unresearched leads that I'd like to check out in my area, and would share them.

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

To: CptBill,

Thanks for your invitation in treasure hunting in the States.....I wish I could go there....but I can't afford it yet....My fare in going to U.S. which cost a few thousand dollars back/forth is ALREADY ENOUGH BUDGET TO RECOVER A FEW HUNDRED TONS OF GOLD IN SIERRA MADRE MOUNTAINS EXPLORATION AND TREASURE SITE RELOCATION/RECOVERY.......
Regarding CONCRETE IDEAS IN TREASURE HUNTING? WE DO HAVE 100 + TREASURE SITES....even beyond your biggest treasure IMAGINATION...
Best regards anyway...

Dinkydick

Oct 2, 2004

Cheese:

Where you at in South Georgia? I reside in Jacksonville, Florida. Maybe we can get together for
some serious treasure hunting in the future. I have tons of gear and a Jon boat for water
searching.

Dinkydick

cheese

Silver Member
Jan 9, 2005
South Georgia

Maybe I'll be able to do that one day cptbil! I sure would like to.

Dinky...I am in Thomasville Ga. Glad to have you if you ever want to drop in. I'm not all that far from you. I think Jacksonville is about 3 or 4 hrs away, right?

M

mbrolin

When does your season end for you cptbil? I'm free most of the summer and would love to spend it treasure hunting. What kind of work will it mostly be? Or alot of everything?

OP
OP
cptbil

cptbil

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2003
Az/NM/Ca/Nv/Tx

mbrolin:
say!
That's an easy question? :D? for me to answer!
Just like last year!
It ends/is over, when the Winter Snows drive,? ?>:(? "me 'n dog"? out of the mnts/deserts!!
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?:)? ?:o? ? :P
What kind of? ? WORK! ? :o
It's not WORK!? ::)
It's fun, it's entertaining, it's educational, IT'S HEALTHY ...
But! Never! WORK!? >:(
During the day, I spent most of the time, walking, hiking,? ?:D observering,? ::)? photographing !
Sitting in camp at night, relaxing, drinking coffee/choco? and watching "Shooting Stars", meteors, passing wild life etc !
BUT! Please remember, it takes years for a TH'er (cache hunting) to actually find something!
I don't usually find a 100 million in treasure caches very often,? ?:-? if you know what I mean!? ;)
The Treasure To Me...Is in Being There!

M

mbrolin

Hey, cptbil, there are types of work that is fun too, and this is it. Its still work, it just happens to be fun too. Which treasure/s are you hunting now, and primarily what state? So no paper research? Or is that part of it too?

OP
OP
cptbil

cptbil

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2003
Az/NM/Ca/Nv/Tx

mbrolin:
Plenty of reseach? ?:P? goes into any treasure hunt!
There are enough variables already,? ?:-\? to not research, check, and dbl Check!? :P
I am actively,working on? :P? one in New Mexico, three in Arizona, and three in Southern Ca.!? ::)
? ????? Care to come along?? :D
As far as it being work!
Yes! I have been up there? :o? on a mntside,? with the blood actively/actually pounding in my eyes!? :P
From the exertion? :-\? of the climb!!

OP
OP
cptbil

cptbil

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2003
Az/NM/Ca/Nv/Tx

Help!
Surely, some TH'er has some time this year to do some th'ing out west?
I could really use the help!
? :)? I'll be out from April to when ever.... ???
Spanish Caches, caves/caverns, Placer mining, micron gold, some core drilling....? :P
Az., NM., CA., NV., etc...
? ANYONE!

M

mbrolin

I would like to Cptbil, I"ll try. I'm a college student right now, so I'll have the summer free, but for me its money issue, don't have much of it, and I live in Indiana, so its a pretty long distance to travel, But I'll see what I can do. It sounds like a great learning experience and alot of fun.

fernie

Greenie
Feb 27, 2005
El Paso
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPZ 7000, Minelab Gold Monster 1000, White's TM 808, White's DFX, Tesoro Toltec 2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

Hey Cptbil, I like to think of myself as a treasure hunter in training, and would like to learn all I can.I find myself reading many books on this subject, and doing lot's of research. I can't wait to get out. I will be hunting a target in Mexico next month (April). Will be gone for two weeks. If you need some help while your in New Mexico , I can be available for 1 or 2 days more than a weekend. with the wife's permission of course ;D. I live in El Paso Texas. That's on the border of Texas , New Mexico and Mexico.

Oh, If anyone has any leads for my general area, please let me know.

Thank You
Fernie

OP
OP
cptbil

cptbil

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2003
Az/NM/Ca/Nv/Tx

fernie:
I go right thru the middle of El Paso, on I-10!
Where are you located?

fernie

Greenie
Feb 27, 2005
El Paso
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPZ 7000, Minelab Gold Monster 1000, White's TM 808, White's DFX, Tesoro Toltec 2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

CptBil,
I live in the North/East area of El Paso. Just about 15 minutes from downtown .If you have time we could have a cup of coffe and chat a bit while you'r in town.

Fernie

OP
OP
cptbil

cptbil

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2003
Az/NM/Ca/Nv/Tx

fernie:
Which direction from the Airport ?
Are you due north, or over by the VA Center, Or ?

fernie

Greenie
Feb 27, 2005
El Paso
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

CptBil,
I live North of the Airport. On a regular basis I am all over town. M-F from morning to mid afternoons you will find me at the East side of town. After that I will be in the North side. Best thing to do is to give me a call when your here , and I can meet you . I will give you my info.

Thanks Fernie

dano91

Apr 3, 2005
colorado

Cpt. Bill sounds like our paths may cross this summer. Ill be the guy with the big dogs.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread