yama-shi-ta sites in the philippines

kaloy

Aug 21, 2005
Detector(s) used
gemini 3, TM 808
krugger,

I have dug 6ft below the triangle rock then i stopped bec. the soil seemed undisturbed.
In the area, a pointer rock is also present. From the pointer rock,if you face SE145, the triangle rock i've mentioned is located.

So we almost have exactly the same project.

Mine, instead of a square marker, is a pair of CYLINDRICAL CEMENT found atop of the mountain east of the pointer rock and the triangle rock. These rocks were situated between two mountains,in a plateau.
These cement markers are with arrow. These arrows intersect at the middle of the mountain.

The mountain west of the pointer rock is full of foxholes and trenches used by the japs. At the top of it is a big rock that looks like a table.

The pointer rock, the table rock, the triangle rock were ALIGNED AT SE 145.

BUT WHERE IS THE OBJECT LOCATED??????????????

kaloy

Aug 21, 2005
Detector(s) used
gemini 3, TM 808
here is the pix of the pointer rock:

Attachments

• aa.jpg
    aa.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 3,947
  • aa.jpg
    aa.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 1,894

krugger

Greenie
Jul 7, 2006
hi kaloy,

the triangle rock formation was recovered by the japs in malaybalay 7' under. what I learned from my source and also in mings forum that the maximum depth of giveaways is 12' if it was burried by the japs, but if it was burried by koreans under the supervission of japs the maximum is 22'. remember always that if you are on the right target with in 3' you will find a japs marker or sign but if you did not found any sign during ur diggings until 6', its better to stop digging coz 100% according to my source that u r not on the right target...

krugger

kaloy

Aug 21, 2005
Detector(s) used
gemini 3, TM 808
yes that's true...

i stopped digging because at 6' ft. i found no marker(follow-up) sign and the soil seemed undisturbed.

maybe i am on the wrong spot.

but where is the right spot? ??? ??? ???

i hoped TAKARA, ZOBEX, and the rest of the THs here on the Tnet would give inputs on this.

kaloy

Aug 21, 2005
Detector(s) used
gemini 3, TM 808
take a look at the upper center of the rock, can you see the image of a man's face? (formed by the flash of the camera)

what a coincidence! or

maybe the treasure guard(bantay) is now giving me the authority to take the treasure...hehehe

Attachments

• aa.jpg
    aa.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 1,816
  • aa.jpg
    aa.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 1,811

kaloy

Aug 21, 2005
Detector(s) used
gemini 3, TM 808
what about this

Attachments

• aaaa.jpg
    aaaa.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 1,812
  • aaaa.jpg
    aaaa.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 1,721

gboy

Jul 5, 2004
kaloy,

Sorry for my opinion.....but it looks ordinary rock with crivaces/cracks to me....even if you dig your neighbors lot...you will probably find same rocks with different crivaces/cracks as well....

Try to show these rock picture to a 6 year or child and let them identify whats its marking...definitely they won't identify it...then it is NOT a Japs rock marker...

My ORIGINAL JAPS ROCK MARKERS.....are very WELL CARVED AND DEFINED....a 5 year old kid can easily identify and recognize it..... if it is a face, eyes, arrow, X, vagina, square, triangle, star...etc. Even at 50-100 meters a huge rock face, X, arrow, star, ....Japs rock carving marker can easily be recognized....thats precisely the purpose of Japs treasure marker...to be RECOGNIZED EASILY...NOT TO BE CONFUSED...

I understand that you probably had not seen several original Japs rock markers and you have not compared it with yours...its really difficult to find even one japs rock marker...you need to explore at least 10 suspected treasure sites to find one...thats how difficult it is...
Some treasure hunter make an ordinary rock into a Japs rock marker probably due to lack of comparison and experience with orig japs marker....thats the problem..bcoz if you have a wrong rock marker...automatically you have NO treasure in your diggings...a very expensive and useless pit....result...PORDOY ...
Again..soryy for my opinion...

kaloy

Aug 21, 2005
Detector(s) used
gemini 3, TM 808
gboy said:
kaloy,

Sorry for my opinion.....but it looks ordinary rock with crivaces/cracks to me....even if you dig your neighbors lot...you will probably find same rocks with different crivaces/cracks as well....

Try to show these rock picture to a 6 year or child and let them identify whats its marking...definitely they won't identify it...then it is NOT a Japs rock marker...

My ORIGINAL JAPS ROCK MARKERS.....are very WELL CARVED AND DEFINED....a 5 year old kid can easily identify and recognize it..... if it is a face, eyes, arrow, X, vagina, square, triangle, star...etc. Even at 50-100 meters a huge rock face, X, arrow, star, ....Japs rock carving marker can easily be recognized....thats precisely the purpose of Japs treasure marker...to be RECOGNIZED EASILY...NOT TO BE CONFUSED...

I understand that you probably had not seen several original Japs rock markers and you have not compared it with yours...its really difficult to find even one japs rock marker...you need to explore at least 10 suspected treasure sites to find one...thats how difficult it is...
Some treasure hunter make an ordinary rock into a Japs rock marker probably due to lack of comparison and experience with orig japs marker....thats the problem..bcoz if you have a wrong rock marker...automatically you have NO treasure in your diggings...a very expensive and useless pit....result...PORDOY ...
Again..soryy for my opinion...

gboy,

thanks for your opinion....

i had that idea bcoz a japanese friend of mine told me that the idea of this rock is,
IT IS A MAN'S FACE, hence, it is directional.

to some point i really see it as a treasure marker bcoz in that site i also located 2 cylindrical cement markers(muhon) both of them with an arrow. next time i'll post the pix.

and the place is full of foxholes and trenches,plus, my grandpa told me that he is one of those
forced by the japs to dig those foxholes and trenches. he also told me that there's a tunnel in that place but he can no longer point the exact location. so, it is overwhelming to consider that the rock is a treasure marker. i inspected the place and i can find no other surface signs other than those already found. i also recovered several 50 cal shells in that site.

kaloy

Aug 21, 2005
Detector(s) used
gemini 3, TM 808
I need the votes of the majority of THs here on Tnet b4 i make my decision:

Is the rock a treasure marker or not? pls vote now.........

gboy

Jul 5, 2004
kaloy,

I understand your perseverance in your rock marker....it happened also to me before, when am still an amateur and lack rock markers to compare....in fact, when we dug up samuai, japs rifle, ammo...and found japs tunnel.....our fellow amateur treasure hunter almost fainted in excitement....however, the result of our digging still NO TREASURE...how come? when there are abundant evidence of japs equipments in our pit and man made tunnel.. ???
After several years of diggings and treasure experience...i realize later what we have encountered before in our diggings/tunnels are just...JAPS TUNNEL.. .FOXHOLE.... AND MILITARY JUNKS....NO MORE NO ELSE....MEANING NO TREASURE !! bcoz i realize later onthat there are probably million of individual foxholes and hundreds of Japs tunnel with japs military junks....WHICH NOT NECESSARILY MEAN OR SYNONYMOUS WITH BURIED/HIDDEN TREASURE...
Therefore, Japs military junks or metal scaps found underneath/buried.....is NOT AUTOMATICALLY MEAN TREASURE...oks?
You are still diehard Japs junk enthusiast thats why you may not understand what i mean...however,thru the years when you gain enough treasure experience, you will soon understand the ORIG ROCK MARKERS IN JAPS TREASURE HUNTING... ;D
Again these is just my own opinion...may differ from yours...

kaloy

Aug 21, 2005
Detector(s) used
gemini 3, TM 808
ok i got your point.... thanks anyway

here's the 2 cylindrical cements (muhon) i recovered in the same site. pls tell me whether these things are treasure markers or not. ty

Attachments

• rock3.jpg
    rock3.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 1,732
  • rock4.jpg
    rock4.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 2,020
  • rock2.jpg
    rock2.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 2,384

Zobex

Jun 27, 2006
kaloy said:
ok i got your point.... thanks anyway

here's the 2 cylindrical cements (muhon) i recovered in the same site. pls tell me whether these things are treasure markers or not. ty

I wouldn't go telling a lot of people that YOU were the one who dug those up.

Those are survey monuments, if you found them on a mountain top that had a 360 degree view, thats why they were there. Japs would have been discrete if they made markers.

I used to be a surveyor when I was in college.

Zobex

kaloy

Aug 21, 2005
Detector(s) used
gemini 3, TM 808
ZOBEX I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOUR INPUTS.......THANKS

IS IT NORMAL TO PUT AN ARROW ON THESE SURVEY MONUMENTS( AS YOU'VE SAID)???

I JUST WANT TO CLEAR OUT MY MIND, WHAT I KNOW IS, SURVEY MARKERS ARE PREFORMED, BUT THESE MARKERS WERE MOLDED ON THE TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN.

kaloy

Aug 21, 2005
Detector(s) used
gemini 3, TM 808
is there a way to know when these cements were made? c-dating is not applicable i guessed..................

joe

Jun 7, 2004
Hello Zobex,

Is this what most treasure call it "X" mark the spot?is this where we excavated the treasure here?it near the river,
we found this stone when we try to find the center of the 3 same old flower tree at triangle position in a jungle?
far from it is a old coco tree with thru hole and we will see the from that hole the 3 flower tree? ???

Attachments

• Img_1342.jpg
    Img_1342.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 1,629

krugger

Greenie
Jul 7, 2006
joe said:
Hello Zobex,

Is this what most treasure call it "X" mark the spot?is this where we excavated the treasure here?it near the river,
we found this stone when we try to find the center of the 3 same old flower tree at triangle position in a jungle?
far from it is a old coco tree with thru hole and we will see the from that hole the 3 flower tree? ???

nice pic joe, this is the 1st time I saw an X marker. I dont knw if r u asking zobex or u r telling him that you found the treasure referred by that marker. I've been looking that sign here in our place but I found nothing. I'm sure u knw what X means, right?... make it sure joe that there is no other X sign from the other boulder near the boulder where u found an X marker coz if u found another X the meaning will be different... gud luck joe....

krugger

Zobex

Jun 27, 2006
kaloy said:

I JUST WANT TO CLEAR OUT MY MIND, WHAT I KNOW IS, SURVEY MARKERS ARE PREFORMED, BUT THESE MARKERS WERE MOLDED ON THE TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN.

Just my opinion. What the survey crew puts on top of a monument depends on what the crew was doing. Some times you will find recording numbers and letters or possibly an arrow if it points say North or at another thing that is recorded in the ledger book of the survey.

How to date? Hard to tell. You can see that as they filled the hole with cement to make the monument that they collected rocks and used them as filler to take up space. No one wants to back pack up a mountain a lot of sand and cement. It looks like they may have made this cement monument on top of and or around a previous rusty pipe which is also a commonly used form of monument. Maybe from a earlier survey.

The way the cement is formed and the way they used filler rocks that are just placed in the hole and no attempt to mix the cement with the rock is classic way we used to do it in USA.

Zobex

Zobex

Jun 27, 2006
krugger said:
joe said:
Hello Zobex,

far from it is a old coco tree with Through hole and we will see the from that hole the 3 flower tree? ???

nice pic joe, this is the 1st time I saw an X marker. I don't know if r u asking zobex or u r telling him that you found the treasure referred by that marker. I've been looking that sign here in our place but I found nothing. I'm sure u knw what X means, right?... make it sure joe that there is no other X sign from the other boulder near the boulder where u found an X marker coz if u found another X the meaning will be different... gud luck joe....

krugger

I'm looking at a code book here on my desk. An X with a box around it is "treasure directly under" , an X with no box is "on line of treasure and or under the mark".

That spot looks offally wet. Be prepared to dig 30 feet and pump a lot of water. Using a lot of shoring on the way down. May be yes and may be no. I would do a lot more research with the old people and then study the general area in a 100 meter radius from the rock.

I laugh cuz I do same. Krugger is writing in cellphone text speak ! :D

Zobex

kaloy

Aug 21, 2005
Detector(s) used
gemini 3, TM 808
Zobex said:
kaloy said:

Just my opinion. What the survey crew puts on top of a monument depends on what the crew was doing. Some times you will find recording numbers and letters or possibly an arrow if it points say North or at another thing that is recorded in the ledger book of the survey.

How to date? Hard to tell. You can see that as they filled the hole with cement to make the monument that they collected rocks and used them as filler to take up space. No one wants to back pack up a mountain a lot of sand and cement. It looks like they may have made this cement monument on top of and or around a previous rusty pipe which is also a commonly used form of monument. Maybe from a earlier survey.

The way the cement is formed and the way they used filler rocks that are just placed in the hole and no attempt to mix the cement with the rock is classic way we used to do it in USA.

Zobex

ok thanks.......

Ive seen survey monuments in the adjacent areas and they look different... as you might know, survey monuments here in the phils are quite the same. this gave me the idea to think twice. seem that the only logical step left to me is to date the cement....

Zobex

Jun 27, 2006
kaloy said:
Zobex said:
kaloy said:

Zobex

ok thanks.......

Ive seen survey monuments in the adjacent areas and they look different... as you might know, survey monuments here in the phils are quite the same. this gave me the idea to think twice. seem that the only logical step left to me is to date the cement....

Funny story with old cement and treasure. But not really relevant.

2 years ago I was staying in BF Homes with friends. They had an old store that was built during the war. It had a cement floor because it was an old market. In the floor were several small value peso coins that the builders had put in the cement as good luck to bring buying customers in the front (and walk over the coins). Well they were rebuilding the store and so that required removing the cement. He had 3 workers that spent some 2 hours busting cement trying to remove 5 coins who's value was not more than 25 pesos. I asked my friend if he was keeping the coins, NO. So how much labor etc. did he loose as those three guys dug out 25 peso ($0.50 worth) ! We knew the cement was no older than the newest coin

Zobex

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread