yama-shi-ta sites in the philippines

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005
To all Hunters,
Why does everybody looking for markers where burried treasure can be pinpointed with a degree of accuray of 99%. Remaining 1 percent is for the offset of the hole in relation to the position of the object, but definitely will be visible within the hole.
My point is, why look for markers that will tell you where the object is, when you can pinpoint the object without sweat?

angel_09

kaloy

Aug 21, 2005
Detector(s) used
gemini 3, TM 808
you have a point.

markers are clues... we have finite minds that are vulnerable to different stimuli...we made mistakes...markers validate and strengthened the findings and analysis...

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005
Hi kaloy,
You're right. Markers validate the pressence of burried treasures. But it must be found along the way till you reached the object. External markers indicate the location or spot of the object. Markers underneath will lead you to the object, and that validates that you are on the right track to the object.
Most if not all external markers no longer exist or have been tampered which make it unreliable.
In Zambales area, markers are made (almost original) based on circulating written signs and symbols, and are used to lure financiers and treasure hunters alike.

My 2 cents.

Angel_09

kaloy

Aug 21, 2005
Detector(s) used
gemini 3, TM 808
angel_09 said:
Hi kaloy,
You're right. Markers validate the pressence of burried treasures. But it must be found along the way till you reached the object. External markers indicate the location or spot of the object. Markers underneath will lead you to the object, and that validates that you are on the right track to the object.
Most if not all external markers no longer exist or have been tampered which make it unreliable.
In Zambales area, markers are made (almost original) based on circulating written signs and symbols, and are used to lure financiers and treasure hunters alike.

My 2 cents.

Angel_09

Angel,

I have sent you message in your email. Pls check it out. Thank you

C

Crisanto

Kindly check these photos out. More photos coming like the 7 feet high heart shaped stone with crown where under it is a artifical crocodile.

Attachments

• DSC00392.JPG
    DSC00392.JPG
    42.9 KB · Views: 2,418
  • DSC00397.JPG
    DSC00397.JPG
    41.5 KB · Views: 2,111
  • DSC00401.JPG
    DSC00401.JPG
    16.8 KB · Views: 1,419
  • DSC00402.JPG
    DSC00402.JPG
    19.5 KB · Views: 1,437
  • DSC00403.JPG
    DSC00403.JPG
    23.7 KB · Views: 1,428

gboy

Jul 5, 2004
Crisanto,

There are NO TREASURE RELEVANT PICTURES you posted....all are FAKES !!

1) No japs rock marker (ordinary odd shape stone/boulders)
2) NOT Nickel Babbit (napakalaki naman nyan...ano yan HIGENTE NICKEL BABBIT ;D)
3) Your are right its FAKE GOLDEN BUDHA...
4) Odd shape crystal...definitely NOT DIAMOND... ;D

Its common behavior in most amateur treasure hunters to have WILD IMAGINATIONS OF JAPS MARKERS OR PRECIOUS ITEMS....oks?

Zobex

Jun 27, 2006
Crisanto said:
Kindly check these photos out. More photos coming like the 7 feet high heart shaped stone with crown where under it is a artifical crocodile.

These round rocks in the rock are natural formation in silt, mud and carbonate rocks. The round balls are called "concretions".

Zobex

Edong

Aug 2, 2005
california
Dear fellow TH.i would like to ask everybody. ,but first i like you all to know that this is my third years as a treasure hunter, and i am still consider an amateur 'till i found my first hit right, so for the last two years i dug about two doz. of hole average from 6-20 ft.deep some of it completely nothing , some of it unfinish due to time frame , and also i have some good one reserve, 'cause i am retiring in few months, now my question to you guy is , about two years ago when i just started these hobby some native in my home town came to me , and they ask me if i can explo. there site , but when i found out that the site is basis of her mother dream , so i said no , now two years later same person was beggeng to excavate the same site , but this time she's the one who has a dream from her mother (she pass away sometime ago)over,and over again , to make story short i took the job , the area about three hour walk from the closes brngy.and small hill with some ground collapse on top of the hill that was there dream about that there are some treasure under net of the collapse ground , i run my mother lode sorrounding the area it registered a gold reading, so i end-up to 10x10 square ft. the reading still the same so i try my two box MD it hit to max.on the meter. now i like to ask ,if any one here got these kind of exp. like i said before i already dig more than doz. of hole , not lucky yet any input, or advice greatly appreiciated thanks Ed

kaloy

Aug 21, 2005
Detector(s) used
gemini 3, TM 808
Based on my experiences, MFD registers black sand as 'gold'. Black sand is a common error source in this kind of detectors.
I deduce that MFD is basically as MLL. If my guess is true, then those 'gold readings' of MLL might just only be black sand.........

floodcitykid

Nov 3, 2008
Appomattox coVirginia
Detector(s) used
whites eagle spectrum
fisher gold bug
Connecticut Danny said:
Was any treasures found in Philippines Yet?

Danny

Numerous treasures have been found in the PI, problem is MARCOS got most of 'em
he had special squads among the police and military that did nothing but recover treasures from documented sites.

The BIG question is did MARCOS get them all and are there any left?

THE FLOOD CITY KID

tabu

Oct 17, 2011
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
SIGNS are not what they seemed to be. It's quite difficult to pick the brains of the Japanese who supposedly buried these generically-termed YAMASHITA war loot in the Philippines. The Japanese military and its leaders then were steeped in the ancient NINJA tradition and were well-versed in the art of concealment. Moreover, the very people who supervised the burial of said war booty, particularly the major ones were not ordinary foot soldiers but highly scientific and expert military engineers. Hence, aside from signs and the natural topographic features of the burial area, "gps" coordinates were meticulously noted down and coded and only known most likely to a select few in the military high command and Imperial household.
Considering the "high" reported cases of YAMASHITA treasure digging failure (of course, successful recoveries are never reported much less flaunted), it is safe to assume that the signs put in place by the Japanese really served their purpose: to mislead the anticipated horde of treasure hunters hot on their trail after the war.
A vertical set of signs that are strategically placed at intervals downward (while whetting one's appetite to dig deeper) invariably leads to an empty cul-de-sac. A sign can be a sculpted piece of stone or engraved in one, etc. In the Philippines, digging is usually started during the dry season and the hole predictably gets flooded upon reaching the water level portion at the onset of the rainy months. Empty and flooded! A neat Ninja trick! Or an accompanying set of horizontal signs will have one digging in circles for a lifetime. Or a large, quite CONSPICUOUS sign like an inscribed boulder or a cluster of rocks is placed at a distance FAR from the actual treasure site to mislead treasure seekers and lead them away from it.
The possibilities are endless. In the absence of a living witness, a decoded map or high-tech remote sensing tools, Luck and Serendipity play a vital role in a successful recovery.
It took several months of back-breaking work for Rogelio Roxas, (of the Golden Buddha fame) to discover the tunnel network and to breach the dynamited mountain-side opening of the treasure site. For all the signs (and snakes!) he encountered within, he failed to find the fabled 2-ton gold statue. Had he not brought along a METAL DETECTOR, he wouldn't have discovered it buried "un-signed" roughly 2 meters down (!) along the floor of the tunnel and within a very short walking distance from the entrance!

(And in retrospect, had he not found the treasure, he would have been a happier man, obviously. I"m not trying to spoil the fun, though out of "YAMA" TH'ing. My apologies.)

Caveat: Research and study the NINJA tradition before tinkering with treasure signs-- be on stones, boulders, cement slabs, etc.!
THINK NINJA!

tabu

Oct 17, 2011
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
A footnote to SIGNS:
1. Several years ago, a major dig was undertaken by some well-known people in business and politics in a Philippine city with the help of an American treasure hunter and in collaboration with some Japanese(?). On one of the targeted sites where a mainframe was installed to facilitate excavation, upon reaching a depth of 40 meters, a rectangular concrete box was found. Amid the excitement of seeing the anticipated immense value of the content, the box was promptly hauled up and brought to an undisclosed place to be sledged-hammered. Out came a piece of coconut lumber discolored with age and nothing else! Although the details of the participants involved beg for authenticity, the narrator's account of the concrete box and its content seems fairly credible enough looking at the chagrin on his face-- a late friend of mine who provided one of the digging equipments, an excavator and who personally narrated the story.
Conclusion: The treasure hunters were on the right track BUT NOT QUITE!

2. Two decades ago, I came across a treasure dig in progress overseen by a manager of a farm. I was promptly invited to "assist" upon claiming some rudimentary knowledge of archeaology (pseudo-archeaologist!). The excavation was initiated when a farmhand stumbled upon a tip of a half-meter long rusted rebar sticking out in a cornfield. As expected "signs" were encountered going down-- a shoe-shaped boulder at 1 meter, a smooth river stone neatly inscribed with an arrow at 3 meters and at 6 meters an oblong, smooth piece of rock as big as a watermelon. The "watermelon" was promptly haul up using a makeshift bamboo windlass and scrubbed clean with water. A roughly 3-inch deep hole was found drilled in the middle on one side-- enough to snugly insert the middle finger in. I wish I had a camera at that time. The Japanese officer who designed this particular "decoy" (American(?) slang for false sign) must have been foreign-educated--a preppy in an Ivy League school in the U.S. before the war. Can anyone beat that!?-- a sweat-soaked, smelly and mud-caked treasure hunter made to do the DIRTY FINGER SIGN (an American invention no doubt) TO HIMSELF (and to anyone who inserts his finger in) by a sophisticated samurai from the Land of the Rising Sun!

Again, I say read your books! Study thoroughly the NINJA culture and tradition of Ancient Japan. Then if one is diligent (and lucky enough) he may reach true ENLIGHTENMENT and get to appreciate the real significance of such words as DECEPTION, CONCEALMENT, ETC., as weapons against an enemy, ancient or modern. And work around it.

The Japanese are so SILENT, NO COMMENT (and probably SMUG) about the whole Yamash'ta thing. I wish I had their Oriental sense of humor.

Hasta la vista.

tabu

Oct 17, 2011
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Another footnote to SIGNS (and other related matters):

I have yet to see with my own eyes or handle recovered items from a suspected Yamash'ta treasure site. I still have no tangible proof of its existence except for SIGNS (will show photos next time) and only ANECDOTES, (bare or embellished and told to me PERSONALLY by real people) like this one which I failed to mention in previous post-- a respected elder of a community was initiated (got hooked!) into Yamash'ta TH'ing-- when in his younger days while exploring a cave, came across a false wall (sounded hollow on percussion) concealing a small room and yielded a bar of gold. He has not made subsequent recoveries though, he claims. Anyway, things are a lot like oil exploration-- one gushing well out of ten dry holes is pretty much a good batting average..
The presence of almost ubiquitous SIGNS presumably left behind by the retreating Japanese forces in the closing days of the war has always been THE trigger for enumerable diggings and feverish search for treasure by ordinary citizens as well as by foreigners (gold bars are the all-time favorites) in areas where these signs have been found-- roadsides, old churches, hills, riversides, waterfalls, cliffs, mountaintops, caves, seashores, uninhabited islands and many others.
In the Philippines (and maybe elsewhere), the existence of the "Yamash'ta T" is widely accepted. Numerous failed attempts at recovery (mostly for small and medium stashes scattered in various places) does not negate its existence. The wartime marauders were not a disorganized bunch. Looting was methodical. It is only expected that fallback plans of hiding the war booty should the road to Tokyo be blockaded (and it was!) was a well-orchestrated, masterfully executed and technically flawless (almost) but desperate "corporate undertaking".

Who's going to convince the SKEPTICS that the Yamash'ta treasure exists?

1. Big Brother KNOWS but neither confirms or denies.
2. Japan is silent and would rather forget its brutal involvement in the last war. It has moved on.
3. Marcos? His remains are embalmed, waxed and placed inside a glass case.
4. The Philippine government? It will not, -- only its rightful share should something come up.
5. Us?--who are sitting on the bleachers and having fun while watching the "forum shoppers" of sorts in TH'ing websites like TreasureNet..?

Don't bother. It's no big deal, really. Unlike the recent discovery that the Universe is expanding at an ever increasing rate. It took the Catholic Church only 400 years to make a public apology and officially admit that Galileo was right.

Anyone for a leap of faith?

TABU

tabu

Oct 17, 2011
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
TRIVIA
Is there life after digging all those Yamash'ta holes? Some die sick (malaria, carbon monoxide poisoning, collapsed tunnel, etc.), some die of old age (it's been roughly 70 years A.Y.) but most are just plain "bored to death" (especially if you're not from the Philippines) listening to all these talks and reading sensational reports about the Yamash'ta treasure trove.
There are more questions than answers. Like why was Lt. Gen. Tomoyuki Yamashita summarily court-martialed, indicted and hastily hanged during the closing days of the war? He should have been committed to a maximum security facility. He would have had a leisurely time "spilling the beans" (and his memoirs published and read by everybody!). He knew everything. What a waste of priceless information and data.
If one diligently takes notes and plot all the places where the SIGNS are found, they make A not-so-wide swath of land and sea, from the southernmost part of the island of Mindanao to the tip of Luzon, the jump-off point on to Tokyo. Reports of "Y" loot recovered in the Central Visayas group of islands are few leading one to suspect that the Japanese with their booty leap-frog from Mindanao to Luzon in a "hurry".
A top intelligence officer during the time of Marcos was said to be in possession of several treasure maps (presumably not deciphered) of the island of Bohol. He had them destroyed sometime in the 80's. Interestingly, the Japanese government provided the funds for the construction of a modern circumferential highway around the island, a world-class tourist destination.

tabu

romoleg

Apr 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi! guys I'm from Philippines, Guys please give an idea about sharing in treasure hunting of yam treasure.....a) between land owner,map owner, retriever and diggers..... b) between land owner,map owner, retriever, government and the diggers...... thanks in advance.

tabu

Oct 17, 2011
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Greetings Romoleg,

The issue of sharing recovered Yamashita loot is a very interesting subject. Sharing can be as cut and dried as one can make it in the beginning or as frizzy or tattered on the edges at the end of the dig depending on the people involved.

Owners can settle for as low as 30% or as high as 50%. Generally, land owners with large or extended families or with a sizable clan living on the landholding (and breathing down on the necks of treasure diggers every step of the way) will insist on a minimum of 50%. Depending on the amount or cost of logistics incurred, a financier might get the balance and give a third or half to his team after deducting expenses.

*By the way, I'm referring to treasures buried in relatively remote areas where the issue of giving a share to the government (i.e., corrupt government officials, corrupt police and military & corrupt politicians in incumbent positions) is a non-issue as this is the beginning of slippery paper trail where one can get a sprained ankle in no time navigating it.

Best wishes-- Tabu

PIPS

Jul 31, 2012
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello to all,

Im newbie here, I'm very interested in Yamahita Treasure since when i was i kid until now I'm a teenager, because my father is a financier on their project in the mountains of Rizal. I also joined their ventures for almost 1year and i knew it was true the Yamashita Treasure is longer Exists. I witness the markers and signs that the Japanese place there, and that convinced me to believed. They said it was the General Hospital. Now I want to share what we've been through in our project we found a Big Pyramid under 30-40feet with excessive size of the pyramid that we believe a two storey building size. The size of this pyramid is huge and perfect that is obviously its a man made cone. it is very thick and massive hard concrete cement, yes we're almost there but they said caution from us with poison and bombs. We tried to puncture it with the other side but it is too hard and thick. We asked to a Japanese Treasure Hunter and he said it was the "GENERAL HOUSE". Any hints, advice, stories in this Pyramid? I want to hear your stories about this. SALAMAT! :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread