yama-shi-ta sites in the philippines

takara13103

Greenie
Nov 4, 2004
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
to earl_phils,

try reading "open cut treasure site" in this forum. It is right here in Mindanao. Exact location may not have been mentioned - security reasons, you know, but it is right here. There are hundreds of sites actually and the above mentioned site is just one of them.

OP
OP
E

earl_phils

Jul 26, 2006
takara13103 said:
to earl_phils,

try reading "open cut treasure site" in this forum. It is right here in Mindanao. Exact location may not have been mentioned - security reasons, you know, but it is right here. There are hundreds of sites actually and the above mentioned site is just one of them.

in cache hunting forum?

kaloy

Aug 21, 2005
Detector(s) used
gemini 3, TM 808
I know several yamashita sites......in pangasinan!!!
Actually, i posted a picture here on Tnet a rock marker in one of these sites.
I just dont know how to interpret it....

kaloy

Aug 21, 2005
Detector(s) used
gemini 3, TM 808
takara,

'takara' means 'treasure' in kanji.....
are you familiar with kanji codes?
please see the rock marker i posted under the forum 'TREASURE SIGNS'
dated sept.8 2005(page 2).
any ideas? thanks a lot.... salamat

kaloy

Aug 21, 2005
Detector(s) used
gemini 3, TM 808
i have a prospect in gensan....but i can't tell you now the details.

OP
OP
E

earl_phils

Jul 26, 2006
ok kaloy. just keep me posted i want to know if yamashita really exist. i want to witness it or not actual but pics only hehehehe

kaloy

Aug 21, 2005
Detector(s) used
gemini 3, TM 808
yamashita treasure exists....
i think its existence is not the question.....
the real issue is, its 'EXTINCTION'....the recovery of yamashita treasure is in full swing....

OP
OP
E

earl_phils

Jul 26, 2006
hope if somebody that can find the treasures will post the pictures of the finds

gboy

Jul 5, 2004
Earl,

Read my previous post....there are hundreds of treasure sites in Mindanao....one of my partner (Cliff) during late 1980's buy/sell operation...he was negotiator and was able to get inside a treasure cave with 4 chambers full of gold....his gold pictures was used by THAPI president Al Umali...in front page of his book about Rogelio Roxas Golden Budha....
People here post pictures of gold from other people not there own gold... .....If i recover treasure DEFINITELY I WILL NEVER POST MY TREASURE PICTURES HERE...COZ ITS A DEATH WARRANT....oks?

OP
OP
E

earl_phils

Jul 26, 2006
ok gboy thanks. hahahaha youre right. death warrants pala yan. its cool to see pics of treasures in caves or other finds. when i was a kid i love to watch movies about treasure hunting. indiana jones and all other movies which showcases treasures. like pirates movie that has lots of treasures hehehehe.

takara13103

Greenie
Nov 4, 2004
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
to earl_phils,

"open cut treasure site" is in cache hunting. last update was April 6, 2006.

to kaloy,

"takara" is treasure in Japanese, hence my "name". Yes, am familiar with the language (spoken and written) and the figure in the picture you mentioned is not a kanji. What you have is a marked stone with sign and symbol on it. Can't confirm to you what it says unless I can see the whole stone. Signs on one side is actually confirmed on the other side.

kaloy

Aug 21, 2005
Detector(s) used
gemini 3, TM 808
takara,
ok thanks....
there's no other sign on the stone.
but there is a triangle rock(4 m away from a tree) 15 m. away from the marked rock.
is the pointed end(due east) of the rock points out to treasure?
i will greatly appreciate your inputs......

i have also a map but i cant understand the writings.
it's a combination of katakana, hiragana, and kanji.
what does ' misuru' means? 'kuhisugo' or 'kuhisozu" means?
thanks......

takara13103

Greenie
Nov 4, 2004
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
to kaloy,

try e-mail me the portion of the map with Jap writings so I can help you with the interpretation. Try sending a readable copy.

Zobex

Jun 27, 2006
kaloy said:
takara,
ok thanks....
there's no other sign on the stone.
but there is a triangle rock(4 m away from a tree) 15 m. away from the marked rock.
is the pointed end(due east) of the rock points out to treasure?
i will greatly appreciate your inputs......

i have also a map but i cant understand the writings.
it's a combination of katakana, hiragana, and kanji.
what does ' misuru' means? 'kuhisugo' or 'kuhisozu" means?
thanks......

Better get that translated,

Misuru is a derivative from the English language. If it is used on a map then that person was city educated and not some grunt villager called into the Imperial Army.

Misuru means MISTAKE derived from English MISTAKE. Also is used in meaning wrong way, wrong place, wrong direction pending the construction of the sentence.

The map is warning not to take a wrong ------.

kaloy

Aug 21, 2005
Detector(s) used
gemini 3, TM 808
An experienced TH told me that in a jap treasure map the location/place/address is not indicated. True?

This seems to be true because the map given to me by my japanese friend before he died contained no address.

Then how will I know where it is located?

krugger

Greenie
Jul 7, 2006
hi kaloy,

thanks for your reply about my site marker. kaloy u mentioned in ur previous post about triangled formation rock, maybe this will be a giveaways. my source said and also I learned it in ming's forum that triangle rock, the object was buried in the middle of triangle rock. my source based his experienced during the recovery by the japs in the mountinous area of bukidnon. try mo walang mawawala sau.

krugger

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread