OP
OP
B

Bigdogdad

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Once again,I NEVER mentioned a barrel filled with gold coins,but only a keg,half filled with Mexican silver dollars after CSA spy Lola Sanchez was given $500 from that keg.
Ask Salvor6 if I ever mentioned a barrel of gold-this is why I PM'd him with the story before I posted the GPS,to keep this honest.

We talked this afternoon. We talked about it all. I remember commenting about the gold. Salvor6 has been to the area. Says it is dark nasty water. Full of alligators and water moccasins. Might need to bring BCH in on this one. Actually I have so many other things going on treasure-wise this is all just a distraction.

DSCN0230.JPG DSCN0231.JPG This was today at the Ware's Creek site in Bradenton. It is getting a little crazy. Can't talk about it.

Last edited:

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
My question was how did you come up with an exact GPS coordinate where my guy had already located the treasure by remote sensing a long time ago?
Could it be that this is a known treasure site in treasure circles?

How did you pic the coordinates ECS?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... Salvor6 has been to the area. Says it is dark nasty water. Full of alligators and water moccasins. Might need to bring BCH in on this one. Actually I have so many other things going on treasure-wise this is all just a distraction...
Sure it is a distraction,an actual location for treasure based on actual events.Salvor6 is right,it is nasty brown water full of aligators and water moccasins,welcome to north Marion county.
Just over 2 1/2 miles west from this site,DeSoto's camp was recently discovered,with finds of coins,chain mail,etc.
I post a real possible site confirmed by your remote dowser,and you call it a distraction.Are you "skeered" of gators and moccasins?Did you grow up in rural 50's & 60's Florida,or are you just a pretender?I swam with with gators,moccasins,and gar when I was a kid,we all did.No big thing.

OP
OP
B

Bigdogdad

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I was taken there,years ago,by someone that knew.
BDD does not seem to understand the term,sentinels and how it relates to this site.

We figured you knew the spot. You have to admit you did not expect my remote guy to be able to know this was the exact spot , now did you? Do not continue to underestimate him or me. As far as sentinels, I know quite a bit about them. I read a book a while back by "Hillbilly Bob" that went to great lengths to tell the story of the KGC as one of Bob's uncles was a sentinel out west in Arkansas if I remember correctly Bob had learned to decipher the tree markings. He has found LOTS of gold. I saw him on Brad Metzers? Decoded show on the episode about the gold train. The sentinels were paid by being able to occasionally retrieve mason jars of gold coins. One of these was found on another treasure show. If you knew how to look for the right signs this could lead you to one of the major gold vaults. After this show aired everyone waited for what was next and that was the end of it all. they probably found too much to want to show it to anybody. In the end of his book Bob states that he wants the treasures to go to help deserving kids. A guy after my own heart.

Okay, so now we are on the same page. ECS- Do you think there is a sentinel still guarding this site? This gold/silver has sunk so far down into the muck it would not be a very easy recovery. It can certainly be done but there are easier ones. Any idea how deep the water may be before you get to the muck? Salvor6 is a diver. So am I. I like snakes. BCH can wrassle the gators. What a team! When do we start. ECS-You can be in charge.

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

Bigdogdad

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Sure it is a distraction,an actual location for treasure based on actual events.Salvor6 is right,it is nasty brown water full of aligators and water moccasins,welcome to north Marion county.
Just over 2 1/2 miles west from this site,DeSoto's camp was recently discovered,with finds of coins,chain mail,etc.
I post a real possible site confirmed by your remote dowser,and you call it a distraction.Are you "skeered" of gators and moccasins?Did you grow up in rural 50's & 60's Florida,or are you just a pretender?I swam with with gators,moccasins,and gar when I was a kid,we all did.No big thing.

I am up to my eyeballs in numerous digs as we speak. I have an out of town trip this weekend involving something way bigger than this one. As far as cottonmouths, I have friends that will tell you I used to dive out of trees right into them. I caught turtles underwater (not the drugged up ones like "Turtleman" on TV). I have never been scared in my life other then when I met a shark in murky water while diving around a fishing pier on Anna Maria island as a kid. Actually I was more excited than skeered.

Image25.jpg Got my first set of scuba gear by catching and selling cooters for a dollar apiece. I rode home from the sports store wearing my new Scuba Pro set. These pics were taken 44 years ago. Document9.jpg This is me going across one of the neighborhood ponds sliding on a rope. I would kick the snakes when I went by. I would grab water moccasins under water because I didn't think they could bite underwater. Somebody told me years later that they could. I am just the guy for this adventure. My guy has given me much, much easier locations close to home but I am always up for an adventure. Besides this sounds like a great opportunity for us to meet. See, I just knew you would eventually come around.

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

Bigdogdad

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Whether or not the legend and lore on the "ECS" site is accurate is hard to say. My guy says it contains both gold and silver. He can tell it is gold coins and not bars by the fact that the gold contains no mercury. If it were bars there would minute traces of mercury from the process of creating the bars. This is all a little over my head on how he does this. He has kind of explained some of it to me but as I have stated, I don't really want to know at this time exactly how he does what he does. It is not dowsing. I have not earned the right to know this information. He has been working on this for a long time. If he told me too much I might open my bigdogmouth and blab it on the WORLD WIDE WEB. Then you know what I would have to do. Yeah that's right, no more BDD.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I warned several times to all to stop the insults..

Thread is locked....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread