Im going to bury this cache of coins and tokens and rings heres where to look.

OnionRings

Dec 15, 2004
Denver, Colorado

Attachments

• Cache.jpg
    Cache.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 1,409
  • Cache.jpg
    Cache.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 1,397

Colorado2

Dec 26, 2004
Berthoud CO
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's MXT, Fisher Gold Bug II
Re: I'm going to bury this cache of coins and tokens and rings here's where to look.

OK Onion. Now your just rubbin' it in. Better take your snow shovel and a pick to get it 5" down! ;D~CO2

reiferman

Sep 28, 2004
Denver, CO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: I'm going to bury this cache of coins and tokens and rings here's where to look.

onionhead said:
Okay I'm to give some guys some fun in Littleton Colorado The park is Cornnerstone Park in Littleton Colorado it will be buried 5 inches down.

Good luck!

Onion

Hey Onion,

Better watch out. I got my Explorer II and may just go out lookin for that there little cache! :D

By the way, what is the oldest coin you have found so far? Mine is a 1927-S Mercury dime.

HH
The Reiferman

OP
OP
OnionRings

OnionRings

Dec 15, 2004
Denver, Colorado

Old coins are cool but I'm really not dectecting for them I like modern clad and gold.

The oldest silver dime is 1941 mecury Quarter 1948 half 1964 penny 1925.

But the best old find I have ever made was a 1939 Farthing good luck finding one of those.

Onion

reiferman

Sep 28, 2004
Denver, CO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

onionhead said:
Old coins are cool but I'm really not dectecting for them I like modern clad and gold.

The oldest silver dime is 1941 mecury Quarter 1948 half 1964 penny 1925.

But the best old find I have ever made was a 1939 Farthing good luck finding one of those.

Onion

I hear that! That's what I mostly find at schools, parks, and playgrounds. I'm amazed at the amount of change people loose and don't look for. I have not found any gold yet. I think you may be finding it all :D

HH
The Reiferman

Colorado2

Dec 26, 2004
Berthoud CO
Detector(s) used

Just for the record....What settings would I use to find a giant M&M? Melts in your mouth Mode? All Chocolates Mode? Fun idea OH. What are the tokens you've got there?~CO2

OP
OP
OnionRings

OnionRings

Dec 15, 2004
Denver, Colorado

I can't recall them all but there are some cool one's in there. I guess you will have to get down the mountain and find that little green M&M.

I have another container if this goes well I plan to put a gold ring in the next one that ought to get some attention!

Onion

Lloydd

Jun 22, 2004
Lewiston, NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal. Whites DFX, Garrett 250 and Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hello Onionhead
I am visiting my son, daughter in law and two grandchildren in Denver. I saw your note and want a place to search so may head to the park this weekend since the weather is to warm up a little. I am from a small town north of Niagara Falls NY and have been able to find some interesting coins and relics dating from the late 1700s and war of 1812 era over the last 30 years. Lloyd

OP
OP
OnionRings

OnionRings

Dec 15, 2004
Denver, Colorado

Hello Lloyd,

Good luck hunting this weekend there is still snow on the ground here and there are places in the parks that are frozen so bring warm clothes and a BIG KNIFE to chisle through the ground with.

Onion

Colorado2

Dec 26, 2004
Berthoud CO
Detector(s) used

Hey OH. Let me know when you start putting your gold rings in the dirt. I may make the drive for that! ;D~CO2

OP
OP
OnionRings

OnionRings

Dec 15, 2004
Denver, Colorado

Okay the cache has been in the ground for over a week now and I haven't heard from any one that has found it yet.

Onion

The Pete

Jan 14, 2005

Onion It's great that you're willing to plant a gold ring so some of the doubters well become believers. P.S. Post more rings!!!!! OH by the way in 4 years I only found one gold ring it had a diamond and fits me too.

R

reds

i AM RETIRED AND ON A FIXED INCOME. DO ME A FAVOR AND PLANT SOME IN MY YARD. HEHE.

spotz

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2005
Stanfield, Oregon

Hey Onion! I'm headed out that way in May. If this isn't found by then, I may just stop in. SPotz

OP
OP
OnionRings

OnionRings

Dec 15, 2004
Denver, Colorado

Let me know when you get up here and we can do a hunt.

Onion

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread