Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lots of activity in;

Buried Treasure in PA with 25,673 views
The offer with 25,407 views
Pirate Treasure with 23,887 views

Anybody care to guess which thread has the most views in a week from now, Wednesday, August 8 at noon?

My money is on Pirate Treasure (of course I am counting on help from the newspaper article).

Last edited:

dogpound

Sep 24, 2010
southeast PA
Detector(s) used
CTX3030
my money is on the PA treasure.......that thread so far has the most views and has only been up since june 15, where as the offer has been up since jan 16 and the pirate treasure has been up since may 12

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
Hey In the drop of a hat I can do a hundred thumbs up posts.

Last edited:

dogpound

Sep 24, 2010
southeast PA
Detector(s) used
CTX3030
i'm still stickin with the pa treasure, who can pass up a good story of UFO's, bigfoot and hidden loot. then when ya add the pics and video of night hunters its like a train wreck and ya just gotta look

OP
OP
vor

vor

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i'm still stickin with the pa treasure, who can pass up a good story of UFO's, bigfoot and hidden loot. then when ya add the pics and video of night hunters its like a train wreck and ya just gotta look
In case you haven't noticed, UFO and bigfoot are now classified as 4 letter words.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Offer vs Pirates vs PA treasure posts, eventually they will all die a slow death :laughing7:

In order of most to least popular it will be PA treasure, The Offer, then pirate treasure.

I am pretty confident that the offer will reach 1000 posts, never be resolved, or hunted either :tongue3:

You have to admit that PA treasure has too much going on to die down, including conspiracy theories

How can one pass up on commenting on that wild grouping :dontknow: :laughing9:

crazyfish

Jul 20, 2010
We can invite Connecticut Danny back if you guys really want to. That way these threads will get lost in less then a day or two......

LOL

Lafitte Deux

Jan 19, 2012
Western NC
Detector(s) used
Garrett's
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
None of them will ever reach the count of the infamous "Pigg Nutz" thread. :unhappysmiley:

Bigdogdad

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
As the thread starter for the pirate treasure story I will assure you that it is not my intent to compete with these other two threads on the most views. I can assure you my story will not die a slow death. I will probably reach a point where I decide to no longer share the details of what is going on as my story involves multiple treasures that we will be digging for, not just talking about them. My story is also not a game. My guess is that the PA treasure will probably never come to a known conclusion. Since I already know just about exactly where I wish to dig on my sites it is a matter of it's either there or not. I have dug multiple times in the past at the two main sites while under-funded and under-equipped. The next time that I dig I plan on not stopping unless we find what we are looking for or convince ourselves it is not there. As far as the pirate treasure thread itself, if I can help it there will be an ending.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
The Browns Cabin Park post went 5 YEARS with Rutinbuck not having enough time to look for it. He had his boat to fix , it was buck hunting season etc.
Do you all realise that the first starting clue of the lion tree has yet to be solved in the SE PA thread? It is now built on pictures of trees that are all starting to look the same. At least on The Offer, I found the location and you know what they say counts. Location, Location, Location. LOL

hand print-2_edited-6.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
vor

vor

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BDD
No need to get defensive. Hope your story makes the Sunday paper.

Frankn
You are right. The PA tale has gone full circle in only 1000 posts and is starting over from square one.
Your thread has an easy answer-50/50. But it, too, like the other two will never be dug.:laughing7:

Bigdogdad

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
vor-In the same post you state that the pirate treasure spot that I want to see dug up will never be dug but that I should not get defensive. In other words I should not let it bother me when you imply I am wasting my time.

OP
OP
vor

vor

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BDD
I believe I said a couple times that if it is dug, it will be by another pirate.
I have also said that I wish you luck and hope you prove me wrong.
Luckily you have more locations than most.

Lafitte Deux

Jan 19, 2012
Western NC
Detector(s) used
Garrett's
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Keep the arguing about your possible digs in your own threads. We wanna argue about other stuff here. :unhappysmiley:

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
vor said:
Dont think so. This thread was designed to end Wednesday.

That doesn't have to matter. Look at the offer. 90% of it is just crap. That tread should have died down long ago. LOL

sciflyer25

Nov 22, 2011
Montco, PA
Detector(s) used
Silver Umax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The thing that keeps the SEPA lead going is the riddle with ciphers. I like the Pirate treasure and hope something gets dug. But that SEPAman and his wack-ass "folktale" gibberish are entertaining to say the least.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread