jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
there is a 3 page article in the MAY 1973 issue of Long John Latham's TREASURE WORLD on it. It says it may be in NEW MEXICO also.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
also in the 1974 SPECIAL "Sega,s TREASURE SPECIAL" there is a 7 page Article .....

OP
OP
R

rusty pick

HEY, JEFF OF PA, THANKS ALOT. IN THAT LOST TREASURES ARTICLE, DOES IT MENTION A SMALL TOWN IN SOUTHERN UTAH CALLED KANAB? THATS WHERE I'M FROM AND I HAVE QUITE A BIT OF INFORMATION OF IT BEING HERE IN A PLACE CALLED JOHNSON CANYON. I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS TREASURE SINCE 1983, AND HAVE COLLECTED EXTENSIVE INFORMATION ON IT. THESE OLD MINES ARE ABOUT 17 MILES AWAY FROM WHERE I LIVE. SO, LOTS OF FOLKLORE AND MYTHS HAVE BLOWN THROUGH THIS TOWN. I SEEM TO PICK A LOT OF IT UP. EVERY LITTLE BIT HELPS. I'M NEW TO THIS SITE, AND SURE GOT A QUICK RESPONSE. THANKS AGAIN JEFF OF PA. :)

RUSTY PICK

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see Kenab? Creek, Johnsons Creek & Johnsons wash mentioned. the Author of the Article used those Coordinates I gave you, & found the cave, he says it's not likely anyone would find this cave without the coordinates. it is completly hidden from view & there are 2 small & 1 large cave there. the footsteps accend the sandstone cliff about 80 ft. to a narrow bench, about 10 feet wide and 200 ft. long.

OP
OP
R

rusty pick

yes that it .i have had a good time here in kanab looking for this treasure. every summer i take several...... trips to the caves . i also have lots of pictures . dont know how to send them or post them . ill get the hang of it in time? ;) were can i get this article again .is it in an old lost treasure ? would like to see it if possible sounds cool :o thanks kanabs rusty pick

OP
OP
R

rusty pick

thanks jeff . im on it ...... this site is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! :) COOL

cptbil

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2003
Az/NM/Ca/Nv/Tx
Hey!
I sure? hate??::) to "Blow" you guys away !? ;D
But!?
Check out the "Fox" head!? :D
It marks "Monte's" Treasure Site in New Mexico !
This is on a top of a Mesa and it measures about 350 yards long,
from tip of the Nose to the ears ! :P
? :'(? Sorry !? :'(

Attachments

• Fox.JPG
    Fox.JPG
    43.2 KB · Views: 391
  • Fox.JPG
    Fox.JPG
    43.2 KB · Views: 384
OP
OP
R

rusty pick

hay thats way cool ... but what are you sorry for???????

OP
OP
R

rusty pick

i have just found (been shown) a panel in southern utah, an on this panel is ibex, pack sheep, and what appears to be an old trail ;) or map. doing reasearch now. this has been under my nose all along, just didn't see it. good luck to ya :)

rusty pick

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions