Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
K

Kentucky Kache

Everybody pat Jeffro on the head so he won't feel left out.

Good boy, Jeffro.

LuckyThirteen08

Sep 17, 2012
Grundy VA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4, Teknetics Delta 4000,Teknetics Omega 8000,Teknetics Gamma 6000,Minelab Pro-Find 25 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seek and You Shall Find!!

LuckyThirteen08

Sep 17, 2012
Grundy VA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4, Teknetics Delta 4000,Teknetics Omega 8000,Teknetics Gamma 6000,Minelab Pro-Find 25 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In my personal opinion map dowsing is nothing more than an educated guess from finds physically made in the past. But thats just one mans opinion!

old man

Bronze Member
Aug 12, 2003
East Coast
ronoiler, If you really need some help? Let me offer a few suggestions. First of all use some equipment that has already been proven to work. I've never seen a dowser that found treasure. I have seen people find treasure with a deep seeking pulse induction metal detect with a 1 meter coil. Kellyco near Orlando sells them. They aren't cheap. Darren from NC , makes a pulse induction unit at a modest price. I know Darren. He is one of he most honest treasure hunters I know. If interested his his unit, PM him.
I live near Philadelphia, Pa. I own a pulse star II. A very deep seeking pulse induction metal detector with a 1 meter coil and an 18inch coil. Kellyco sells them for around $5K.
I have no idea where you live or where you are looking. However, within a week I will be driving to Key West, FL. If you are located anywhere along interstate 95, between Pennsylvania and Key West. I have no problem with stopping for a few hours or a day to let you use my pulse star II at no cost, other then paying for gas if you live or are hunting a good distance from my travel route. If you're interested.PM me and I'll give you my phone number. :skullflag:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread