las cruces... n.m. help

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
You have a computer, use it! Frank http:// www.gwizit.com/treasure click treasure at the top, click your state on the left.

111-1 profile.jpg

Last edited:

Tod Ringam

Nov 16, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LCNMgold; I have an idea where Father La Rue gold is at. However it is in the West edge of White Sands M. range. Probably a lost cause; but can send
you info/maps if you want to try and deal with them. Please let me know, Tod R.

Tod Ringam

Nov 16, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see; it didn't work, that's why. I will try again. PM not working either, I click on it but nothing happens.

Tod Ringam

Nov 16, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Laruesgold; go north of El Paso to Donna Anna peak, turn, go east to Gardner Spring at the foot of Quartzite Peak. The gold is in a cave in a narrow canyon south east of the spring,( Lowman Canyon). The opening to the cave is under a big rock ledge/overhang and must be quite small. Note: this is in WSMR.
Tod R.
The more I think about it; I seriously doubt if there was any mine. I suspect the gold was stolen from mines in Mexico and hidden in the cave by desperadoes. The stack of gold bars was 4 feet x 4 feet x 4 feet. If that's true, there is no way Father
La Rue could have mined it! There never was a mine-------------------------------

Last edited:

Bob-E-Pin

Dec 31, 2012
El Paso Texas/Las Cruces New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro. and AT Gold, Nox 800,Nox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys, I'm in El Paso, grew up in Cruces. Matter of fact I'm going to Mesilla today. I have a family Ranch in Organ and know the area well. If you guys want to hit the trail let me know. We should all compare notes. The Mescalero Apache hid gold in all the caves along the Franklin,Organ,San Andres mtns. I really Tods claim is accurate, when you read the legends description of the three peaks and then head to the east etc.... It puts you right where he states. And many have said that it is in The San Andreas mtns which are north oh highway 70. Many think those are still the Organs. Would love to head out some time if you guys want to. I have talked with Casca as well. He is very knowledgable about the area as well.

Bob-E-Pin

Dec 31, 2012
El Paso Texas/Las Cruces New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro. and AT Gold, Nox 800,Nox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To Tods spot it is 4 miles from my property . Got quads? We can take the arroyo and sneak a rue over the small mountain just south of quartzite peak and come right into the Lowman canyon. It would be a easy trek especially on quads....

usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would like to join in on the journey.

laruesgold

Jan 4, 2013
gold

Hey guys im always up for the journey. 575-805-9467 in cruces. Hope to hear soon... thanks for the info

Pablo The Great

Tenderfoot
Jan 14, 2018
Las cruces, NM
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Prospecting/las cruces, NM

Hello, everyone My name is Pablo.
Current NMSU Geology major/Vet/Father. I have been hitting the mountain as much as possible. I have a few good places. But I definitely need help and honestly Going alone is dangerous and less fun.. if anyone is still out there... s.o.s.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread