LOST COPPER MINE IN MISSOURI-----WOW

achillies

Tenderfoot
Jan 21, 2005
I LIVE IN MISSOURI . I CAME ACROSS INFO ON THE LOST COPPER MINE IN MISSOURI. LEGENDS OF AMERICA. ANYONE INTERESTED IN KNOWING WHERE? ONLY TOOK ME WEEK TO FIND IT!!!!! IF TREASURE HUNTING IS THIS EASY COUNT ME AS ONE OF YOU, HAHAHA!!!! ANYWAY I WOULD BE INTERESTED IN LOOKING INTO OTHER LOST CACHES IN MISSOURI AND WOULD LOVE TO SHARE RESEARCH. I LOVE TO RESEARCH!!! LET ME KNOW!!

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, I've already got the story on the Lost Copper Mines in the Ozarks, near the Current River. I go to college in Springfield and love archaeology/relic hunting... so if you want to connect once I get back up there this July, let me know. :-) Another one that's kinda got my mind reeling is the story about the "possible" Spanish treasure that's buried somewhere in the Noble Hill area. It's only about 15 min's from my school. Anyway, I'll be waiting to hear back from you....

R

RagnorakPA

Wow, I missed this one. I spent about 5 months in Missouri last year hunting, caving, and generally exploring. I'd love to hear about the copper mine (in case I'm ever back in the area)!

Thanks
Andrew

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I've been back up here in Missouri for about a full semester now. I've secured SO much more information on different caches throughout the Ozarks! If anyone wants to assist me in researching more and maybe making some trips (as school permits for me to do so), I would be ALL for it!!!

Bran <><

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread