Beale Treasure... KGC... Connection?

OP
OP
R

Rebel

Jan 31, 2005
Yo! Rebel here, again! Dang! :( No "posts" on this.... :-\ Peter has book up... you all may be interested in... "Confederate Cover-up: Duty, Honor, & Deceit" Peter Veimeister also has other books... 2 on Beale Treasure... has it been found? Peter at: [email protected] Tell him, Rebel sent you! Ha! Ha! Ha! ::)

jsan711

Tenderfoot
Jun 18, 2004
I read some where that it was found already,by relative of Beale,the key code was found in a old bible that the relatives had.So "THE BIRD HAS FLOWN!" Joe ;)

G

Gold_Fever

I have never heard that the Beale treasure was found.
I do know it was a large sum of silver. Many of people have looked for it, but as
far as I know never have found it. They did figure out the one code howver, the second code
was never figured out. I believe the one you are reffering to about the bible was
the first code. If you can figure out the second code then you have it made.
Good Luck

OP
OP
R

Rebel

Jan 31, 2005
Yo! Rebel here, again ( :) ): It sure does look like someone DID find the Beale Treasure... according to another web-site. Seems that in the 1930's, the Wright family found the pots of stuff
in Goose Creek "about one-half mile below... the Walnut Grove Church area in North Goose Creek "Valley"... " AND... they later went to Mexico... cause they could not pay their taxes (rekken not... on all that $$$$!)... HA! :-) ;) ;D They remained very wealthy... etc. etc... Lawd Gawd
A'Mighty! Now... what I'm gonna do? ??? Long live da KGC!

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
got on this hunt about 15 yrs ago had a lot of fun envesttagating it ...My son and i started to go to all the libarys in town and started with the original maps of the usa..found something interesting at the peaks of otter road...doesent exist any longer but it was there in the 1850 s think about it maybe there is a chipher and a wild goose chase but if where to bury something.. would you not put it somewhere with a long lasting land mark??? Well anyway you can start with the taverns keepers last name Morris....though a year of searching found out i had a aunt who was married to a doctor in indiania whos last name was morris .who happened to be realated to the tavern keeper,we played with this trusure hunt for about 10 years had a lot of fun and met a lot of new friends be there or not the experience was well worth it keep looking for the lions head.. its just below it..good luck moved on sinse then just look for gold now...tim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread