OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
No facts Frankn... seems you are just going on feelings and instinct..... like the rest of us searching for the gold. Agreed nobody knows didly until the person picks up the chest from it's hiding place. If you haven't read The Thrill of The Chase this may be your downfall. If you have you may very well need to read it again with an open mind.

I knew you weren't up to it. Solid clues and instinct have gotten me to caches in the past, but guesswork without backing will get you nowhere. You haven't identified a single clue yet that is tied to a specific location. Frank...

hand print-2_edited-7.jpg

BeenThereDoneThat2

Aug 9, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That 9 clue thing appears to have hit a soft spot with you nvradar. Tell me more.:icon_thumleft:
Now nvradar, you seem to be as "touchy" about that nine (9) clue thing as Fenn. Just what is it nvradar. Why don't you just post the poem map and point out those nine clues.
Thanks in advance nvradar.

Ignorance Denied

Aug 20, 2013
Utah
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Ignorance stated,
"Now, you just made me smile.

I like to see people that are actively in the chase, as I am.

To you 'few',... keep at it, you may be closer than you think.

It is out there.
wink.png
".

OK Ignorance, lets see the shred of evidence you posses that backs that statement. Frank...

Frank...

Test facility? It was the only army air base that had aircraft that carried atomic bombs! Although they were testing the latest high powered radar there at the time of the incident. That wasn't Mogal in that field.

I think Been there's point is that it is very likely that the treasure exists only in Fenn's head. It might be an ego trip or a promotion sell books. FrankCan't see the forrest for the trees

The guy wasnt wealthy to begin with, he got his riches by stealing from Indian burial sites and other historical locations. That's why the blm and Feds are after him.

... why would he be unyelding about how many clues there were? Well do you think maybe the number
9 has considerable meaning in the point he was trying to get across with his poem map and
that is why it had to be 9 clues no matter what opinion anyone else had? Think about it.

Bottom to top.....

I have thought about it. Maybe it would be one nice thing to enjoy to see happen and unfold. Think about it you. Maybe YOU wouldnt enjoy it as much.

The guy is more "wealthy" than you imagine. His life is alot more valuable than yours. Ever fought in a war? You ever invested in art nobody wanted at the time?
Easy answer,... no. The Feds arent after him. The feds have nothing on him. Give me some more info on why you say that? You cant.

Frank,... you are an idiot. I dont care how old you say you are. You are an idiot. (with some pretty pictures). I have been to area 51, I know what they do there.

Frank,.. lets trade evidence. You seem so hell-bent for someone to show you something.

Frank, show me something to back up your lame "so-I-said-so" crap.
Show me anything that your donkey riding co-hort hasnt said.

Show me anything but the bad pissed-off at the world, I am right you are wrong attitude, no basis but your own opinion, got nothing better than, crap.

And I will trade you something here.

BeenThereDoneThat2

Aug 9, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ignorance Denied:

Bottom to top.....

"I have thought about it. Maybe it would be one nice thing to enjoy to see happen and unfold. Think about it you. Maybe YOU wouldnt enjoy it as much.
-----------------------------------------
Originally Posted by BeenThereDoneThat2 View Post
... why would he be unyeilding about how many clues there were? Well do you think maybe the number
9 has considerable meaning in the point he was trying to get across with his poem map and
that is why it had to be 9 clues no matter what opinion anyone else had? Think about it.
------------------------------------
Ok Ignorance Denied. Lets not speculate about it. Lets just do it.
But, does Fenn know you are making a fool of yourself here?

Last edited:

nvradar

Dec 27, 2009
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites gm4b, Minelab sd 2200d
BTDT I tell you what, when I pick up the chest I'll tell you what the 9 clues are and you will say good grief why didn't I see that. LOL!!! UNTIL then sorry bud you are on your own.

nvradar

Dec 27, 2009
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites gm4b, Minelab sd 2200d
I knew you weren't up to it. Solid clues and instinct have gotten me to caches in the past, but guesswork without backing will get you nowhere. You haven't identified a single clue yet that is tied to a specific location. Frank...

View attachment 853734

And I won't..... we can chat and yuk it up but as far as giving the location and secrets it won't happen. IT'S ALL MINE!! LOL!!

cw0909

Silver Member
Dec 24, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
i dont think FF using 9 clues means anything more than this
FF could have used less or more clues,but he used 9 why

The urge to collect started for Forrest Fenn at age nine when he found his first arrowhead.
Old Santa Fe Trading Co

vor

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Frank,... you are an idiot. I dont care how old you say you are. You are an idiot. (with some pretty pictures).

I don't think that the pictures are really that pretty. But Frank has the common sense to know a hoax when he sees one.

Ignorance:
So are you on here just to promote your forum with your link in the sig line?
V

BeenThereDoneThat2

Aug 9, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i dont think FF using 9 clues means anything more than this
FF could have used less or more clues,but he used 9 why

The urge to collect started for Forrest Fenn at age nine when he found his first arrowhead.
Old Santa Fe Trading Co

That is very good CW0909. Thanks for your help. So that would/could suggest that the
poem has meaning to Fenn's life going back in time. Not that the poem map
tracks Fenn's life from age 9, but that the poem map is relates to Fenn's life. Good work
there CW0909.
That could certainly explain why Fenn would not budge on the 9 clue question. Possibly
that number 9 has double meaning to Fenn in choosing his number 9.

I see that Fenn is accepting pre orders for his soon to be released book, To Far To Walk.
Interesting. Again, good work CW0909.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Frank,... you are an idiot. I dont care how old you say you are. You are an idiot. (with some pretty pictures).

Ignorance Denied is on time out for insulting members.....

We have rules, please follow them.....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

cw0909

Silver Member
Dec 24, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
That is very good CW0909. Thanks for your help. So that would/could suggest that the
poem has meaning to Fenn's life going back in time. Not that the poem map
tracks Fenn's life from age 9, but that the poem map is relates to Fenn's life. Good work
there CW0909.
That could certainly explain why Fenn would not budge on the 9 clue question. Possibly
that number 9 has double meaning to Fenn in choosing his number 9.

I see that Fenn is accepting pre orders for his soon to be released book, To Far To Walk.
Interesting. Again, good work CW0909.

in some of the FF vid interviews, he has said he crafted the poem, to a place that
is special to him [paraphrasing],the #9 is prob only special bc of his age of his
first find, what i find interesting is, as big an area as the rocky mts, 9 will get u there

BeenThereDoneThat2

Aug 9, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
in some of the FF vid interviews, he has said he crafted the poem, to a place that
is special to him [paraphrasing],the #9 is prob only special bc of his age of his
first find, what i find interesting is, as big an area as the rocky mts, 9 will get u there

The process is really COOL CW0909. It really is a lot of FUN if one can do it. But if one
can't do it, Fenn's poem map just "eats them alive".:icon_thumright:

Last edited:

cw0909

Silver Member
Dec 24, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
BIG FUN LOL
what if.........

9-Mile Slide Repair (East Entrance Road): Located nine miles east of Fishing Bridge Junction, a short section was damaged by a landslide two years ago.

• May 28 to October 17: Expect 15 minute delays and one-lane traffic. Possible two-week period of nightly closures between July 15 and August 15.
  • August 31 to September 2: Labor Day weekend. No delays or closures.
  • October 17: Expected project completion
  • Road Construction and Delays - Yellowstone National Park

Last edited:

BeenThereDoneThat2

Aug 9, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BIG FUN LOL
what if.........

9-Mile Slide Repair (East Entrance Road): Located nine miles east of Fishing Bridge Junction, a short section was damaged by a landslide two years ago.

• May 28 to October 17: Expect 15 minute delays and one-lane traffic. Possible two-week period of nightly closures between July 15 and August 15.
  • August 31 to September 2: Labor Day weekend. No delays or closures.
  • October 17: Expected project completion
  • Road Construction and Delays - Yellowstone National Park

Well now CW0909, you might benefit from going back in this thread to my post Aug 24 post #4 and work forward to the present. Not that many posts. Heck of a lot less time involved than dealing with the situation you laid out in your post. Might not fit your current theory tho. Life is just chock full of choices.:icon_thumright:

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bottom to top.....

I have thought about it. Maybe it would be one nice thing to enjoy to see happen and unfold. Think about it you. Maybe YOU wouldnt enjoy it as much.

The guy is more "wealthy" than you imagine. His life is alot more valuable than yours. Ever fought in a war? You ever invested in art nobody wanted at the time?
Easy answer,... no. The Feds arent after him. The feds have nothing on him. Give me some more info on why you say that? You cant.

Frank,... you are an idiot. I dont care how old you say you are. You are an idiot. (with some pretty pictures). I have been to area 51, I know what they do there.

Frank,.. lets trade evidence. You seem so hell-bent for someone to show you something.

Frank, show me something to back up your lame "so-I-said-so" crap.
Show me anything that your donkey riding co-hort hasnt said.

Show me anything but the bad pissed-off at the world, I am right you are wrong attitude, no basis but your own opinion, got nothing better than, crap.

And I will trade you something here.

Well you can't be all bad if you like my images! I base my theory of the Fenn cache on the very fact that no one has even found a starting point And you need an area to apply the location clues. How about relating the starting point or the meaning of just one clue, with some backing. You see Fenn is relieing on the fact that you can't prove a negative. In other words it is impossible to prove that the cache doesn't exist. Frank...

6 06-1 Yellowstone 103-1.jpg Buffaloed at Yellowstone

BeenThereDoneThat2

Aug 9, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As I slogged thru the swamp of TTOTC poem map experience, watched tapes on the internet of
Fenn's interviews, etc., red flags began springing up all over the place. Before I
decided that I had had enough, the red flags on the TTOTC game field resembled what the
Battle of Shiloh (aka Battle of Pittsburg Landing) field may have looked like April 6 –
7, 1862 ... with red flags marking the spot where each soldier (both North and South) drew his last measure of breath. Well, maybe not that many red flags, but there were a lot to my
mind. Red flags that the Fenn treasure was an illusion crafted by Fenn. The odds were
greater that the "treasure" was resting in Fenn's mind and an illusion to any searcher who
made the personal choice to take what Fenn and the TTOTC promotion machine were saying, or
seemed to be saying as a cold hard fact.

BeenThereDoneThat2

Aug 9, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Aloha Frankn.Looks like this will my goodby post to you my friend. It has been interesting to say the least.
Seems some Goons are attempting to take my computer down. I don't want to "click" on something and discover that it's a booby trap to erase my harddrive. I need to do a ground up manual check and it will take some time to get thru it.
But just for you Frankn, before I go. Where you start in the poem map is not "where the warm waters halt." That is what Fenn wants the searcher to believe. Are you really going to start the coyote points you to? YOU start with the first four (4) lines of the poem map. Remember Frankn, this chase IS about an illusion. All illusions are in the mind of the beholder, NOT in the REAL WORLD.

BeenThereDoneThat2

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Aloha Frankn.Looks like this will my goodby post to you my friend. It has been interesting to say the least.
Seems some Goons are attempting to take my computer down. I don't want to "click" on something and discover that it's a booby trap to erase my harddrive. I need to do a ground up manual check and it will take some time to get thru it.
But just for you Frankn, before I go. Where you start in the poem map is not "where the warm waters halt." That is what Fenn wants the searcher to believe. Are you really going to start the coyote points you to? YOU start with the first four (4) lines of the poem map. Remember Frankn, this chase IS about an illusion. All illusions are in the mind of the beholder, NOT in the REAL WORLD.

BeenThereDoneThat2
When I got hit, I reset it back a month and dumped everything that was added after that. It worked. All my images are on 150 CD's so they are crash proof. Get a new E Mail address and don't open the unknown. Good Luck, I am off to Wolf Creek. Frank...

6 06-2 YELLOWSTONE 056-1.jpg Never more!

themarkd

Nov 22, 2011
Detector(s) used
White's Prism V 950
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The guy wasnt wealthy to begin with, he got his riches by stealing from Indian burial sites and other historical locations. That's why the blm and Feds are after him. It even states in his book that the treasure is ancient artifacts and stuff that he had stolen. Like was said many times before he wants to be remembered forever, so what better way to be remembered forever then to say there's a treasure to be found? When you think of the aliens a particular name doesn't pop into your mind of a specific person just maybe Roswell. So that's the difference he named this treasure after himself, he wrote a book about it. Why write a book and do all this other stuff to MAKE money if your already rich? Because he isn't, he could have sold that treasure he buried for millions on the black market or to even a shady dealer. That's why he's a fake. Jesse James didnt bury his "treasure " then name it the Jesse James treasure. Nor did anyone else the name was giving to the treasure by people from the outside many years later. So costing aliens to this guy is not far off, just on different reasons then you stated.
He made his money in art.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread