Lots of times they had a cubby hole behind the bathroom medicine cabinet rwd mo

sweetrelease

Sep 26, 2013
new jersey
Detector(s) used
at pro and ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i would but like Jason said it would not be legal. what I can do is give you guys some of the examples he talks about in his book where caches have been found. here are some " in ashboxes of old wood stoves, in framed pictures , musical instruments, stuck to the bottom of drawers, attached to pipes in wells and cistrens,in airclearners ,of old tractors,underside of grainboxes in barns,in and around of feedbins in barns, in the bodies and heads of dolls, rolled up in window shades, inside clocks,inside hollowed post of beds, inside hollow cains,inside bird baths and I like this one "inside of artificial fruit". he goes into more detail through out his book but this is just a few. truly is a good book.i read it everyday.

lastleg

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2008
Bank failures caused lots of people to hide money at home. It wasn't until govt started insuring
deposits than they trusted their savings in banks. Also many homes raised chickens. even in
cities so I never pass up still standing chicken houses. When men started raiding the sugar bowl
ladies used the henhouse as mini-banks since they had to gather eggs daily anyway.

NEPADIGGER7

Bronze Member
Sep 3, 2013
Downtown Lehman
Detector(s) used
minelab safari,whites m6, AT Pro, Ace 250 and whites coin master, Garrett AT propointer (garrett carrot), Lesche hand digger, 5x8 & 8.5x11 DD coils for the Pro, Camera is Ion Air Pro 3
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The beat of all caches...,,the farmer

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread