Cashe Clues *****

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Lets see, You find a cache story involving a nice sum of money and it is in an area reasonably close. What do you look for?
First you try to prove the story happened Using legal records or newspaper accounts. The next thing is to verify the people involved actually lived and in that area at that time. The next thing is to determine the contents of the cache. Now comes the hard part which is the go further or stop signal. LOCATION. If you can't nail it down to a reasonable area, forget it!
The north side of the Chocolate Mts. is a no go. The base of a large gray rock in the only box canyon in the Chocolate Mts is a go. What you have to do is set a time limit, like one week for the search. This forces you to stop and reappraise the situation. Hay, the emotion could hold you there for months. I once met a TH that had been looking for a cache for 12 years of his spare time. He retired and moved to AZ for easier pickings. He gave me all his notes. After rechecking and 2 seperate weeks of boots on ground I had found the fatal flaws in the story that proved it a hoax. Hay I just think my cooling off periods saved me the same fate.
Just my thoughts, Frank...
111-1 profile.jpg

vor

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lets see, You find a cache story involving a nice sum of money and it is in an area reasonably close. What do you look for?
First you try to prove the story happened........

Hello Frank
Don't know why you're asking us if you give the answer. ???

What about if you know to start at "where warm waters halt"?

V

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Vor, sure! Go into the bathroom and stand over the toilet and look down. You are now looking at where the warm waters halt.
Simple question, simple answer! Frank...
6 06-2 YELLOWSTONE 056-1.jpg Never more!

vor

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Vor, sure! Go into the bathroom and stand over the toilet and look down. You are now looking at where the warm waters halt.
Simple question, simple answer! Frank...

Simple question, graphic answer.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do believe Frankn was explaining the process via a question, a newbie may ask.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions