Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Treasure_Hunter
  • 1 Post By Treasure_Hunter
  • 1 Post By vor

Thread: Forrest Fenn TV Show Search!

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Jan 2014
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Forrest Fenn TV Show Search!

Are you addicted to The Thrill of the Chase? Have you been involved in multiple treasure hunts?

Hello!

I am a development researcher for a non-fiction television production company based in Toronto.
    We are currently developing a show about treasure hunters.

If you or somebody you know is actively involved in the hunt for Fenn’s treasure, or any other, please send us an email telling us a little bit about yourself and your experiences searching for it.

Feel free to include any photos or videos as well!
    I am happy to address any questions on the forum, so feel free to ask about the production.

treasurehunterstv@gmail.com
    Last edited by Mbert; Jan 16, 2014 at 09:40 AM.

us
    May 2013
    Marietta, Georgia
    Garrett AT Pro & Garrett Pro Pinpointer
    246 times
    Yes I am actively searching... Do you really think I will share any info or research with you .. or for that matter a TV show and potentially millions of others?

There has to be an emote for this somewhere LOL OMG .. phhttt
    WoW, took me so long to find this edit signature thing I have now forgotten what I wanted to add, G. R.r.r.r.r.r

Jan 2014
    @ Uncle Jeff, no problem good luck in your search.
    If others are interested feel free to send an email to: treasurehunterstv@gmail.com

Charter Member
    us
    *************** WHAT YOU DO WITH THE FINDS YOU DIG UP IS YOUR BUSINESS AND NO ONE ELSES, IGNORE ANYONE ON A SOAPBOX TRYING TO PREACH OTHERWISE! **************

Jul 2006
    Orlando, Fl
    Minelab_ETrac Minelab_Safari Minelab_Excal_1500_WOT Excal_SEF_12x15 Sovereign GT Whites_6000_XL_Pro Whites_Classic_ID Troy_Shadow_X2 Tesoro_Conquistador Fisher_1235X Whites_Beach ID
    9426 times
    I want to remind members MBert is a member here and will be afforded the same respect as any other TN member. If members don't care for the shows that is their right but do not attack or insult anyone over the shows...

3%

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM

MALO PERICULOSAM, LIBERTATEM QUAM QUIETAM SERVITUTEM

We will NOT go quietly into the night!
    jeff of pa likes this.

HERE IS THE THING ABOUT RIGHTS, THEY'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE VOTED ON, THAT IS WHY THEY CALL THEM RIGHTS!

"If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." --Samuel Adams

MY LIBERTY AND FREEDOMS ARE NOT YOURS TO GIVE OR TAKE!.......THEY DIDN'T MAKE US FREE, WE WERE BORN FREE, AS LONG AS WE HAVE THE 2ND AMENDMENT WE WILL REMAIN FREE!

CLICK LINK BELOW TO READ OUR RULES..

TreasureNet.com Rules

Charter Member

Sep 2013
    Downtown Chicago
    Garrett Ace 150, My Whip, AT Pro, SeaHunter Mark II
    233 times
    Metal Detecting
    Before I divulge any info I'd need to know, if selected, what I'd be paid for appearance on the show. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

us
    May 2013
    Marietta, Georgia
    Garrett AT Pro & Garrett Pro Pinpointer
    246 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Treasure_Hunter View Post
    I want to remind members MBert is a member here and will be afforded the same respect as any other TN member. If members don't care for the shows that is their right but do not attack or insult anyone over the shows...
    He is a member with only 2 post.. both of them in this thread only.. and a member since yesterday when he started this thread no offense meant just voicing my freedom of speech
    WoW, took me so long to find this edit signature thing I have now forgotten what I wanted to add, G. R.r.r.r.r.r

Jan 2014
    @ HenryWaltonJonesJr If you are interested send an email with a bit of info about yourself and why you think you would be a good candidate for a television show. (You don't have to reveal any private treasure hunting information of any kind.)

Charter Member
    us
    *************** WHAT YOU DO WITH THE FINDS YOU DIG UP IS YOUR BUSINESS AND NO ONE ELSES, IGNORE ANYONE ON A SOAPBOX TRYING TO PREACH OTHERWISE! **************

Jul 2006
    Orlando, Fl
    Minelab_ETrac Minelab_Safari Minelab_Excal_1500_WOT Excal_SEF_12x15 Sovereign GT Whites_6000_XL_Pro Whites_Classic_ID Troy_Shadow_X2 Tesoro_Conquistador Fisher_1235X Whites_Beach ID
    9426 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Jeff View Post
    He is a member with only 2 post.. both of them in this thread only.. and a member since yesterday when he started this thread no offense meant just voicing my freedom of speech
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Jeff View Post

There has to be an emote for this somewhere LOL OMG .. phhttt
    1 post and joined 5 mins ago would not change the fact he is member of TN.....

Post was directed at any who feel the need to attack because his thread is about producing TV show.

3%

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM

MALO PERICULOSAM, LIBERTATEM QUAM QUIETAM SERVITUTEM

We will NOT go quietly into the night!
    Last edited by Treasure_Hunter; Jan 16, 2014 at 12:02 PM.
    nvradar likes this.

HERE IS THE THING ABOUT RIGHTS, THEY'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE VOTED ON, THAT IS WHY THEY CALL THEM RIGHTS!

"If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." --Samuel Adams

MY LIBERTY AND FREEDOMS ARE NOT YOURS TO GIVE OR TAKE!.......THEY DIDN'T MAKE US FREE, WE WERE BORN FREE, AS LONG AS WE HAVE THE 2ND AMENDMENT WE WILL REMAIN FREE!

CLICK LINK BELOW TO READ OUR RULES..

TreasureNet.com Rules

vor

Jun 2012
    387 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbert View Post
    researcher for a non-fiction television production company
    If it has "non-fiction" anywhere in it then you may have the wrong storyline.
    V
    Frankn likes this.
    Hear now this, O foolish people, and without understanding; which have eyes, and see not; which have ears, and hear not: Jeremiah 5:21

us
    Jun 2012
    MA
    M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
    2592 times
    No thank you.

Jan 2014
    bump

Sponsors