Waiting for your comments

omerkeskin33

Tenderfoot
Apr 19, 2014
mersin
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Waiting for your comments

Fotoğraf-0100.jpg Fotoğraf-0101.jpg Fotoğraf-0102.jpg Fotoğraf-0103.jpg Fotoğraf-0104.jpg Fotoğraf-0106.jpg Fotoğraf-0107.jpg Fotoğraf-0155.jpg

Attachments

• Fotoğraf-0156.jpg
    Fotoğraf-0156.jpg
    400.5 KB · Views: 137
  • Fotoğraf-0157.jpg
    Fotoğraf-0157.jpg
    373.7 KB · Views: 165
  • Fotoğraf-0158.jpg
    Fotoğraf-0158.jpg
    248.9 KB · Views: 156

vor

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rocks, hole and black shoe.
V

10claw

Aug 16, 2009
:icon_scratch: Waiting for your comments:icon_scratch: what are you looking for? explain please, or is it comments only that you seek?
pretty place anyway. beautiful yellow flowers too. where are you located?:santasmile:

ToastedWheatie

Jun 30, 2013
Hudson Valley, NY
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Infinium
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Um... The two rocks leaning against each other in the first few pics; move them and see what you find.
The dirt in the middle of the flat rock: Dig and see what you find.

Let us know.

Bigdogdad

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Post your pictures on the dowsing forum and ask for help.

OP
OP
O

omerkeskin33

Tenderfoot
Apr 19, 2014
mersin
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think that a treasure is hidden here and the help of friends like you to understand about it

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
What makes you think there is a treasure hidden here?

AceShot

Greenie
Apr 17, 2014
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It could also be an Indian tomb. Indians did bury the dead under rocks sometimes and when u do go looking in it be sure to bring a knife because there could be a snake or some other deadly animals between the rocks

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
is it an old creek bed....the bowls mite be water swirling around and carved them or an native American carved for grinding there corn wheat what ever-s...

liftloop

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
The rocks leaning on each other looked like they were placed there.
The one picture with the round stone opening could be a place where material like gold was ground, but it could also be a place where grain was ground. It is hard to gauge sizes on the pictures, but the square opening could be a mold for melted gold. Just my guess. Frank...
111-1 profile.jpg

discohunter

Mar 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This is in Turkey so, doubt its anything native American hehe...no idea what is going on there, I thought the pictures were showing a possible gold location, worn from the hard rock, was thinking pictures 7 and 8 were showing nuggets...anyhow good luck with what ever it is man:) I lived in Turkey for many years, incredible amounts of treasure waiting to be found there, if you are brave enough...I used to hunt for stuff at sites all over west Turkey, and panned for gold in the Menderes river(formerly known as the meander river, and the origin of the word meander as we know it, because of its circuitous route)...and about Erdogan...Afiyet Olsun :)

TunnelRat

Mar 24, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd start removing the rocks in the first picture from top down as much as you can to open this area up. What you need to watch for though is rocks set up so that they will fall on you as you remove other rocks. You may open up a cave opening or else find that something was hidden behind all of the rock.

chkn

Apr 12, 2010
Well I think it's interesting. Have you posted in the signs and symbols forum? the fourth picture has all kinds of possibilities. One stone looks like a heart on the upper right and below many textures looking like faces. Loose stuff there like it was filled. Watch out for death traps though. That's why you should consult the other forum.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread