Do you think the lue treasure is real?

lastleg

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2008
Yes it was real, not is but was. One of our members has found evidence of where it was.

OP
OP
neo

neo

Jul 15, 2013
Hickory NC
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What was it?

OP
OP
neo

neo

Jul 15, 2013
Hickory NC
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Crazy read thanks sorry been busy putting in plans to find my great grandfather's moonshine cache.

lastleg

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2008
No I don't know the LUE was fully recovered. All I know is what another member posted. And it wasn't
that clip. Do you KNOW it wasn't? I did some research on it using Colorado topo map, ascertained
distances between the three peaks and called from memory the topography and the commitment
previously done by the poster, and looked at photographs he provided.

As a whole I discount legend yarns due to many factors. First I ask why anyone had the need to bury
enormous treasures and walk away and not return. Most of the popular ones have large voids of
credibility, others could not have occurred at all using research and common sense. I wont name
all the nonsensical legends I have investigated but have yet to find one in N. America I thought
would be worth the effort searching for. Now that does not mean caches have not been put in the
ground and not recovered due to sudden death of the planter. I have one in mind that is credible
because of first and second hand provenance. It would be my first choice when the opportune
time is right. By the time I had the final clue nailed down to the exact recovery point the property
became occupied. So now its a waiting game.

lastleg

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2008
Nobody, have you spent time in the Culebra Range, Mt Maxwell in particular?

LUE-Hawn

Feb 16, 2018
United States
Detector(s) used
Minelab SDC 2300, Makro Deephunter Pro 3D, OKM EXP 4500 Pro, Garrett Hand Held Detectors, Falcon MD 20, English dowsing springs, Darley Spanish Dip Needle, L-Rods, what’s left of my brain :o)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all,

Its there you only have to use common sense.

Regards

LUE-Hawn

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe that Karl Von Mueller and his friends found most of it. He wrote about this story in his manuals. God bless him.

Ryano

Feb 16, 2014
St. Augustine, FL
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1532846679.298029.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1532846679.298029.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 238
Last edited:

Holyground

May 17, 2014
Not in the can
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT GOLD, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is real. It is a cache site that was used to hold bars until they could be transported to ships. There is a LOT of gold bars in there! It does point to at least 4 other locations also. Every square inch of the map holds a mathematical equasion. My wierd cousin Norman was born a natural mathematical savant. I had him over one weekend, and gave him all of the fire hot cheetos and Dr. Pepper he could consume. He worked it out in a few hours, but he said there are no coordinates that take you directly to it. He submitted that when anyone went there for the first time, they were given another map to the general location, then the LUE map that we know of today, was used to locate the mine shaft. He showed me where, on the map, that the mine shaft is probably located. He said there are two major "structures" that the most important coordinates point to, and that they point to each other. These coordinates are found in at least three other locations on the map, that lead to the mine shaft, from these "structures". From these two "structures," the mine shaft sits closer to one than the other, but that is a simple matter to figure it out he said, demonstrating how dumb I am. "So where is the bigger map? He asked me. I told him some guy named Karl must have had it, but didn't include it in his book! He said then it was no wonder he put just one map in his book, because no one will ever be able to find the general location without it, and he thought Karl probably doesn't have it or he wouldn't have even put one map in his book. I told him Karl had passed, he then said "Good luck with that! You got anymore Cheetos?"

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Karl was a great interesting professional treasure hunter and a great writer. God bless him.

Holyground

May 17, 2014
Not in the can
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT GOLD, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes I did, I showed him how I had solved the key, and he said I was probably correct since mine worked. He tried some different codes he learned in a books about decoding, and said it only fit the one I had discovered, 100%. However, still no coordinates to the general area. Just more reinforcing information withing the LUE map we have today, nd the "structures" you look for. I don't know, but he even told me the size of these structures.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread