First, let me start off by giving everybody a little advice regarding cache hunting:

Curtis

Sep 3, 2008
Cincinnati
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most sates have laws regarding treasure trove...the treasure belongs to the landowner subject only to the person who hid it or their heirs....others its only the land owner...but if you have permission to be on the property looking for treasure its yours or subject to the land owner and your agreement. If you dig it up without permission and they find out a lawsuit is coming and they will get it.

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BB,

Once again, you just cut-and-pasted a story from my website without giving me any notice or asking my permission.

Why?

Mike

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Coil
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
2014-2015 Colorado Gold Camp Prospector
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Oh oh. My mistake.. I will delete all.
BB

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BB,

Not necessary. Its just that when you do something like that, please let me know beforehand. I don't mind really. I am happy that some people give my ideas some credence. HAHAHA Also, whatever I post online (to me) is public knowledge. I only ask as a courtesy next time.

Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions