Forrest Fenn insanity

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
deleted. I didn't realize how disgusting this whole thing is. I know now. You'll be smart to get away from this one. That one guy said it was evil or something. He's probably right, but it's nothing to do with Forrest.I've said before i admire what Forrest has done and wish there were more people like him.

Last edited:
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Probably most people do not remember the song by Dan Fogelberg "The Power of Gold". Here are the first few lines. Tell me differently.

"The story is told of the power of gold
And its lure on the unsuspecting
It glitters and shines, it badgers and blinds
And constantly needs protecting

Balance the cost of the soul you lost
With the dreams that you likely sold
Are you under the power of gold?"

Last edited:

10claw

Aug 16, 2009
I don't know if people can understand when I say the Great Deceiver at work. That's the part about the "lure on the unsuspecting".
HEY Signal, ole boy, so far this part you have on Forrest Fenn is something that I can ALMOST agree with you on. BUT, in my own words ( not degrading T-net or anyone posting ) it is just crappy. And I don't mean the fish called Crappie.
May not be nice to say that here but after the little that I did read I was able to say that it is another one of those
El Dorado things. no end-no end-no endnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooo eendddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

PurpleGold

Apr 17, 2015
Superior, Colorado
Detector(s) used
30" Sniper Bazooka Gold Trap, X-Stream Hybrid Pro hand dredge, Royal Manufacturing 54" Powered Stream Sluice, Pans of all different sizes and shapes
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I believe it is out there, therefore I search. It would be amazing to find but I just relax, have patience and enjoy the journey. Life is not about where you end up but about how well you enjoy the path. It is a large, amazing, wonderful world we live on. Let's just try to enjoy every step we are blessed enough to take on it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread