The grandaddy of all Treasure Puzzles FORREST FENNS POEM - Page 30
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930
Like Tree313Likes

Thread: The grandaddy of all Treasure Puzzles FORREST FENNS POEM

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Dec 2004
    Down in the pit
    Garrett 350 GTA
    387 times
    Quote Originally Posted by travis.gore.79 View Post
    Never real?
    That would be a twist on your "If I had a nickel for every time..." statement. In this case, it would be, "If I had a SlickNickel for every time I saw this 'My solve was correct, but the treasure hunt was a hoax'...". There seems to be more teeth in BingFa9's information, as he appears to know who found the treasure. So now we wait to see how it pans out. If I found the treasure I wouldn't immediately come forward. I'd consult an attorney and map out the best strategy as to when--and if I go public. You just know that there are a gaggle of IRS agents ready to pounce and value the treasure significantly higher than what it really is.
    Middenmonster

There are things you can replace. And others you cannot. The time has come to weigh those things. This space is getting hot. Whoa! This space is getting hot!

Charter Member
    us
    Tommy

Dec 2015
    Ann Arbor
    Equinox 800
    32106 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (2)
    Ill announce my findings when it suits me and when I buy a suit
    Ryano likes this.

Approved TreasureNet Stickers

.:: $3.00 for 11" X 3" Bumper Sticker ::. I have 324 left PM me if you would like to buy any Tommy

(Free Shipping)

SEE: TreasureNet Bumper Stickers

Sep 2018
    206 times
    Quote Originally Posted by MiddenMonster View Post
    That would be a twist on your "If I had a nickel for every time..." statement. In this case, it would be, "If I had a SlickNickel for every time I saw this 'My solve was correct, but the treasure hunt was a hoax'...". There seems to be more teeth in BingFa9's information, as he appears to know who found the treasure. So now we wait to see how it pans out. If I found the treasure I wouldn't immediately come forward. I'd consult an attorney and map out the best strategy as to when--and if I go public. You just know that there are a gaggle of IRS agents ready to pounce and value the treasure significantly higher than what it really is.
    Yawn
    A2coins likes this.

Aug 2015
    75 times
    Quote Originally Posted by travis.gore.79 View Post
    Yawn
    For something that Fenn said was much easier then he initially thought, it sure is taking a long time to find something that doesnít exist. But, this solution still holds a tried and true undisputed status.

Dec 2004
    Down in the pit
    Garrett 350 GTA
    387 times
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickNickeL View Post
    For something that Fenn said was much easier then he initially thought, it sure is taking a long time to find something that doesn’t exist. But, this solution still holds a tried and true undisputed status.
    We obviously have a serious dichotomy here. You say the treasure wasn't where you thought it would be because it doesn't exist. BingFa9 says that the treasure wasn't where he thought it would be because a bald, heavy set Caucasian guy in his mid forties found it just before he did. Both of you have produced your solves, yours in this thread and BingFa9 on his website: BingFa9 solve site. At least one of you is on the short end of the stick here. At worst, you could be wrong. On the other hand, at worst, BingFa9 would be a liar since in addition to his solve he has provided specific information regarding the person he says found it. So who has more on the line here? You've always shied away from the DDX process, but it would be interesting to see you and BingFa9 go line by line through your solves in an effort to resolve this.
    Middenmonster

There are things you can replace. And others you cannot. The time has come to weigh those things. This space is getting hot. Whoa! This space is getting hot!

Aug 2015
    75 times
    Quote Originally Posted by MiddenMonster View Post
    We obviously have a serious dichotomy here. You say the treasure wasn't where you thought it would be because it doesn't exist. BingFa9 says that the treasure wasn't where he thought it would be because a bald, heavy set Caucasian guy in his mid forties found it just before he did. Both of you have produced your solves, yours in this thread and BingFa9 on his website: BingFa9 solve site. At least one of you is on the short end of the stick here. At worst, you could be wrong. On the other hand, at worst, BingFa9 would be a liar since in addition to his solve he has provided specific information regarding the person he says found it. So who has more on the line here? You've always shied away from the DDX process, but it would be interesting to see you and BingFa9 go line by line through your solves in an effort to resolve this.
    Iím game!
    I was just asked to do a video or redo the solve so itís easier to follow. I did a seminar in which I showed a large group of people the solve and everyone was blown away. Unlike this thread, the visual aids I used along with the simple descriptions, left no doubts. Every single person was amazed and convinced. I do admit that this solve is complicated as it stands.

Nov 2013
    9 times
    There will be no paddle up your creek, just heavy loads and water High (Hi). https://www.google.com/maps/place/Ye...4d-110.5884542

If you've been wise and found the blaze, look quickly down your quest to cease. The rock circled in green has a U turn arrow on it, pointing to the nook. Look quickly down (short distance) from Fenns image, your quest to cease, when you realize what the u turn arrow points to.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	blaze.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	174.0 KB 
ID:	1769619   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	forrest-fenn-map.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	91.3 KB 
ID:	1769622  
    Last edited by chad68; Nov 08, 2019 at 09:32 PM.

us
    El Presidente

Jul 2014
    Vermont
    Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
    522 times
    He just wished that someone would one day walk out into the woods to find his bones.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Forrest Fenn Bones.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	109.2 KB 
ID:	1773322

Well that was one of the easy parts.

The other parts like "Done it Tired" were also easy to find as the whole trail was laid out in a straight line.

Name:	Forrest Tired Wood Check.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	628.6 KB 
ID:	1773323

Name:	Forrest Done It Tired.jpg 
Size:	598.3 KB 
ID:	1773324
    But he who knows forms, is able to grasp the unity of nature beneath the surface of materials which are very unlike. Thus is he able to identify and bring about things that have never been done before, things of the kind which neither the vicissitudes of nature, nor hard experimenting, nor pure accident could ever have actualized, nor even human thought dreamed of. And thus from the discovery of the forms flows true speculation and unrestricted operation.

us
    El Presidente

Jul 2014
    Vermont
    Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
    522 times

Name:	HOME.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	63.8 KB 
ID:	1773325

It's above 5000 ft apparently so that is one sign that you are in the right vicinity.

But the problem is that the pics that he used for reference are now gone from Google Earth.

They began an upgrade and erased them all and then went back to allowing them for some strange reason, so everyone's research was dumped unless you saved the pics on screenshot.

There are numerous signs that Forrest was alluding to another chest altogether and leading people out to find a trove he was dreaming up.

That the real trove was from a Jesse James/Younger Gang heist.

As you can see the bones are found at the entrance to a location known as "The Blaze"....a cut through pass that has a history concealing the R&R Camp.

Name:	The Blaze Above.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	541.1 KB 
ID:	1773326

Name:	JesseeJamesOverlay.jpg 
Size:	203.0 KB 
ID:	1773327
    But he who knows forms, is able to grasp the unity of nature beneath the surface of materials which are very unlike. Thus is he able to identify and bring about things that have never been done before, things of the kind which neither the vicissitudes of nature, nor hard experimenting, nor pure accident could ever have actualized, nor even human thought dreamed of. And thus from the discovery of the forms flows true speculation and unrestricted operation.

us
    Knight of the Round Bowl

Feb 2014
    Charlotte, NC
    885 times
    Cache Hunting
    One things for certain - you see things that no one else does.
    cyzak and travis.gore.79 like this.

Dec 2004
    Down in the pit
    Garrett 350 GTA
    387 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryano View Post
    One things for certain - you see things that no one else does.
    Well, there was @Bloodline. He had similar drawings and conspiracy theories, with Satanists tied to both Forrest Fenn and the Vatican, claims that the person who found the treasure would be a blood sacrifice that took place every few hundred years and all sorts of weird stuff. He even had a lot of videos for people to see. It culminated in him advising searchers in a post here to find a clue to the treasure by poking a dinosaur statue in the face at a children's hospital in New Mexico. When the hospital got wind of that they specifically asked him to slow his roll and stay in his lane, which elicited a rare retraction from him in one of the Forrest Fenn treasure threads here. I feel strange just typing the previous words, but it's all here in black and white if those posts haven't been deleted. Yeah, fun times...
    Ryano and cyzak like this.
    Middenmonster

us
    Oct 2014
    NE Texas
    311 times
    ďIn the end, one detail is unarguable:
    There will always be those searching for treasure.
    Never forget: We are a country founded on legends and myths.
    We love them, especially legends of treasure.Ē
    ― Brad Meltzer

Sep 2018
    206 times
    The Treasure is safe. His home of brown is not correct. Also I could not see what his wwh is. I couldnít really read anything the website kept kicking me back to the home page.

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links