Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324
Like Tree281Likes

Thread: SOLVED! The grandaddy of all Treasure Puzzles FORREST FENNS POEM

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Aug 2015
    63 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    It's been awhile since I have visited.
    We are coming up on a 2 year anniversary of this thread and I hope to post something insightful and different that will enlighten some, and entrench others deeper into the Legand of Forrest Finn.
    What's changed since this publication? Noda!!! Nothing, not one single thought as to the outcome, EXCEPT for one major thing.
    The Indian with horse head, headdress, I am now claiming as my own, so it will be know as FOELLER'S Indian and Horse headdress at Folsom Falls New Mexico. I have discovered a treasure that is worth more than any one couldever dream of. In order to get to the center where the altar and grotto is located, all you will have to do is superimpose A Poem written by a Mr. Fenn to get to it. I wonder how many other places in this world that Mr. Fens treasure poem will discover.
    More to follow. I will release a description of how to get to my Indian and Horse at Folsom Falls using definitions from a dictionary, that when condensed, represent one single word. It ought to be interesting to some.
    "I have always had the eyes of a child, and the more I see, the more I want my heart to do the same"PF

Feb 2014
    72 times
    The Home of Brown is a Bear.

Dec 2004
    East Central Kentucky
    925 times
    Banner Finds (1)

Jun 2017
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodline View Post
    The Home of Brown is a Bear.
    Or a Butt(e)!

I also regard the "meek" as a reference to "and the meek shall inherit the Earth". "No place for the meek" = not earth = water.

I'd be looking for a place where you have to wade (or paddle) upstream until confronted by a waterfall.

"If you've been wise" Wise River, or Wisdom, Montana?

"The 'end' is nigh" - Boner Knob?!

I also interpret the last line "I give you title to the gold" to mean that there is a big clue in the title of the poem - Chase Hill, Montana for example.
    Last edited by crowdundle; Jun 21, 2017 at 09:09 AM.

Aug 2015
    63 times
    Fenn can't end the chase. Since the box itself is fake, (not genuine 1150 a.d. Romanesque), the Chest will never see light of day under any circumstances. Fenn's reputation and word would be mudd. I suspect that the chest was melted down a long time ago by Fenn himself. The makers-mark, is in the back left hand inside of the box in the form of a water mark representing the craftsmen face. Just do a search of a video on making a treasure chest, look at the artisan, then compare his face to the watermark "photoshopped" on the wood liner of Fenn's chest. (You will need the correct picture) it looks like a reflection from a coin, but the direction of the light is incorrect for this to happen, meaning, the image was done intentionally.

Feb 2014
    72 times
    Quote Originally Posted by crowdundle View Post
    Or a Butt(e)!

I also regard the "meek" as a reference to "and the meek shall inherit the Earth". "No place for the meek" = not earth = water.

I'd be looking for a place where you have to wade (or paddle) upstream until confronted by a waterfall.

"If you've been wise" Wise River, or Wisdom, Montana?

"The 'end' is nigh" - Boner Knob?!

I also interpret the last line "I give you title to the gold" to mean that there is a big clue in the title of the poem - Chase Hill, Montana for example.
    The Home of Brown is a Bear. Click the link below to learn more about this.
    P.S. It's not in Montana.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links