Are you a TRUE believer in the treasure of Forest Fenn? Put yourself to the test.

Hobo

May 20, 2014
Nv, Mt, Ca ,Id. Az, I'm a hobo
Detector(s) used
Deus, GB2,GB Pro & Tesoro Stingray
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lesson learned!!!!!
There once was a treasure really hidden, a gold horse. Clues were posted on a radio station for a year. The vagueness of the clues made it impossible to find. There was a limit on this hunt of one year. It wasn't found in the year so it was dug up and donated to a charity.

Now we have Fenn creating a situation where there is a poem which is so vague that it can place the treasure in a million places spread out from NM to Canada along the Rockey Mountains. The difference here is the tale was created to form a legend for Fenn. I doubt anything has been put out there, but if something is found, I would venture a guess it was placed shortly before being fond by 'a selected individual'.

Just a thought, Frank
View attachment 1207846

There is only one place in the Rocky mts, where ALL the clues fit. MO:-)

SlickNickeL

Aug 23, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in colorado and was all fired up about this hunt until i watched his interviews, and read some emails. In my OPINION he doesn't fit the mold as giver. Seems like a rude selfish man.

Forrest Fenn is the Lance Armstrong of the treasure hunting world.

All looks good on the outside until a peek on the inside tells the ugly truth.

Both are cheaters, and like Lance, Mr. Fenn's day has arrived.

nvradar

Dec 27, 2009
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites gm4b, Minelab sd 2200d
Forrest Fenn is the Lance Armstrong of the treasure hunting world.

All looks good on the outside until a peek on the inside tells the ugly truth.

Both are cheaters, and like Lance, Mr. Fenn's day has arrived.

SIGH.....................

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do not know if Mr. Fenn is for real or not. If there were any treasures buried by him, I am sure that it was found by now. I never did believe the story, but, I am only interesting in Connecticut treasures true stories.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions