Game over Forest Fenn...pictures dont lie.

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
Game over Forest Fenn...pictures don't lie.

While the rest of you were looking for a blaze after warm waters halted I was looked for the blaze where warm waters halted. Game over...the treasure is mine! I put in my two weeks and will be retiring shortly. A picture is worth a thousand words:

IMG_1157[1].JPG

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm sorry, but this can't be the right place.

The treasure is hidden in in the northern hemisphere.

This blaze is obviously in the western hemisphere because it is pointing left, which we all know is WEST.

Nice try- but I'm not getting duped again...

cw0909

Silver Member
Dec 24, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
always joking, i dont think some theme park looking area would be the place
FF doesnt seem like a theme park type of guy

While the rest of you were looking for a blaze after warm waters halted I was looked for the blaze where warm waters halted. Game over...the treasure is mine! I put in my two weeks and will be retiring shortly. A picture is worth a thousand words:

View attachment 1218550

SlickNickeL

Aug 23, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chrispin, you would make a fine used car salesman. Are you going to sell that "blaze"? Does it come in different colors? And can I get it right side up with a cherry?
Can we sell the Batmobile? Just think how many quests we can go on, NOT!

SlickNickeL

Aug 23, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would not trust Chrispin in selling me a new or used car. I do not believe # 1.

Honest, honestly, he's just kidding.

On the other hand, the true motivation behind Mr. Fenn's treasure hunt has come to light. Seems he has been sending love letters out to the pretty women searchers, and has been doing it for some time.

I guess this purple emoji best sums up Mr. Fenn's latest actions:laughing9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread