Treasure Signs and Symbols of the Templar Knights

welfred

Aug 19, 2003
Anybody in here who has or who knows where to get a copy of the signs and symbols used by the Templar Knights to hide treasures? The system are said to have a resemblance to ancient "Aramaic heiroglyphs" and are reported to be compose of circles and intersecting traingles. They were used by the Templars and kept within certain secret societies that have existed for hundreds of years and still exist in high places in both the Masonic Lodges and the Order of Hospotalier Knights of St. John, the Knights of Malta, etc. The Japanese Intelligence (Kempeitai) and German Intelligence (Gestapo) were reported have used them also before and during the second world war.

Hope you can share such info...

Many thanks.

Welfred
[email protected]

Attachments

• 2013-01-12+18.42.58.JPG
    2013-01-12+18.42.58.JPG
    64.1 KB · Views: 38
  • 2013-01-12+18.21.30.JPG
    2013-01-12+18.21.30.JPG
    68.5 KB · Views: 30
  • 2013-01-12+18.18.26.JPG
    2013-01-12+18.18.26.JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 41
  • 2013-01-12+18.17.38.JPG
    2013-01-12+18.17.38.JPG
    65.5 KB · Views: 32

boomer

Jul 8, 2003
kentucky
Detector(s) used
army all terrain
problem

welfred, there are so many ways to look at a code. each had there own way of setting up a map or a carving to point at something. from early times to the present. i have found that if its in a book, than no one has found anything. because each group had there own meaning for there signs. its sometimes the hardest part of treasure hunting. a lot of time must be spent in bracking down the code. i have gone for months without getting any idea of what i am looking at. than one day something hits you and you wonder what if. maybe someone on the forum may have something that may help. if you have a carving are map the people on the forum may be able to help you break this down. we donot need to know where are what country. Aramaic heiroglyphs, every country on earth that went looking for treasure used those signs. but there are a lot here that work on this a lot. what ever you decide, good luck. boomer

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
If you're looking for meaning in ancient symbols that include masonic, templar or other european mystic orgs then check into the many alchemy-oriented sites on the web. Many people devote their time to either study or investigation of the ancient arts and have many of the original prints and plates from the old books reproduced on their sites along with cursory explanations.

Trying to tie those old symbols to any recent activity should leave you doing a lifetime of reading and decoding and virtually no hunting and recovery, of course. Now if you are looking for Japanese gold in the Phillipines, you will be much better to check troop movements in the less remote areas. They simply would not hide things where they could not recover and move them with some degree of ease. Remember they had no concept of defeat so would not feel a need to go to very much trouble.

In reality, over the history of hidden treasures that have been found, who can cite any recovery that was the result of reading and deciphering some ancient codes and symbols? Simple human nature dictates that most thieves and brigands, even nations such as Germany in WWII did not go to great trouble to hide their treasures. Consider even ancient Egypt, where it was as simple as finding a pyramid or tomb, the main constraint being little more than the remote access to these sites.

Attachments

• IMG_0479.JPG
    IMG_0479.JPG
    372.3 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_0480.JPG
    IMG_0480.JPG
    378 KB · Views: 21
D

Donna 2

templar knights

Have you read Hillbilly Bob Brewer's book "The Shadow of the Sentinel"?
There's a lot of interesting reading regarding those Knights in there.
Donna

OP
OP
W

welfred

Aug 19, 2003
Thanks Donna. By searching the web for "Hillbilly Bob Brewer" as you have suggested, I discovered some sites with good info on KGC and some good pictures of some signs and symbols of the KGC. I will also look for the book "The Shadow of the Sentinels" by Hillbilly which many treasure hunters suggested good for reading regarding KGC.

Ok, try this URL:

http://www.outlawtreasure.worldbreak.com

Welfred

david

Nov 23, 2003
Friday the 13th stems from Friday October the 13th, 1307. On this date, the Pope of the church in Rome in Conjunction with the King of France, carried out a secret death warrant Against "the Knights Templar". The Templars were terminated as heretics, never again to hold the power that they had held for so long. There Grand Master, Jacques DeMolay, was arrested and before he was killed, was tortured and crucified.

You need a place to start and a reasone to hide something thats it.

david

Nov 23, 2003
I would like to see more on this as there is evedence of them in the new world , or the other world as they call it in there manuscripts.Though as a note cyanide wasent discoverd untill 1704 in berlin,germ.; and greek fire is a mixture of sodiom nitrate and sulfer . The greeks put this mixture in an catapult, lite it and tossed it on there enemies and there fortifications .
If in fact these treasure sites do exist i would more logically think of an mechanical trap as it would stand the test of time as was the thinking of the egyptians and others.Yes there is a bit of evidence of there visits up and down the east coast of north america and would enjoy to see more evidence for our research and enjoyment. Happy Hunting

david

Nov 23, 2003
As a sidenote phosgene gas wasent synthisized untill 1812 ;and it is an exothermic compound (produces heat) and must be kept very cold as it won't last for very long at all till it vaporizes and decomposes back into carbon monoxide and chlorine.

david

Nov 23, 2003
Good to hear from you . I hope my replies didn't sound terse . Ive been working on a book that is branching into this area of study and cold hard facts are difficult at best. Secret Societies throughout history are very fasinating to say the least. Recently in a french library archive a membership list was discovered for one of these societies of which Leonardo da Vinci was one of. Yes the greatest minds of history belonged to these societies and gained much power as The Knights Templar.
For those who don't believe in people coming to the america's before Chistopher Columbus ;there is evidence such as ancient ogam ,an written language that hasent been used in 2,500 years inscribed on the rocks here in the U.S. I believe there is a treasure out there yes gold but a greater treasure of knowledge . The lost keys of knowledge , lost in the sands of time. That these societies guarded for millenia. There is possible evidence of Egypt trading with the mayans and the Inca coming to light now. The other world as spoken of by the Templars seems to be North America.That would explain the writing on rocks around the coastline and down the St. Laurence seaway and the mississippi . So yes Sir i believe a truely wise man just might "stumble" upon a great discovery here in the america's, hidden for centuries. Weather it be gold or kowledge time will tell. Maybe both! I would be interested in hearing more from you and others.There's more to be learned from Doers than the armchair dreamers. Good Hunting

david

Nov 23, 2003
With the geology of florida being an ocean bottom and coral reef anything is possible. Carlsbad caverns that extend 400 miles are just a hollow part of an ancient coral reef . Off hand it sounds the same,perhaps use the freedom of information act to obtain radar images of the area from the new landsat sattelites will yield the other opening;that seems to face the prevailing winds in the winter.Also an underground hotspring perhaps , not unusual. Got any pics ?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread