Gaspipe

Bronze Member
Sep 6, 2013
New England
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro; F75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just saw this thread . It's beyond my comprehension how anyone believes this Forrest Fenn hoax. What an unbelievable joke the whole thing is ..... Any of you believer's what to buy the bridge I have for sale in Brooklyn?

Last edited:

AnonymousExplorer

Tenderfoot
Dec 25, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Princeton Hot Springs - the hot water runs into Chalk Creek and then into the Arkansas River. Its also were most start their rafting trip into Browns Canyon, its called that because right before you go into it, you pass Browns Creek and start the rapids, no way to go back from that one and it would allow a old man to place something far away without to much work. If you know the area, many of the hits have more literal meanings, Theres also a train track that follows the river, that every so often there are junctions that produce grease that eventually turn into a tar like substance. Well, theres my two cents, I think the hardest part if finding the marker at the end, there are a few that could be it, you also have to come at the right season when the waters not to high.

AnonymousExplorer

Tenderfoot
Dec 25, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Although it could have certainly been done (could probably have done it twice in about 4 - 5 hours) that is a good point.

OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have you ever played the game of "Marbles"?

Caldera Stone - Head Stone
Marbles.jpg

~Heads will roll.

Hobo

May 20, 2014
Nv, Mt, Ca ,Id. Az, I'm a hobo
Detector(s) used
Deus, GB2,GB Pro & Tesoro Stingray
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Creation is like a Fractal woven with Stones/Rocks/Heads/Atoms ~ it's a game of Marbles and I see it. Please, I don't know when, but I do know, if I'm learning of all of this now, there must be a really good reason for it, meaning ..there's The "Solid Rock of __" who I believe cares enough for me to understand it and tell you (again, it's a domino effect).- Get away from the West Coast.

At the very least please each day type "Planet X Update" into a YouTube Search to see where, that Marble is at.

More nonsensical poppycock crap. obtained by drawing silly lines on a map?

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have no idea how many pages I have deleted because a few members are so far off topic they are not even on the correct site. It continues and they will not be posting here. If you see some of your post gone then you may know of what I speak.
Cheers!

OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not all Treasures do you dig with your hands and see with your eyes.
I put a different type headphones to your ears, some hear the beep, some don't.

What Treasure is greater than your life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread