I found where Forrest Fenn hid his BRACELET

OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah... I'll bet it's too late.. because at some point, you must have remembered that Forest Finn said that the bracelet was in the chest.

"A small silver bracelet that has 22 turquoise disc beads is known to be in the chest, as well. It is this item Forrest would like to have back and is willing to pay the finder for it. I would think most would just give it to him, though."

ROTFL..

Best of luck to you finding said awesomeness!

The thing about obscure clues is that they're only obvious in HINDSIGHT. Not helpful for treasure hunters.

Please post a link where he said its in the chest.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow that would be ptetty cool if someone posts a pic.

OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You make me laugh. It took me all of 1 minute of searching to discover the 22 beaded silver bracelet is in the chest (which I did just to validate your claim)... I just looked it up again, to be sure I was right. I am. It's noted as in the chest on several sites, such as Weekly Words from Forrest Fenn for November 4th, 2016 ? Mysterious Writings (That link even contains a PICTURE of it, permission granted by FF himself!)

EDIT: And here: https://www.earthmagazine.org/article/tantalizing-treasure
EDIT: And here: Forrest Fenn Treasure Facts ? Mysterious Writings
EDIT: And here: Finding Forrest Fenn

Good grief. I can't believe that took 30 seconds and you couldn't find it yourself. *laughs* this is too funny... Actually... it's not... It's really sad, frankly, that you actually believed the bracelet wasn't in the chest, when 30 seconds on google would have shown it was. That is ok, however... folks do make silly mistakes like that... but to post that you know and then ACTIVELY send folks on a wild-goose chase, without even doing a basic search? That ain't cool, man. That's a big credibility hit...

According to the "poem" and his "map" he hid something within that park.
Contradiction? Sounds like it, but still I'm only repeating whats within his information. I'll give it a little more time and then I'll tell the exact point within the park.
Credibility? Didn't have any when I got here and didn't come looking for it, only to tell what I've learned. And as far as you ignoring me- don't lie.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
If Bloodline knows where the bracelet is...

-and the bracelet is in the chest,

I'm fully expecting that he solved the FF treasure location!

Dirt1955

Mar 10, 2015
Orange County, CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okay I'll bite. Do you personally have knowledge of or a theory where this other location is? I realize this belongs in a different thread. I am very interested in "different locations" for oak island relics.

OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okay I'll bite. Do you personally have knowledge of or a theory where this other location is? I realize this belongs in a different thread. I am very interested in "different locations" for oak island relics.

If you're referring to the Templar Treasures, I can tell you now, you won't find them at Oak Island. Yes I know, scattered around the U.S. there's pieces of information, that directly points to them (Templar), but the majority of it never made it across the Ocean.
Go and check out the Castle at Questenberg, Germany. That Castle is very Special.

OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
George Washington Carver Park.JPG

~good luck

OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stay tuned there is more coming, but all further information will only be posted on my YouTube Video concerning this Hunt. No further information will be posted here. You can click the link below to see the video I'm referring to.

Good luck to everyone.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread