The Location of Forrest Fenns Chest.

OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Do I ask if they are relevant to the solution in general or relevant to your specific solve"?
I said ask if they are relevant to the "Poem" and "Map".

"Private property would preclude the treasure from being in his backyard, right ? Also he has placed great emphasis on TH's getting outdoors in nature. Sante Fe suburbia is bit far from The Great Outdoors isn't it"?

You seem to be saying, that I fabricated a path to fenn's "residence". This isn't so.
Its from the Poem and the Map's hidden pictures, that lead there.

I didn't place the "reptile and bear" (with the FF on his face) there within his stream made out of rocks, he did. So the contradiction isn't "mine". It's his. It's his materials that lead there, not my materials.

The facts are simple.
  1. It's his poem and map. It's his pictures that are hidden within his poem and map...made by his own materials with the poem and map. All that point to that moment within one of His first interviews.

"Edit: I do think you are on to something: I've wondered how Fenn can state he is able to verify if the treasure has been found or not".

Edit 2: Someone else had similar idea a few years back. Fenn invited him in for a stroll through the gardens. Didn't turn out well. ----Did he know to look for the rock shaped like a truck?

OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No one should go to Mr. Fenn's Home. That would be a bad idea.

I'm saying, in his poem and in his map *BOTH* contain *DUPLICATE* pictures. <fact.
In one of fenn's videos the same can be found in a rock stream (7:11, that appears to be at his residence). <fact.

Do I have a full understanding of what I've found (assuming I'm correct about the hidden pictures)? No I don't.

Do I think its correct to say, they have something to do with it? Yes. I believe the Poem to be directions to help understand how to work the pictures found in the poem and map.

I sent Mr. Fenn a email. His answer was "Please stay away from my home. There is nothing here for you. f"

How do I feel about that? The first part is clearly understood. The second sentence? If he would've just said "There is nothing here" I would of thought "what am I missing"? But he said "..for you". It's almost like saying there is something here but not for you. Whether that be on a personal note or on a 'I didn't do something right note before I got to this point of the game- I don't know.

Now I did say in the comments section of the videos 'a person should be able to tell him how they got to him before trying to claim it. To be honest in my email I didn't do that.

What now?
Well I still believe its not coincidence that both the Poem and the Map contain the same set of pictures, that lead to George Carver Park having the same set of pictures. And I don't believe its coincidence either that the same set of pictures are found in the rock stream in one of his first interviews. ...this is one of the reason I've made all of this public, maybe it will help one of you out there.. to be able to find my mistakes or a better understanding of what I found. Either way I still wish everyone luck with it. And no I don't have any intentions of going to his home so save your wacko comments for someone else.

I will still look and keep everyone updated. And no I'm not discouraged, just don't have it right yet. All of you still have the same chance as anyone else does.

OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
fenn said it was so many miles north of Sante Fe, BUT did he mean the "City" or a "Road"?
fenn said it was so many miles west of Toledo, but did he mean the "City" or "Road"?

I've posted NEW Information on my YouTube video if you'd like to know more, you can read the comment section. I believe it will help you.

OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I meant to also say in the above comment, I bet you can't find fenn attaching the word "city" to the "sante fe" comment.

rcole

Tenderfoot
Jul 18, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
as i have gone in there before....
...means he started his trip right here another time...
...funniest line of the poem...in the wood.....makes me laugh under my breath every time Mr. Fenn says it..!

rcole

Tenderfoot
Jul 18, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
just watched yore of your videos man...no dude, it's """Henry""" plain and simple...(I give that answer because Fenn says others have already figured it out...) need the next one?, I got that too..!

rcole

Tenderfoot
Jul 18, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
as i have gone in there before....
...means he started his trip right here another time...
...funniest line of the poem...in the wood.....makes me laugh under my breath every time Mr. Fenn says it..!

LocalLoco

Aug 27, 2019
Primary Interest:
Other
I was just at that exact place .I will say the map helped a little .
I found the Blaze , it just got late and had to go .
I’ll return in April or May and buy a Metal detector I believe it might help a lot

LocalLoco

Aug 27, 2019
Primary Interest:
Other
Also I bring some one with me . I believe people where following me around being curious of what I was doing asking Questions

MiddenMonster

Bronze Member
Dec 29, 2004
Down in the pit
Detector(s) used
Garrett 350 GTA
Also I bring some one with me . I believe people where following me around being curious of what I was doing asking Questions

Before you head out there you might read the last page of the thread below, particularly the posts by BingFa9. He claims a "heavy set guy" found the treasure just before BingFa9 did. You can start at post #35 to read the pertinent text. He hasn't posted anything since then, so assess its validity the best you can:

BingFa9 and Forrest Fenn's treasure

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions