NSW
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX 4500
Garrett Infinium LS
45 inch Coil sled mono
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Thats a very out the box thinking right there. I like it. I would have enjoyed the hunt for fens chest. But its a little outside my local residence

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats a very out the box thinking right there. I like it. I would have enjoyed the hunt for fens chest. But its a little outside my local residence

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

In my video I show 1 single picture of the Location. In another video on YouTube (not mine) where fenn does 1 of his interviews you can see the location for 3 seconds. Find that location and you have found it. Hint- Hint, it's in New Mexico.

OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I posted new information in the comments section of the latest video concerning this hunt.
It tells you where the location I found came from (the other video on YouTube). When you see it and understand where it came from and is located, you'll understand better why I made some of my comments.
~good luck

OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This video shows you the location in his back yard.

This video shows you all the pictures I found in the map and poem.

Note: In both poem and map there is a bear and a reptile. In the first video you can see the reptile and bear.
Title to the Gold is "Croc tears and bear hugs".

IMO you must know how to put all of those pics together and then approach him to gain entrance in his yard.
That stream is his yard. Think carefully about everything he said..very carefully it fits perfectly to his stream.

Here is a picture of the location without me outlining it. I forgot to include it in my video "Forrest Fenns Yard".
Water.JPG

Last edited:

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
so why don't you get it? or hire someone to?

OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We both know there isn't a reason I could give, that anyone would accept, so I have no answer.
I'll be known as the crazy who gave it up (shrugs).

Good luck to who gets there first, but like I said in the comments of my videos. I believe you better know how you got to his front door (meaning how those clues work together) before you go there and just demand it. You have to know how he did it to get it. he has said that from the beginning and I'd remember that before I went there to claim it.

OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You should listen to all he said, like he said. In other words.. he's direct in his speech, but it usually does NOT mean what you would first think it should mean, but something else.
I did my best in the videos concerning the images I found in the Poem and Map. My mistake was making 4 videos to try and tell others. I kinda made them in a rush. I'm not very good at making videos nice, but I am good at finding the information. I don't know of what else I can really tell anyone. (personally I hope a few thousand figure it out at the same time, that would be interesting now wouldn't it? shrugs). Did you see the movie "Rat Race" :laughing7: ?

Crazy Old Man

Greenie
Sep 27, 2014
Santee, California
Detector(s) used
"BOUNTY HUNTER"/"TIME RANGER"
Primary Interest:
Other
I was introduced to the Forest Finn Treasure two weeks ago. I read the poem as a poet (I have3 been reading writing and writing poet for years. Forest Finn gave a great description of the location. So one has to listen to the words in the poem and it will tell you where the treasure is. Also read about the history of Forest Finn. You need to look in Yellowstone National Park where Forest Finn spent a lot of time in his boyhood. Is the treasure there or ever there is a question that one that finds the location will find out. The key word of poem is the word BLAZE. I enjoyed the thrill of the chase. I do not the problems with the government. I wish everyone good luck. GRAZY OLD MAN

OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was introduced to the Forest Finn Treasure two weeks ago. I read the poem as a poet (I have3 been reading writing and writing poet for years. Forest Finn gave a great description of the location. So one has to listen to the words in the poem and it will tell you where the treasure is. Also read about the history of Forest Finn. You need to look in Yellowstone National Park where Forest Finn spent a lot of time in his boyhood. Is the treasure there or ever there is a question that one that finds the location will find out. The key word of poem is the word BLAZE. I enjoyed the thrill of the chase. I do not the problems with the government. I wish everyone good luck. GRAZY OLD MAN

See that's the problem. Everyone seems to think, that all these clues 'are some giant locations on a map. They are not. They are all about the keyword "I" (HIM). All of it is about Him and HIS LOCATION.

Either it was forrest or it was me who put the reptile and bear in the following - rock landscaping in his yard - Poem - Map.

Guess who it wasn't?

OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Everything He said...
Everything He wrote in the Poem...
And all the pictures in the Map and Poem...

Lead to His rock landscaping, that contain the croc and the bear rock formations. Look on the bears face- see the FF.

The Title to the Gold is "Crocodile Tears and Bear Hugs".

OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Place the Poem on a table in front you.
Take each picture from the Poem and place them on the same table in front of you.
Take each picture from the Map and place them on the same table in front of you.

Now start with the Poem and read the first clue and look at the pictures.
"where warm waters halt" = (water tower) + ( horses leg (look up the word halt concerning a horse)).. etc ...etc.

Now continue with that type thinking above and you'll be able to do so if your wise and do it carefully.
Don't think about locations as you do per se. Just think about the poem as directions for the pictures of the map and poem.

...and you'll be able to continue.

Just trying to clarify and help. The process above does work and the I is the keyword to all of it.

OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Didn't Fenn state the treasure is NOT on private property ?

What is not 'private property? Email him and ask him if the pictures in the poem and map are relevant? Then come back here and prove me wrong by what he says - I bet you can't.

Ryano

Feb 16, 2014
St. Augustine, FL
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Do I ask if they are relevant to the solution in general or relevant to your specific solve ?

Private property would preclude the treasure from being in his backyard, right ? Also he has placed great emphasis on TH's getting outdoors in nature. Sante Fe suburbia is bit far from The Great Outdoors isn't it ?

Edit: I do think you are on to something: I've wondered how Fenn can state he is able to verify if the treasure has been found or not.

Edit 2: Someone else had similar idea a few years back. Fenn invited him in for a stroll through the gardens. Didn't turn out well.

http://www.santafenewmexican.com/ne...cle_bd46db6e-dac1-5455-9f0e-988a450a34e3.html

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread