Gold Crown Gold Vein Gold Nugget Gold Ring

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think alot. I think about this forum and what happens here. What happens at the Thrill of the Chase forums and others like them... and I think about Gold. Where it came from. Why is it concentrated more over there then over here and so fourth. I guess I just find it interesting from some of the info I've heard thru the years. Then I think about my videos. The ones that show the watermarks on top of the planet. The part where it shows (who I say is God) the Father wearing a Robe and Has a Crown on top of His Head with the Archangel's Head in the Front of it (you can even see the Archangel's Wings on the side of His Head). Well has the story continues in my videos... the Archangel falls and is Cast to the Earth (and so fourth).

It's the point where He (the Archangel) is ripped from His (God's Crown) Crown, that is the reason I'm making this post.

That point of being ripped out... I believe the Gold from the Crown also got ripped out and some of the Gold and the Archangel were both cast to Earth.

My point in saying any of this is .. I understand there's a theory that something exploded out in the universe and that is where all the gold is suppose to come from... but I think it all came from God's Crown along with lucifers ass being slung down to this planet.

I'll step further out on that limb and say also... Gold is Our Financial Standard. A Gold Ring is around most Fingers of the World. We grave it and desire it. Are We fixated by it because of the fallen one though? How ironic.

All my videos contain 1 common thing- They all contain Watermarks. Watermarks of information, that I found in some incredible places. Look at the title of this thread and think about what it says why your thinking about how I say Gold came from God's Crown <<< even those in the title of this thread are like "watermarks" describing that moment in God's Crown. Coincidence?

These are just some of my thoughts, that I wanted to share with you.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Interesting bent on the creation of gold. Personally, I don't believe any of the "space" or "religious" explanations. :skullflag:

OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interesting bent on the creation of gold. Personally, I don't believe any of the "space" or "religious" explanations. :skullflag:

Thank you for your reply.
You might understand better what I'm saying if you see the video I'm referring to.

OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You know where I'd really like to look for Gold?
In the place where it shows the fallen Archangel being cast to earth- the place where he landed (according to the watermarks I found).

Satellite view
Lake Baroon in Iran 2.JPG
And scenic view
I know you don't believe this, but what your seeing in the picture below, is where The Garden of Eden was (according to the watermarks in the videos).
Lake Baroon in Iran.JPG

I think it would be fascinating to go there and metal detect (that is if you were allowed lol).

I forgot to mention both pics are the same place.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread