Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree11Likes
  • 7 Post By signal_line
  • 2 Post By Tpmetal
  • 1 Post By Honest Samuel
  • 1 Post By releventchair

Thread: Fenn hunters beware of he two attacks this past week wTs

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Nov 2011
    269 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Fenn hunters beware of he two attacks this past week wTs

I have to say I am plenty burned about one of the Fenn treasure forums. I made a post warning people about bears and it was deleted. I realize the big money these guys are making with their forum and they don't want to lose one cent. That is disgusting.

There have been two bear attacks in the past week. One group was three women in a hot Fenn area, I understand if someone gets attacked by a bear they don't want other people to know they are Fenn hunters.

The two attacks in the past week were both due to a bear feeding on a carcass. One attack the guy tried to scare the bear away. Bad mistake.

Another attack a few weeks ago the guy got off a shot of his pepper spray but the bear was charging so fast it went right through the cloud and then started to chew him up. Then the bear made a grunt sound and ran back to check on its cubs. The guy thought he was safe and slowly started to walk away. The bear came charging back and the guy did not have time to use his spray or gun.

Right now, day and night the bears are feeding for Winter. Use extreme care.
    Ouija Board and map dowsing , one and the same. Just tape a map onto the Ouija Board and you have map dowsing.
    Works great if you like wild goose chases and snipe hunts!

May you never take one single breath for granted.

us
    Jan 2017
    Western ny
    Whites mx sport, Garrot carrot, bounty hunter time ranger
    1001 times
    Quote Originally Posted by signal_line View Post
    I have to say I am plenty burned about one of the Fenn treasure forums. I made a post warning people about bears and it was deleted. I realize the big money these guys are making with their forum and they don't want to lose one cent. That is disgusting.

There have been two bear attacks in the past week. One group was three women in a hot Fenn area, I understand if someone gets attacked by a bear they don't want other people to know they are Fenn hunters.

The two attacks in the past week were both due to a bear feeding on a carcass. One attack the guy tried to scare the bear away. Bad mistake.

Another attack a few weeks ago the guy got off a shot of his pepper spray but the bear was charging so fast it went right through the cloud and then started to chew him up. Then the bear made a grunt sound and ran back to check on its cubs. The guy thought he was safe and slowly started to walk away. The bear came charging back and the guy did not have time to use his spray or gun.

Right now, day and night the bears are feeding for Winter. Use extreme care.
    Yes sir, animals are trying yup pack on the lbs for winter. Just got chased off by coyotes last night. Be careful all.
    davin and audigger53 like this.

us
    Sir

Sep 2015
    Connecticut
    Minelab
    1781 times
    My mommy did not give me birth, just to be eaten by big animals.
    audigger53 likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    "WP"

May 2012
    10651 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Honest Samuel View Post
    My mommy did not give me birth, just to be eaten by big animals.
    Good thing you are not a brown or grizzly or your mom would have been scarred up trying to keep you from being eaten/ killed as a cub by a male.
    IF she could defend you without being killed.
    Bears cop attitudes after getting slapped around by other bears and will dominate( including some humans) as best they can.
    We are not the top predators.
    Just fragile eggshells in comparison. Tough as we are.

It's great that you are insulated from large bears.
    Not all are ....regardless of their mothers intent.
    audigger53 likes this.

us
    Mar 2004
    Severn, Maryland
    None
    2332 times
    Cache Hunting
    When my brother and I went into areas where black bears were we had the first 2 rounds under the hammer as Snake/Rat Shot for snakes and bears. For Bears the idea was to try and shoot them in the face , blinding them and having blood in the face so they couldn't smell us either , and then try and get away. If the bear is close, less than 50 yards you can't out run them. Almost like I have been told about gators, very fast for short distance, 100 yards or less.

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links