Mar 10, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
To some he is a "Hoax"...To others...A Great..."Researcher"... of lost Treasures!

Hi everyone!
Was curious to know, has anyone ever heard of this guy "Commander"? I had think his real name is j. Pulizer. He was on a couple of episodes of "The curse of Oak Island" I have one of his books, bit he does not give info about Cacheology and Cacheology university. No website, so I'm a bit suspect. Has anybody heard of this?

Thought... I would get this in before all the "Others"...let load.

You can find interesting topics and theories on Oak Island on his Facebook or at You Tube:

Maybe you can Decide for Yourself?

Last edited:

treasuresalvor

Mar 14, 2011
Earth
Detector(s) used
A couple Sovereign's, Excalibur II, Eureka Gold, Falcon MD20, TM808, Sierra Madre, 5900 DIProsl, Garrett ADS III with Bloodhound, Fisher 1280x, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd be a bit skeptical just because of the way he acts. Commander of the treasureforce, whatever that is. I think he's a blow hard.

OP
OP
Nathan-Drake0075

Nathan-Drake0075

Mar 10, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Funny thing is just the other day I searched treasureforce both a google search and I typed in the web address and the domain is for sale

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Everything is for "Sale"...For A "Price"!

Funny thing is just the other day I searched treasureforce both a google search and I typed in the web address and the domain is for sale

Yes, they have change their Internet Domain Name" You can buy the old one...$ 2100.00

If you really want it..go to...Networksolutions.com...and Bid!

Ryano

Feb 16, 2014
St. Augustine, FL
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Info about "Commander"

He's a fairly smart guy and made a nice sum of money in the early days of the Web with the sale of scancode tech that he invented. He took that money and reinvented himself as a treasure hunter and pseudo-archaeologist. He disappears every now and again but I'm sure it won't be long before he reappears again on some Lost Treasure-type cable tv show. I'm not aware of him actually discovering anything but he has been involved in scandals where reproductions were passed off as antiquities - so I'd take any claims by him with a large grain of salt.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Nathan-Drake0075

Nathan-Drake0075

Mar 10, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, if you read one of his books, he gives all this info about Cacheology and Cacheology university, then he explains about the different degrees, and says you can go to this place and do supervised field work, and get like a degree! Then in the book it says if you are interested, got to : but he has no website! Lol

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hes a scam artist pure and simple. don't waste your time with anything he involves himself in.

OP
OP
Nathan-Drake0075

Nathan-Drake0075

Mar 10, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've started to get that feeling, ever since I saw him on "curse of oak island"

Holyground

May 17, 2014
Not in the can
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT GOLD, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In about the first 2 minutes or less, watching one of his videos a while back, my B.S. detector went off big time.

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
This thread is a good read for folks prior to spending money.

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've started to get that feeling, ever since I saw him on "curse of oak island"

Nathan, the usual thing all over again. Someone finds a way to put something in the hip pocket. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He was trying to sign up people for his super duper tell all book set on OI but conveniently the producers of OI wouldn't let him ship them until the series ended but you needed to order before hand as they were a limited thing. Look around there's a lot of evidence he's pulled stuff like this in his early days.

Anyone order his books? Be real interesting to see if anyone got their books or a refund.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions