All Treasure Hunting

Holyground

May 17, 2014
Not in the can
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT GOLD, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The turtle always looks towards the treasure. He is not placed close to the mine, hence, his true, hidden meaning: it is a long, rough, rocky and probably uphill climb from here to the mine. It is "SLOW" going. Slow being the key word here. I speak only from the experience I have with three different turtles, hundreds of miles apart. All three told the same story.

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The turtle always looks towards the treasure. He is not placed close to the mine, hence, his true, hidden meaning: it is a long, rough, rocky and probably uphill climb from here to the mine. It is "SLOW" going. Slow being the key word here. I speak only from the experience I have with three different turtles, hundreds of miles apart. All three told the same story.

You got it Mr. Holygroung. Also up and down hills, climbing trees and intense looking. Some signs are even on top of limbs on trees. The ladder works great
if you can drag it through thick brush, vines etc. As Weekender said: Those that don't know, don't know. AND about all they really know is sit back
and throw insults. .. More fun to go looking for signs.

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks, Sandy. Very interesting read...I can't for the life of me see the owls in your pictures. Can you circle them with red??

Can you tell me what post number and owl you would like circled, I have circled just about every one of them already.

Take a look at 3409 in my thread which again you can access from either link below.

Last edited:

Leones Corazon

Mar 26, 2006
Grand Junction Colorado
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808
Equinox 800
Go Find 60
Primary Interest:
Other
Might want to look around said turtle for further clues. Generally the turtles posture will tell you what you need to know. I'd say in this case it appears to be looking at something. So look around the turtle close by for further clues on what to look for.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Might want to look around said turtle for further clues. Generally the turtles posture will tell you what you need to know. I'd say in this case it appears to be looking at something. So look around the turtle close by for further clues on what to look for.
What about how small or big the turtle is does that reflect on distance say to the area of were there might be something stored.

Curtis

Sep 3, 2008
Cincinnati
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Disregard the naysayers, they maybe right on the rocks they have found, but others have followed the Spanish signs and found a lot of wealth. If you want some good books try "of me and Gold and "out of the dust" by Steve Shafer. He explains a lot about how the signs were designed to lead you to something, ad how one can lead you to another. Jesuits were doing this all over the western hemisphere as they were called back home by the king of Spain....they left mines, bullion, and the directions to lead their successors to it. Since this one is slightly elevated it could be that you might use it to sight the next sign or even the treasure location. I found a turtle shaped rock that leads to several silver mines..on its back is a map that has /// like marks that are the number of strata (Spanish land measurement)..keep looking..it can be something you might look at a topo map also to see where it could be pointing. Then again it could be a natural formation..

Leones Corazon

Mar 26, 2006
Grand Junction Colorado
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808
Equinox 800
Go Find 60
Primary Interest:
Other
DSC00284 (Large).JPG DSC00281 (Large).JPG DSC00285 (Large).JPG DSC00287 (Large).JPG

Here is a turtle i need to work with in the future when i have time. From a distance i would say the body language of the turtle says to look for something. Notice he was moved since the desert varnish has not grown back. Note: I have found that a good way to confirm it is a marker is to put a compass on it and verify it lines up with the cardinal points. Note the placed standing stone behind said turtle.

DW

Joseph08

Nov 19, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is unique. Impressive. Yes, you may call it rock turtle.

Dec 8, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1640567 View attachment 1640568 View attachment 1640569 View attachment 1640570

Here is a turtle i need to work with in the future when i have time. From a distance i would say the body language of the turtle says to look for something. Notice he was moved since the desert varnish has not grown back. Note: I have found that a good way to confirm it is a marker is to put a compass on it and verify it lines up with the cardinal points. Note the placed standing stone behind said turtle.

DW
That is a crockadial and a rabbit both looking in the same genral way so where the two eye sights of each animal cross that is where I would dig for sure just saying

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
TJ is right! You are close to something. Follow the nose. If you don't know what you are looking at send me some pictures pointing the same direction as the nose.

I would also start with his nose, and then I would look at his tail and all of his feet. It could be just nature in your case, but I would not let that thought stop me from advancing on the trail if it existed. and the only way to know that is to start looking farther and maybe deeper.
Here are two more turtles, one is natural and the other is carved in limestone. A K.G.C. map made of lead was under the little one's nose buried about 9 or 10 inches deep. The one made of natural stone is near Twin Owls in Estes Park Colorado. I found it a while back but have never researched the area for more signs. It could also be a natural rock formation, but that does not mean they wouldn't take advantage of it for a marker, especially the Spanish or K.G.C.

L.C.:icon_thumright:

KGC TURTLE SYMBOL N.C..jpg View attachment K.G.C. TURTLE.jpg Colorado Turtle.jpg

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very true and sad what you write Ecominer, the threads on Treasure marks and Signs has become filled with so much dis information and nonsense you can not even discuss there.If you talk back back to the dis information and nonsense you are threatened with being banned immediately why they post what ever they want.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah well if you don't like it go find somewhere else to post rocks that look like turtles .

Last edited:

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very true and sad what you write Ecominer, the threads on Treasure marks and Signs has become filled with so much dis information and nonsense you can not even discuss there.If you talk back back to the dis information and nonsense you are threatened with being banned immediately why they post what ever they want.

Not a threat.Eco miner is gone want to join him?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions