My Forrest Fenn Solution.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Very interesting! Good Luck on your adventure! :occasion14:

OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The 9 Clues are:
1. Cancer
2. Morgue
3. Children
4. Brontosaurus
5. Core
6. Wire (is what I said in my video, but I made a mistake) The correct word is "Poke/Poked".
7. Patient
8. Roar
9. Hospital

The keyword is: "gold". Why? Because all those o's in the Poem/my video, I colored like "gold" coins AND His "bones" are the lines between each "gold" coin. 0-0 (Think Like Fenn) He scattered His bones all over the Poem.

You will find the Marble Glazed Brontosaurus in a Hospital in Albuquerque, New Mexico. To the East of Albuquerque is the (clue) Toledo. In "Lubbock" Texas, there is a road called Toledo Ave. To the South of Albuquerque there is a road called Santa Fe Avenue Southeast. Referring to the Clue Word "Children" - they are on the "Rocky Mountains" of a Life and Death Struggle. When He said it wasn't associated with a structure correct. I never said the "real" chest was inside the Dino (see video for a better understanding). I said to only take the Bracelet that you find inside along with the "fools" gold and that Fenn would take care of the Hospital. If your not thinking like "Fenn" you probably won't understand most of the video. The Dino wasn't the last test of the hunt. Its what you do when you find the chest in the Dino. If you take the Chest, you'll only have the value of the "Bracelet". If you leave the Chest for the "Children" and contact f. and tell Hm you have His Bracelet (He will already know what you did at the Hospital), He will probably tell you in some type of sentence where there's a good place to go fishing..which will actually be the location of the stream (last picture in my video), that is in one of Fenn's Promotional Videos when this Hunt first started. Then once there You find the "Alligator's Smile and the Bears Hug" ..the Real Chest is between these 2 characters inside a concrete like material, that is shaped like a old pickup "Truck" (which He doesn't consider to be a structure). PLEASE IF THERE IS ANYTHING THAT MAKES YOU THINK I'M WRONG..PLEASE ASK ME A QUESTION. All you have to do is Think Like Fenn. ...and who knows, that "STREAM" maybe in the real Rocky Mountains...only f. knows.

OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Brontosaurus is in "The UNMH Children’s Hospital & Emergency Addition (The Barbara + Bill Richardson Pavilion). On the front of the Dinosaur you'll find the words "Rosewood". In the poem is says "If you are brave and in the wood I (eye) give you title to the gold". Go there and POKE the EYE of the Brontosaurus and watch the magic happen.

OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please see updated video above. Contains a little more information.

OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In my video I talk about 2 *different* Chests, that forest hid. One is in the Dino (this one contains fools gold). At the end of my video I show a pick of a *stream* , that I said "this is where the real chest is located".
Here is the video that contains that stream, that fenn did along time ago with his friend "dale". This is where the real chest is located. Find this stream and you'll find fenn's 2nd Chest, which contains the real gold in it.
Make sure you go to 17:10 to start to see it.

OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In my video at the top I talk about the Santa Fe clue and the Toledo clue. I tell in my video, that the "Toledo" clue is in Lubbock Texas...well have you seen the interview with Fenn where he talks about Lubbock, Texas?
Here it is.

OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now we'll see what happens. Just now.. I contacted a "nurse" (CRYSTAL CORDOVA) and gave her all the information, just like I gave everyone else. Interesting uh? I'll keep you updated.

..watch the NEWS or watch this thread. I believe its about to get interesting.

OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just posted this comment on my Video.
"Seems an error on my part as been made concerning this video. I would advise no one going to the Dino. Please do not miss understand me, I do believe the "Dino" is part of this and I will continue to attempt to understand it better, but to be honest I haven't a clue currently on how to proceed. I also want to state, because of my "error" I will be more cautious in the future concerning what I say. If the day comes again, that I believe I've discovered something worth repeating, I will first email fenn to see what His response is. Please, do not bother the Hospital. I made a mistake directing you there and I apologize.
I need to apologize to someone else, C. Cordova- I am very sorry. I hope you accept my apology. If I do find something, I promise I won't forget what you've done for me. Your a very kind person".

I will keep this community updated (My apologies).

OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I still say the Dino as something to do with it. Here is another updated version to the video I posted above. Maybe it will help someone figure out what I'm missing. Good luck.

BIGSCOTT

Jul 19, 2013
spring texas
Detector(s) used
fisher 1265
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Pretty wild ''SOLVE'' there Bloodline, anybody else have one? now that the chest has supposedly been found.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions