signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I get what you are saying--the domino effect. First one chaser announces they are quitting then another says to his wife that so-and-so quit the chase. Then the wife says yeah, it's high time you quit, too!! It's me or the chase. Well, pack your bags. Why? Where are we going? You mean where are YOU going. See, your theory doesn't hold water. LOL

I like the name of a race boat I saw on TV "Cause For Divorce". LOL

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm just having some fun. Of course there are many plausible explanations for several of the major chasers to all quit about the same time, including the domino effect. But I still say it is highly suspicious. that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Maybe they know their bear luck has run out. I think there have been some chasers that got attacked (two attacks in the same area!) and don't want the public to know they had a hot spot ("We were just out for a hike") but the country club clique found out about it and kept it secret but finally decided it ain't worth it.

Last edited:

MiddenMonster

Bronze Member
Dec 29, 2004
Down in the pit
Detector(s) used
Garrett 350 GTA
Maybe they know their bear luck has run out. I think there have been some chasers that got attacked (two attacks in the same area!)

I'm looking forward to hearing about the first Sasquatch attack. Of course, if that happened it would bring out the real crazies and one of them would probably find the Fenn treasure while looking for Sasquatch.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You got the gestapo dictator on that forum. Some of my warnings about bear dangers have been deleted. Never any explanation, but I totally expect some chasers did not want to see it. I live about 100 miles from YNP. Lately the grizzly bears have been increasing in population and their territory is spreading out where they normally have not been found in many years. When Lewis and Clark came through they encountered their first one near the present day city of Glendive, Montana which is near the North Dakota border. There isn't a bear fence to keep them inside the Park.

Last edited:
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
People think they are safe from bears if they carry a firearm or go in a group with pepper spray. 50% of bear encounters with a firearm result in personal injury. Less so with the spray but no guarantees. Like the Native American saying "Tomorrow is promised to no one."

Many of the responses of attack victims that lived said all they saw was a blur out of the corner of their eye. No chance to do anything.

Last edited:
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The grizzly bear situation has changed greatly over the years. Used to be they roamed all over the mountains and plains. Not any more. Their habitat has shrunk in size and they keep getting pushed into a smaller and smaller area. That means more competition among the bears for food sources. A normally docile bear becomes highly agitated if they feel their food source is threatened. They don't run away like they used to 75 years ago when Fenn was teen--they are much more likely to attack, even since twenty or thirty years ago. Around here, people are bear aware after reading a few of the attack stories--face bones crunching sounds, or wherever, arms, legs, neck, skull. Not to mention their six inch long claws can rip your guts out in one swipe. You might think once the survivor's wounds have healed it's all over. No Way!!! There is permanent psychological trauma.

Last edited:
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bears love pork. A bear can smell bacon cooking from twenty miles away! A hunting guide here told a friend of mine he would not allow any pork in his camp. He told the story of a woman hiker had her food tied up on a rope in the trees. When they found her body her face had been eaten. They looked in her belongings and found a half-eaten ham sandwich.

MiddenMonster

Bronze Member
Dec 29, 2004
Down in the pit
Detector(s) used
Garrett 350 GTA
Bears love pork. A bear can smell bacon cooking from twenty miles away! A hunting guide here told a friend of mine he would not allow any pork in his camp. He told the story of a woman hiker had her food tied up on a rope in the trees. When they found her body her face had been eaten. They looked in her belongings and found a half-eaten ham sandwich.

Apparently, bears also like meth heads:

Man Eaten By Bear In GSMNP Had Overdosed On Meth

Johnnybravo300

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2016
South of Gunnison, Gold Basin
Detector(s) used
F2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
There couldn't have been much meat on him. Most meth heads arent much more than teeth and bones and after all that was Kentucky. Hes probably at least second or third generation tweaker.

chad68

Nov 15, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes it was found April 5th 2018...

Here it is Forrest Fenns solved poem... Solved by Chad Borri on Facebook April 5th 2018

Now the exact starting point I came up with for begin it where warm waters halt is the 'chimney cone' geyser and the 'deleted teakettle' geyser. If you look them up they are classified as dormant geysers that only trickle warm water from time to time. They are directly opposite each other on the Firehole river. If you were to connect the two geysers with an imaginary line across the river, it effectively creates a true 'starting line' of sorts.

"Take it in the canyon down" refers to the Firehole river, specifically the east side of the river shoreline "Put in below the home of Brown" refers to putting your feet in and crossing the Firehole river. If your feet are on the river bottom, your feet would be below of where Brown trout can call home, as they are not likely to burrow under your feet. You would put your feet in about 100 yards North/downstream of the Firehole swim area.

"There will be no paddle up your creek, just heavy loads and water high," refers to the un named 'brook' if even a brook in size, water flow that empties into the Firehole river. There is another one of these water flows that also empties into the Firehole river about 75 yards south of the 'brook' you are suppose to take, theoretically take. The heavy loads refers to the rocks and all the dead trees in the way to the blaze.

Remember you're not supposed to go there, it's a solve using Google maps and all the faces in the blaze can only be seen in 3D.

The "water high" is a reference to Big Bear lake up on the top of the mountain about 9 miles SW of the blaze. The lake quite literally spells the word 'Hi'. Fenn once gave a clue about the elevation range. The blaze is exactly in the middle of that range. 7,500 feet. "If you have been wise and found the blaze, look quickly down your quest to cease."

This means if you were smart, you would have figured out all the clues and found the blaze all online/google maps and known the search is over. In fact there is no other way to solve the blaze without Google maps because you can only see the blaze by air. Look quickly down your quest to cease means look at your keyboard, you're done, collect the title.

I e-mailed Forrest the solve on April 5th 2018. After I e-mailed Forrest, I called him a day or two later, since he didn't reply to my e-mail. Now I can't confirm this because Forrest won't reply to anything nor did he set a time to meet me at his house, so if somebody does go their searching like I did and dies, blame Fenn not me. If you're brave and in the wood means at Forrest Fenns house. That's where the treasure chest is because no way would Forrest be scene by anybody bringing that treasure chest to a safe deposit box. Then and only then will he give me title to the gold. If the $100,000 is included that is why I need to go to Fenns bank, to get the 100 grand. Forrest also stated that many people have been within 500 feet of the treasure and 'searchers' have been within 200 feet. That is because Forrest has had searchers invited to his house before. The other people are possibly just friends of Forrests or people driving down his road.

Images on the rock face blaze from left to right..... Viking warrior with red beard and helmet.... Richard Nixon or Bob Hope... Fred Flintstone?... Green man from mars.... A face and head orientated so chin is facing south... Forrest Fenns image... Sad Indian face.. I emailed the circled faces to Forrest as well.

All of the sattalite images are on my Facebook page,...

I am the solver of Fenns poem.

My Facebook page is Chad Borri

Last edited:

lockdownking

Dec 29, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After 123ish hours of driving (3 trips from Tennessee) our Fenn research shows the who, what, where, when, and why it was hidden. Paying particular attention to the line "I will give you title to the gold" is a huge clue of what you will get.
You can find all of our research and results on our Facebook page at Reconnaissance Treasure Hunters.
As always, most wont like it or believe it or think that we are conspiring to throw people off the track. We are just interested in sharing our research before another life is lost to it.
We have entered into snake infested areas where others should not go.
The next life may be an unfortunate 10 or 12 year old child whose intent is to be able to support his or her family by paying the bills that most parents complain about.
For this reason alone, we share our solve.

MiddenMonster

Bronze Member
Dec 29, 2004
Down in the pit
Detector(s) used
Garrett 350 GTA
After 123ish hours of driving (3 trips from Tennessee) our Fenn research shows the who, what, where, when, and why it was hidden. Paying particular attention to the line "I will give you title to the gold" is a huge clue of what you will get.
You can find all of our research and results on our Facebook page at Reconnaissance Treasure Hunters.

You might also want to add the information to your web page. Not everyone has or wants a Facebook account, but anyone can access a website.

BingFa9

Tenderfoot
Jul 1, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Guys, here is the situation

The solution to the poem is elegantly straight forward and simple. The Blaze is the summit of Aspen Peak, New Mexico.

If you follow the longitudinal line off of the blaze you will note that it crosses the trail 163. The treasure chest was hidden about 200 feet off of the trail. I searched the area in early June 2019 and I located Fenn’s hiding spot. The treasure chest was retrieved a few days before I arrived. Yep.

I just finished building a website and yesterday it went live. I posted a map of the REAL SOLUTION to Fenn’s poem and the clues. See www.bingfa9.com

I know the identity of the Caucasian male, of stocky build, who is in his mid forties and who arrived at the hiding spot in late May, 2019. He will come forward when it is in his best interest to do so.

Now, I realize there will be many folks who likely think what I posted here is BS, all I will say to that is that Fenn has been giving out incredible hints over the past few years and if you study his words you too will quickly conclude that the Blaze is Aspen Peak summit and that it points you to the exact spot where fenn hid the treasure chest.

I can confirm that the chest is no longer there and that a tall, heavy set guy has Won the Thrill of the Chase and that I am the guy who came is second place. Lol

Goldfinger450

Aug 28, 2017
Central Oregon.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok Thats a wrap on FF's treasure, say no more about it. And second place in that case is pretty cool. I can believe you , history will prove right or wrong I suppose. Great work Bing.

BingFa9

Tenderfoot
Jul 1, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok Thats a wrap on FF's treasure, say no more about it. And second place in that case is pretty cool. I can believe you , history will prove right or wrong I suppose. Great work Bing.

Thank you Goldfinger.😊

But it sure would have been awesome to return to Pennsylvania with the treasure chest. So when I was walking around the search area, I was constantly taking my waypoint on my handheld gps, in an effort to longitudinally line up with the blaze. So my waypoint gps number was 4 degrees to high, so I walk about 15 feet in a different direction, stop, and capture my way point and now I was 3 degrees to low. So now I know the hiding spot is between where I was just standing and where I am currently standing, so there is a small stream, a rivulet right in front of me.

So I sit down and shoot a short video, and my eyes follow the stream, and I look to the left and I see a black hole. And I notice a large flat stone laying above and across the rivulet. And it was in the exact moment that I knew where fenn hid the chest. So instead of jumping up and going over, I remained sitting and said some prayers of thanks. I really thought I was going to retrieve it. It was an amazing moment for me. I took some deep breaths, got my flashlight and walked over to the hiding spot

I kneeled in the cold water, that was trickling out from under the large, thick 15 inch flat stone, and I peered inside with my flashlight and all I saw was green hanging moss and a stone that was about three feet back.

I was bummed. So bummed.

Words can’t even describe how I felt. Not really.

History will soon prove that the chest was found in the Sangre de Christo Mountains about 200 feet off of the Upper Rio en Medio trail. The Blaze crosses the trail at 10,000 feet elevation, take a few steps back up the trail, and you are lined up with the blaze. Take a left off of the trail and walk straight for about 200 feet an you will be in an area that has numerous rivulets. Watch where you step because it is extremely wet and muddy. This is the area where fenn hid the treasure chest.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They're dropping like flies. I don't know what's going on but several of the major players say they are quitting the search. Coincidence? Why all of them at one time? May never know the truth. I feel like a leper in the country club swimming pool. I said something that somebody didn't want to hear about four years ago. Still on their crap list. The greed motivated are blinded to the truth and won't find it. So maybe you can see why I'm not that friendly about it. They have a lot to learn.

Because the people that are "dropping like flies" have family that aren't taking this BS any longer.

Because Forrest has an ugly past that saw him collared on a tracking device to control his problem.

He has killed so many people it is disgusting, and his daycare fiasco in San Francisco is pretty much in the public domain, now that they identified his true identity, that of DOD and Psych Warfare Dept Head Lt Col Michael Aquino, the founder of the notorious Temple of Set, The Church of Satan, and the 4Pi Cult.

He adopted the name of the deceased Treasure Hunter named Forrest Fenn in 1972 to prepare an alibi and front for his movements into New Mexico where he has been spreading his associations posing as an art collector and photographer who was known in the Midwest in the 1920's.

Just read his own words..............

Who is the real Forrest Fenn.jpg

Michael Aquino.jpg

cw0909

Silver Member
Dec 24, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
hmmm you would think Forrest wife and kids,would have noticed the difference
in the 1972 switcheroo
from marriage 1950s, moving around base to base, and him retiring in 1968
4 years until the switch, i think that switch would be noticed
guess ill never understand conspiracy theories, oh ya the wife and kids are fake too
now i get it LOL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread