Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: Production Company Looking For Experts on Skeleton Canyon/SW Treasure Hunting

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Knight of the Round Bowl

Feb 2014
    Charlotte, NC
    815 times
    Cache Hunting

Production Company Looking For Experts on Skeleton Canyon/SW Treasure Hunting

If you need comic relief I can play the role of fish-out-of-water Eastcoaster who’s never stepped foot in the desert. I can be over-dressed or under-dressed, out of shape, scared of snakes and shadows... but convinced the treasure is just around the corner...hijinks ensue !

(My travel to/from filming locations, food and lodging etc will need to be expensed, of course).
    Last edited by Ryano; Mar 29, 2019 at 02:26 AM.

Dec 2004
    Down in the pit
    Garrett 350 GTA
    297 times
    Quote Originally Posted by redsky55 View Post
    The Loot ended up stashed in a hole they dug .

that Hole was covered up , the Wagon they used was set over it and Burned .

The exact final resting place of most of the Loot , is 2 miles North of Tula Rosa New Mexico .

it is still there .

How would I know that ?

I am Roger Snow , his letters to his Family while he was awaiting to be Hanged , Described exact events , and location of the Treasure .
    So the two question that immediately pop into my head are, 1. Why is the treasure still there? 2. Why hasn't anyone gone to get it?
    Middenmonster

There are things you can replace. And others you cannot. The time has come to weigh those things. This space is getting hot. Whoa! This space is getting hot!

Charter Member
    us
    TerrysKnifeStore.com

May 2010
    White Plains, New York
    Minelab GPZ 7000; Equinox 600 -- Teknetics EuroTek PRO -- Grave Digger Tools Nemesis shovel, Sidekick hand digger -- Bunk's Hermit Pick
    22373 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    If any of you live near the Zona / New Mex border, actually KNOW the area, and want to be on TV, private message me. I'm meeting with the Manhattan production company on Monday. I'll have more specifics after the meet. Serious Inquiry's please.

Dec 2004
    Down in the pit
    Garrett 350 GTA
    297 times
    Quote Originally Posted by redsky55 View Post
    Make sense if I relate that I personally have no interest in recovering it , and that I am perhaps the only living Member of the Family
    who knows it's exact locale ?

Real Simple now , It's there , I have enough Treasure Sites to burden my life , ever have problems enter your life because you located
    a Real Treasure ?
    Well, I have to admit that I've never been burdened like that. But tell you what...I've always had a fascination with Trinity. So if you want to unburden yourself a little bit, tell me the exact location I'd be happy to head out that way for the Open House on the first Saturday of October. Right after that I'll head up the road to Tularosa and try to recover the loot. I'll take all the hassles, risks and government shenanigans, and split the net 50/50 with you. I'll even try to bring you back a souvenir of Trinitite, as long as I don't get cheesed by the Man in the process.
    Middenmonster

There are things you can replace. And others you cannot. The time has come to weigh those things. This space is getting hot. Whoa! This space is getting hot!

us
    Jan 2016
    South of Gunnison, Gold Basin
    F2
    1973 times
    Prospecting
    I'll play the guy that sits around all day watching cartoons and eating cereal out of a huge bowl but I need a super hot girlfriend for the show of course.

Charter Member
    us
    TerrysKnifeStore.com

May 2010
    White Plains, New York
    Minelab GPZ 7000; Equinox 600 -- Teknetics EuroTek PRO -- Grave Digger Tools Nemesis shovel, Sidekick hand digger -- Bunk's Hermit Pick
    22373 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnybravo300 View Post
    I'll play the guy that sits around all day watching cartoons and eating cereal out of a huge bowl but I need a super hot girlfriend for the show of course.
    No posers Johnny.

us
    Jan 2011
    4067 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Any updates on this? Lets get this Party started!

Charter Member
    us
    TerrysKnifeStore.com

May 2010
    White Plains, New York
    22373 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    I'm under the impression the idea died in production.

Oct 2016
    1088 times
    Researching Treasure Stories Author
    The only thing that came from the thread is all 5 of my Wyoming books are done. On to the Black Hills.

us
    George

Jun 2019
    Ak,Tn
    Minelab, Fisher
    332 times
    Prospecting
    I know a couple of guys that worked on this one pretty hard in the 70's.. They both knew KVM and GC quite well... For what it's worth my honest opinion on this one is, the bird has flown......
    Last edited by alaskaseeker; Jun 28, 2019 at 07:47 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links